Free Gas Central/Gasoline Redemption Center$100 free gas voucher

A

On Aug. 31, 2008, after receiving a $100 free gas voucher from Ed Voyles car dealership in Marietta, GA., I registered with Free Gas Central for $5 to receive my 4 redemption coupons for Sept 2008, Oct 2008, Nov 2008, and Dec 2008. I've mailed in all gas receipts with the redemption coupons as instructed for each of the months mentioned. Free Gas Central's website (www.freegascentral.com) told me to mail my original receipts with my monthly redemption voucher to Gasoline Redemption Center, 14100 Walsingham Rd., Suite 36, Box 12 Largo, FL 33774. As of February 19, 2009, I have NOT received any gift cards. Their policy states that each time receipts are submitted, I will receive a $25 gift card and during the final month, I will receive a $30 gift card with the return of my $5 refundable redemption assistance fee. I paid the original $5 fee via PayPal. I have received emails from Free Gas Central each month stating that my gas receipts from Walmart Gas stations had successfully been processed but I never received any gift cards. I've called and emailed the company several times and but never got an answer or response to my emails.

More Free Gas Central/Gasoline Redemption Center Complaints & Reviews

• Br
    Bridgett Feb 20, 2009

Unfortunately I have just learned that Free Gas Central has gone out of business and a new company has taken over. the phone number of this new company is 1-800 [protected].
    Good luck with trying to get your coupons. I have yet to receive any either and feel I have been robbed.
    I am going to call thi snumber today and see where I stand.

• Md
    MDgirl Feb 20, 2009

please let us know the result,
    the number you provide has one extra number

• Ka
    kak1960 Feb 23, 2009

The number to call is [protected]

• Sh
    Shar Feb 24, 2009

The number to call is the Att'y Gen'l. Florida residences call [protected] . Out of state residences call [protected] .

This is a nationwide problem and this company has been sued in Florida by the Att'y Gen'l.

The 800 number you listed as of today is incorrect as I work in that office and we are not resolving the gas certificate problems of America.

Hope this is helpful...Shar

• Sh
    Shar Feb 24, 2009

You can file a formal complaint on www.myfloridalegal.com.

1. Click on Consumer Protection
    2. Click on File a Complaint
    3. Click on Consumer Complaint Form
    4. Click on Online Complaint

All those who file will be entitled to "consumer restitution". The Att'y Gen'l of Florida has already filed a lawsuit.

• Sp
    spyandboo Mar 13, 2009

I too have been scamed by these people. I am going to also call the numbers above but also file a complant threw paypal

• De
    Deb Mar 19, 2009

I just found out today that we were scammed by this offer as well. After doing everything correctly the envelope came back non deliverable. We are due $450 in free gas. That was the incentive from the dealership where we bought my husband's truck. I wonder if they are liable for this? I wanted to use the free gas cards to offset the ridiculous doc fees they charged us. I will follow the compaint instructions as provided by Shar- thanks for putting that on here.

• Di
    Diane Mar 23, 2009

I just called the number [protected] and it is a West Palm number...when I told the operator what this call was in reference to, she put me on hold and an automated message came on asking for my name, address and the code number that was on my original certificate from my dealership...I gave my contact information...I went to the dealership and complained that the original Free Gas Central in Largo, Florida is a scam...now it is called Freebie Gas, same address, so, here we go again saving receipts, making copies, using a stamp and it will be the same problem...they are all scam artists.

kenneth d crumb May 04, 2009

i have 400$ worth of gas receipts but never received ANY 25$ vouchers or credits either.

kenneth d crumb May 04, 2009

no credit (100$) received for 400$ worth of gas receipts sent in once and then returned

kenneth d crumb May 04, 2009

no credit for 499 dollars worth of receipts. 100 $ credit due.