FREE GRANTSrefund of charge not authorized

I okayed from this company to get some items mailed to me regarding government loans and grants. I gave them my debit card number to okay $1.96 for postage. 2 days later they not only (May 23, 2009) charged me for the postage, but an additional charge of $57.61 which I never authorized. I did call the company and the person told me that I would have to send an email to [email protected] I have not been able to do this as the internet tells me there is no such address.
This definitely is a scam, no other fee or dollar amount was mentioned .
The lady said she cancelled my subscription and I said what subscription? I told her I only authorized the postage fee. My name is

• Report this to your credit card company immediately so they can remove the charge. Then cancel the account and insist they issue you a new card, or this company will keep billing you every single month for as long as you will allow them...

• St
    staci alberson Feb 14, 2010

i have not got my grant fed-pack.com/kit. i was charged $1.95 then they charged me again for bout $57.00 dollars what is up with free grants.and i prob will never get my grant kit.

• Do
    Donna J Jones Aug 19, 2009

It said free grant info just 1.95 for processing fee.Much to my shock when 57.dollars was take out of my account the next day.I called [protected].I was told to come to this site .I hope you can help.Donna Jones at p.o.box 91 Wellton az

• Us
    username367235 Jul 20, 2009

I signed up for this thinking it was an entire different thing. I tried to sign on to the site and was never succsessful, tryed to call the phone # and got someone I could not understand and tried loging in and still could not get in. My Credit card was charged $57.61 and a $1.95 was charged at the start of the whole mess, I request that my credit card be credited for the amounts as soon as possible.Thanks for nothing, cause thats what I got Remburse my account ASAP.
    Deborah Martin

• Ca
    cathy burgess Apr 03, 2009

I had a $39.95 withdrawal from my account from a grant program that I didn't apply for. I don't know which one but I want my money back. They charged me $1.95 for the cd which I got and that was all they said they would charge me. It had better be put back into my account. My name is Cathy Burgess at [email protected] GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY

• Te
    Teresa Mar 03, 2009

I also was charged in the same amount against my card, these people are a fake, Do not sign up for this. I have tried to call the num and its always busy. I am getting my bank involved and they will be investigating them.

• De
    deb Mar 03, 2009

I sent for cd. 2/28/09 and they said that I would receive in3-5 days. I never received and cancelled, and they immediately charged my checking account $74.95. I have been trying to call their number [protected] for 3 days and the line is always busy. I have sent a letter, beause all their email is automated so you cannot reply. Scamm!!!

• Pi
    pinkie Nov 20, 2008

calls letting me know how I can receive free grant money to use for any purpose.