free beegas.comrebate not honored

By sending in $5.00 registration and 100 dollars worth of recipts each month at one brand of gas station "Quick Stop" we were to receive $25.00 gift card good at that brand of station. I've been doing it since September 08 and have yet to get a rebate. I did get an email from them one time indication that had a computer failure, but they would be relinstated and I would soon get the due credits. It has not happened. This was handed through the mail so I would consider it mail fraud?
Thanks
[protected]@charter.net

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices