Menu

reviews & complaints

Franchised Restaurant Complaints Summary

3 Resolved
8 Unresolved
Our verdict: When using services from Franchised Restaurant with a poor resolution rate, be vigilant. Understand the common pitfalls other customers have faced. Prepare thoroughly for any interactions with their customer service, and consider alternative solutions if your issues are not addressed satisfactorily.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Franchised Restaurant. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Franchised Restaurant complaints 11

Sort by:

Newest Franchised Restaurant reviews & complaints

1:42 pm EDT

Franchised Restaurant Food and service

Chick fil a is always my go to. Ordered the grilled chicken sandwich. The bun was so stale it disintegrated. Took it back but because I took a bite they said nothing they could do. My husband then went back and had words with the manager or whoever he was William. He was so rude and still refused. Then he starts chasing me down in the food court with a sandwich that I now did not want. They threw it away in front of me. Never going back there again!

Desired outcome: They should have offered my money back or not refused to redo the sandwich! Terrible service!

P
9:33 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have enjoyed my relationship with the Chick Fil A company since the beginning of my college career, throughout graduate school and even now as I pursue my Law Career. I am writing today to explain about a bad experience I had at your restaurant in Delray Beach, Florida (Store #03146) on July 20, 2020. It is appalling to witness not only your employee but...

View 0 more photos
Read full review of Franchised Restaurant and 2 comments
10:19 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I absolutely love chik fil a. That being said in the chik fil a that I have been to in or near philly I have come to a conclusion. My conclusion So far I have had problems with the quality of food and me trying to get a cup of ice. I went to the one near Target and was told they don't give out large cups of ice. I said I'd pay for a cup of ice and was given...

R
7:58 pm EST

Franchised Restaurant No condiments

I've eaten twice at this restaurant and the fact they don't offer a mayo or mustard packet for your dry sandwich isn't what I call a great sandwich. So I don't understand why ppl want to eat a dry sandwich with no condiments. Needless to say I won't be going back.

E
12:01 pm EDT

Franchised Restaurant wrong food

Chick-fil-A uses the statement that they are a christian company ... It could be the farthest from the truth at this Chick-fil-A store ...
If you complain about them giving you the wrong order '' Jack '' the store manager will tell you not to come back to his store here at 7331 SE 29th St Midwest City, OK 73110 ... Also when you call the 800 number and complain nothing will happen to any of the Chick-fil-A stores because each store are a franchise ... Also the owner '' Bill Redenius '' does not care about how '' Jack '' treats the people who buy there food that seems to be always cold or messed up ... I still have not received a call from him and it has been over a month ... I will never go back to this Chick-fil-A 7331 SE 29th St MWC Oklahoma City, OK 73110 Chick-fil-A Sucks ...

11:52 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Terry Widener, the operator/owner makes discriminatory comments about his employees that he feels are gay. He falsely states that an employee was terminated due to emotional issues they have because of their lifestyle. When, in fact, they were bullied into quitting by his general manager. He says he's a good christian man but he is far from that. He is a closet racist and a bigot. Southern hospitality at its finest.

Read full review of Franchised Restaurant and 3 comments
S
9:52 am EDT

Franchised Restaurant Owner

Mr Don Spice
He is the owner of this place you call a restaurant. I know he is a very bad business owner he does not care about the employ es he hires there because I brought him complains about his management and he does not put any attention to it at all. I was employed by him and I was there 6yrs 2013 March. I was injured in the job and that is when all the colors came out from his management only some where the cose of this complain. Irma a manager that has been there for the year that the store open. Also Jerry a manager that just got promoted to management 7 months ago. Also a manager that came from Bill Millers was hired there and she also was a rude person to the employ es under her. I was sick and injured but it didn't matter to her because when I call to let them know I was in the emergence and couldn't come in she was rude and ugly to me. I let the owner known and it didn't matter to him he still told me to call the store and not bother him with that, that is when I had left him a Tex and message he did not care what had happen to me. He wanted me to come in and talk about the matter, I told him not with out a person with me. So he did not ask nicely he told me like if he was a father or even a husband so I told him no. I hung him up. He then call me back and I did not answer his call again. He is a very unperfectional owner in this store of Chick Fil A people should know how he with the employment staff. Please I want the public to know about this man and the management he hired under him to run his stores. Please beware of this man Mr. Don Spice he is a very unfair person he should not have any kind of business in his belt at all he first needs to learn how to fire management that is bringing his store to the grown. The management also steals from him and he does not care because I told him that and he said nothing. He has go ting complains about Iram and also Jerry being a flurt to young girs and yet he does not do anything about it he says he is taking care of it, that is not true at all. They are still there under his management so tell me something that is a very wrong thing to do. So do we want that tip of business owner running our restaurants. No so that is why I said to myself I am going to complain as much as I can until someone does something about it. Our congress is protection business owners that don't care about there employ ess they hire they treat them with no respect and yet the employee does not know they can stand up for them self but they don't. He also hires undocumented people and they are in the kitchen and he does not care as long as they stay quite and not say nothing to the government. So look out we have people in our restaurants working with out there papers to work in the united states. So I feel the government should know about him know.

Update by Sarita Pena
Jun 05, 2013 10:14 am EDT

When you are happy as a X-employee is when you kiss butt so you get what you want from management. Kiss butt gets you only so far, but it will catch up to you. Don't think this works every where because it does not, you will have to work hard in any carer you set your self to accomplish in life.

Z
8:23 pm EDT

Franchised Restaurant Fired for no reason

My girlfriend was fired from the Chick Fil A in the Biltmore Square Mall today because she is working two jobs. Nick Leatherwood said that she lied to him but she didn't because after Nick gave my girlfriend a pay raise She said that she would talk to her second job and if they would not work around her schedule at Chick Fil A she would quit. Nick thinks that she was quitting but her second job actually worked with her schedule. Nick fired her for no reason. Most of us today have to work two jobs because of the hard times. Even Nick's second man Josh worked two jobs at Lowes and Chick Fil A and he did not get fired. So why should my girlfriend get fired. She has to work two jobs because she has a car payment, insurance, and also help out with the bills at her parents house. Her mom cannot work because of a broke ankle. So I will not support Chick Fil A anymore because of what Nick Leatherwood did.

If you are reading this Nick, then read this: Everybody does not make as much money as you and some of us have to work two jobs because of the hard times. So think about that the next time you get in your new shiny black Ford Mustang.

I thought Chick FIl A was a Christian based fast food company.
I guess most of them are, but not Nick Leatherwood.

Read full review of Franchised Restaurant and 2 comments

2 comments
Cooper Zins
, US
May 19, 2023 9:15 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I had to quit Chick-Fil-A because they don't schedule anyone with enough time. I was getting around 3 hours every 2 weeks and they eventually pretty much quit giving me shifts all together. It was horrible. My brother had it worse than me though since when he worked there (we quit at the same time) they had not scheduled him at all for 3 months. I asked the manager when he would get scheduled again and then asked the owner who really also didn't know and eventually came to to me later in my shift and told me he probably won't be scheduled for awhile and probably might get some shifts in the summer. He told me this, it was early February so that was a long ways off. Either way we quit, got a job at Culvers, and now we get about 16-20 hours a week.

Idocare
Washington DC, US
Sep 30, 2012 5:13 pm EDT

This is sad. God help you through this difficult time.

D
3:28 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dave Heffernan - owner is a slick cheapskate who continually and should I say illegally reduces food portions to increase his profits. This man hides behind his "Christian" beliefs while ripping off consumers. He and his wife plus 3 children are living high on the hog. I just love when you have a lying, unscrupulous person hiding behind God to justify their actions. Way to go Chick Fil A for letting Dave get away with it.

Read full review of Franchised Restaurant and 3 comments
1:04 pm EST

Franchised Restaurant Vote and get a free sandwich

We went to our Chik-Fil-A yesterday for our free sandwich after voting. Our store said they didn't participate! I was so surprised! I had emailed about 10 of our friends after seeing this advertised on the internet. My husband and I did not get our free sandwich and any of my friends that went by couldn't have either. I am so embarrassed! I will not go back there again!

8:33 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am filing this complaint as a former restaurant manager. I formerly worked for Chick Fil A in Aurora Colorado. On 5 April 2008 I went through the drive thru at the Chick Fil A in Easley, South Carolina. When I pulled up to the speaker a very rude African AMERICAN worker shouted may I take your order. I politely placed the order and pulled around to the...

Read full review of Franchised Restaurant and 12 comments
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Franchised Restaurant contacts