Fox AutorentFalse Billing

I rented a car from Fox Autorent and I was scammed into repairs I didn't cause.
I've rented vehicles before and never had any problems.
Here I looked over the vehicle the best I could for any damages and pointing the ones out I saw.
Sure enough on the return of the vehicle a small crack on the windshield was spotted by an employee under the wiper blade.
I know I didn't cause this and it was missed by original review of the car, also the employee almost knew were to look for the crack.

They then charged me $230 for the repair which is outrageous on it's own for a replacement glass for an economy vehicle.

But my main point of fraud on their end is I repeatedly asked to see the receipt for the repair but with no avail.

Now I'm sure they charged me, didn't repair and the next fellow who rents will also be stuck with this bill.

I'm trying to get my credit card company to look into because I don't believe they can't show me proof after adding on the additional charge.