Foster's FreezeAwful service

H Review updated:

I've been going to Foster's Freeze (Milpitas Ca.) for Ice cream treats for years. Recently they've changed owners. I ordered a parfait. The parfait that I was served only filled half the cup that it was served in. I asked the lady at the counter why it didn't look like the parfait that was on the poster that advertises it. She shrugged her shoulders because she didn't understand a word I was saying. She got a co-worker to translate. Nothing was resolved. I won't be going back.

• Re
    real girl Jul 20, 2018

Clearlake Ca. is the worst service ever they have a worker who repeats your order correctly but charged you for a different item and not telling you they are out, they just give you anything like instead of a twister you get milk shake and don't even know it !
    When I call to talk to the manager (Ana) I was totally surprise I couldn't understand her, she defended her worker (Justin) insulted me saying they didn't have a triple berrie cheesecake twisterthat's why I got a MILKSHAKE and what you want? He need it to let me take the decision I would like another flavor but not a MILKSHAKE, I am paying for, she said well is done is your problem ! and hang up the phone.
    I used to go every other day.
    My husband and I will not return to this FAST FOOD WORST OF CALIFORNIA.
    Save yourself a garbage service, she is not train to be nice and polite or anything even close to that!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices