Having problems with Fotolia?

Fotolia Customer Service Contacts

345 Park Ave.
San Jose, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fotolia Customer Service. Initial Fotolia complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fotolia above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fotolia. Discuss the issues you have had with Fotolia and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Fotoliaauto renewal

Hello Team,

I want to off the auto-renewal of account I am using.
I tried to do with My subscription option but it is unavailable yo change from on to Off.
I request the team to help me out with this else I need to take some serious action which personally I do not want to do.
Assist me to Off the auto-renewal system.
Kindly help me with that else give me the option to delete the account.

FotoliaVery rude representative

They need to train their customer service more!! I contacted Fotolia and received nothing but rudeness. Their rep showed total disrespect towards me and was really unfriendly. I asked her name but she refused to tell and then I told her that I wanted to speak with their manager or Fotolia owner but she also refused to tell me their contact details.
    I don't know her name, but that lady rep was super nasty and I was disgusted to hear her voice and rude tone.
    People like she should not be allowed to work with customers!

FotoliaJust stay away from them

These thieves from Fotolia stole my money!! I gave them my card details when I signed up and later they made some extra charges and stole over $300 from me! When I contacted Fotolia and demanded a full refund they said they had no idea what was I talking about. I can get all the necessary proofs from my bank that Fotolia took my money and that was made without my permission! This is a bad way to do business and I will sue them if I don't get my money back! Horrible, just stay away from them!

fotolia.comCredits Disappeared

I'm a graphic designer. I purchase "credits" to buy stock photography as needed. I went to the fotolia.com site the other day, and my credits had disappeared. After contacting fotolia via their online contact form, I was informed my credits had expired. Expired? After several days over one year? I was not warned that my credits would expire when I bought them. I was not warned via email or any other form that my credits were expiring. As a designer, I buy a lot of stock photography from many different sources. It is not other microphotography sites' policy that credits expire after only a year. I have to conclude that fotolia is a scam company, and will take your money if you leave it in their hands. It goes without saying I would never use them again. I also note that fotolia.com is not on the list of stock image sites recommended in "Graphic Design USA" magazine (March 2012). I am appalled reading the way contributors have been treated with deleted accounts, deleted photographs, and stolen earnings. fotolia.com should be brought to justice via lawsuit...they laugh at us on their way to the bank with their stolen profits.

• Ru
            Russ Gee Jul 10, 2012

istock and dreamstime do it too, as do many others - it's a common way of making money for nothing

Fotolia — Fraud and misrepresentation!

Hello! After one year of using Fotolia, my account suddenly blocked and unfortunately my all files are...

Fotolia — Fotolia Blocked Account

Need Help Please! Fotolia invited me to sale my images on Fotolia and after 3 months Fotolia blocked my...

fotolia.comFraud

I was a contributor with fotolia and recently had my account blocked for no reason whatsoever. All emails and phone calls to seek an explanation have been ignored. This is a company that treats its contributors appalingly and any attempt to highlight grievances or complaints on their forum leads to an immediate ban.

• Yl
              YLB Feb 24, 2011

I heard about fotolia from lulu self-publishing.

So I went on their site to find something for a book cover. But I find their rules about the use of images not clear, not specific, and not thorough enough. I couldn't trust this company based on this and I so I didn't bother.

Why am I not surprised that they have unhappy contributors?

• Fo
              Fotolia Feb 09, 2011

Fotolia can block/delete your account, but continues to sell your images.

• Fo
              Fotolia_User Oct 15, 2010

Same problem here, its been 3 months they did not transfer my earnings, blocked my account and do not reply. They say there is an issue with my account, but what exactly I dont know for 3 months already.

Fotolia is a scam, this is what I can tell, they grew big with the help of contributors like us and now started to fraud.

• Sr
              srob May 28, 2009

i bet you had a airport sign in your images