Fox's BiscuitsMiss directed consignment

H Review updated:

Dear Sir

I ordered a 12 pack of Foxes Sports Biscuits on the 19th August 2009, for delivery on the 1st September 2009.

The complaint I have is that when the consignment was colleted from Foxes Biscuits, the consignment was correctly addressed to me on the Isle of Man,

Mr Harry Fay
37 Ballaterson fields
Ballaugh
IM7 5AP

The problem was that when TNT placed their label on the consignment it covered the address, but left my name visible.

The delivery address on the label stated:

NO NAME
31 BALLATERSON FIELDS
BALLAUGH
ISLE OF MAN
IM7 5AP
GB

The outcome of this error the consignment was delivered to 31 Ballaterson Field, several times without success, it was only after a number days that the consignment finally delivered to my address.

I cannot be sure how many days had passed by before I received the consignment, what I do know is that my wife signed for the consignment when was finally delivered.

I have kept the packaging, and the S/R Account No is [protected] and collected for delivery on the 1st September 2009.

What I would like to know, is why did this error occur, and can I be sure that it will not happen again in the future and is a situation such as this would there be any compensation?

Regards
Mr Harry B Fay

• Ro
    Rocky3 Sep 03, 2018

Bought from b m in st Anne's and albut one was broken normally a very good product