Foschini — belt
RE: An exchange / swop
I am unable to find my receipt of the purchase however I was able to find the tag of the product.
I went to the Century City branch assistance was not helpful at all.
I understand there are policies in place but I had proof and the belt itself is a Foschini brand as name on there.
I am so disappointed based on not purchasing the Woolworths belt as I actually went back to Foschini to get the belt there.
The belt is evident enough that I do not have it long based on the condition of it.
All I wanted was to swop it. The buckle cracked and broke which was no fault of mine.
[protected] / [protected]@denis.co.za
More Foschini Complaints & Reviews
- Foschini Group - poor customer service 
- Foschini - bad service 
- Foschini Group - customer service 
- Foschini Group - unhappy customer 
- Foschini - it's frightful at the types of people that companies in the service industries employ to service clients
- Foschini - manager at foschini pavilion
- Foschini - settlement letter 
- Foschini - rude consultant
- Foschini - bad service
- Foschini - bad attitude