Frank BurtrymScam

S

Does typing on these complaints really make a difference?

Anyways, this guy cheated me CND$500+ promising a refund if I didn't think the model agency was suited for me. He rushed me into paying him that amount claiming that a lot of models are signing up fast and the spots are running out. I was young and stupid back then and trusted the pathetic guy. We made an alleged agreement. Eventually, he kept making up lies and stalling for more time. Later, he got pissed at me and said that clearly I wasn't interested and serious enough to model since I wanted a rushed refund so badly so he promised me that since he already got me half way (which was just taking pictures and sending it to him), that he could only refund half my money back. I never got any refund whatsoever. He scammed me (and others) of my 500 some Canadian dollars and I'm going to find this ### and put him behind bars.

Frank Burtrym and his ### ### lies.

If this site really does make a difference, I would supply more detail and send the convos we had via email (which I've still kept for the past 3 years as proof) since I plan to sue him soon once I find him.