Fossil Oil & Gas, LLCInvestment Fraud

M

Colt Ledger & Associates, Inc., the nation’s leading private research firm investigating and exposing private placement securities fraud, has been engaged to look into the possibility of securities, criminal and/or elder financial fraud involving Fossil Oil & Gas, LLC conducting a non-bias, objective investigation into Fossil Oil & Gas, LLC and its officers, employees and associates in the very near future. If you have any information, pro or con, regarding this matter, please contact J.W. Vickery at [protected]. Everyone is considered innocent until proven otherwise in a legal forum.

More Fossil Oil & Gas, LLC Complaints & Reviews

• Pe
    Peterhurst Jul 13, 2020

Hello,
    I feel that there's nothing that can be done to help me! I have lost my life savings to a oil scam with Fossil Oil Company. A friend told me to try you because your outfit gets results!
    Chris Kaiser, Fossil Oil Company's sales
    Representative at the time told me of course you are a qualified investor, Just sign the documents and send them in. I make approximately 50K a year. He also added that he was an expert with oil wells and would not lead me on to something that wasn't a good investment. The sales rep I found out had a history of alcohol and drug abuse it may have been impaired when soliciting from unqualified investors. I invested +/- $70, 000.00 dollars and received $500.00 +/- in revenues. The company advertises on their website many wells in their hype as successful but in reality they have either been conveyed to third parties or plugged. I want to make a point that I found out I was not an accredited investor! In fact I a make +/-$50, 000.00 per year They told me I was an accredited investor! I live in Maine and company I invested with is Fossil Oil Company.
    I than contacted Jeff M. Meyerson
    The Meyerson Law Firm, P.C.
    Austin, Texas
    [protected]
    He said no problem to get all your money back plus interest. what a joke!!
    Jeff Meyerson actually flew up to Maine to speak with me directly. In fact he used me as a tax deduction to give his family a free vacation! He did nothing including returning all the documents I sent to him! Big bag of hot air! I than filed a complaint with the Texas attorney generals office and they could care less about doing anything!
    I would appreciate any help.
    Peter L. Hurst