Frantz Law GroupThese people lied to me out right on many occasions

G

These people lied to me out right on many occasions. the man who came to my home broke off contact and the firm tried to pull out but they have done so much to hinder matters that even if we could have found another lawyer its to late to do anything.I feel that is when and why they tried to pull out. the last call this other man told me that mr sayers was still working on the case and would call me and he has yet to call. seems that alone is wrong. these people never saw to it that the driver got drug tested. they told me that he had disapeared.. yet I fing out he iss still with the company. they never made sure that it was reported to DOT or osha or any one that would have investigated. now they tell me their is nothing to go to court on.

it is federal law that the driver be drug tested in any fatal accident within 30 hrs of an accident. as well as any oone who had anything to do with the truck. the driver was to be alcohol tested within 8 hrs of accident. they tell me that means nothing. the driver had an invalid driver licence and was turned loose without even a drug test as well as the truck. federal law says that truck neeeded to be inspected after a fatal accident.. Thhe driver run over the boy aneems they should have ssome obligation to carry through with at least some of what theyd left went to load then came back and called the police (seems that would be leaving the sceen of an accident) yet I am told that holds no water. why didnt the lawyers even question the police as to why they let this driver go. The driver did not speak english that is a federal requirement to hold a CDL license and that apparently holds no water. they tell me that if it goes to court it will loose and they do not want to take it to court. they want to pull out seems they should have some obligation to do something they say they got 50 hrs in this yet with all these federal laws broken they got nothing and those are the laws I have looked up.

The fact that the police reports hold no water completely escaped their notice and any time I question them about that they run me in circles and change subject. they have told me out right that the police are not required to uphold the law. when I ask who is I am told that is why I need lawyer. yet they do nothing. seems they could have at least filed a complaint or greivence with the police dept on my or my grandsone behalf but it seems even that is imposible for them. what are lawyers suppose to do? besides take peoples money.