Fortune 500 USAConning me of $3,700.00

on 08/18/2008 I was charged $200.00 for a shopping site then on 08/11/2008 I was charged $3, 500.00 for advertisment, I was told I would make $ 5, 000.00 or more get paid every 15 of the month, I have not recived any penny yet and when I call them they keep saying someone will contact me no one does. I also have there direct phone number which is [protected]

• I HAVE BEEN CONNED OUT OF $9, 000.00! - HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO FOOLISH AS TO LET THAT SCAM ARTIST, GREG CAMERON. TALK ME INTO CHARGING THIS "FORTUNE500USA" ON MY CREDIT CARD? - WHEN I CALL FOR HELP IN MANAGING MY AMAZON.com. STORE, I GET VOICE MAIL ON WHICH I HAVE LEFT NUMEROUS MESSAGES, AND I HAVE NOT HAD ONE SINGLE CALL RETURNED. I NEVER DID SPEAK WITH MY "COACH, " JOHN GEORGE!

I AM MAD, AND I AM GOING YO TAKE IT THE HIGHEST AUTHORITIES TO GET EVERY CENT OF MY MONEY BACK! - I WILL PURSUE THIS TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE OF THE LAW!

HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME! - MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU FOR YOUR INDISCRETION! (AND ME FOR MY STUPIDITY!)

linda purcell Oct 02, 2008

I have just had the same thing with US online america group but all I lost was the 119.00 so far for my personal web site. I was told this was all I would pay besides my 29.95 per month and this would be for my mentior to help me make lots of money. I was contacted by the person whom was suppose to help me my personal mentior. The next thing I know they are trying to get 7, 000 dollars for advertising out of me. I was quite amused at how agitated the person got when I refused to spend money and the supper deals they could offer. The 7, 000 dollars went to a mere 4, 000 all in one sentence. I was told that the 119.00 and the 29.95 were the only amounts I would have to pay. I use a prepaid credit card so they can only get what I put on it and as of today the card will no longer exist.

Fair warning do not get involved with any of these companies and only use a prepaid card for internet business.

linda purcell Oct 02, 2008

Bonnie Fourtune 500 also contacted me and it appears so far that the game will play itself out just like you said. I hope we can get this message out there so no one else has to suffer a finicial lose as great as yours.

linda purcell Oct 02, 2008

Nicholas your not alone. Maybe we all need to take a class action law suit against these internet rip offs. I am from Canada so no one is safe from these people. I sure do hope that the internet can come up with laws to protect us form these parisites. But for now we will all have to get the word out there this way.

• Dk
    dkbarry Oct 15, 2008

This company attempted to take advantage of me but it quickly became apparent, after I gave them my debit card number. If you have not canceled the account number I highly recommend you do so. I also urge you to report your experience to the Better Business Bureau. It is very important that we protect future victims of deceptive business practices. I support your complaint 100%

• Dk
    dkbarry Oct 18, 2008

I may have entered by e-mail address incorrectly in the previous post but if anyone needs to contact me for support try this link. I just completed the complaint process with the Better Business Bureau regarding my negative experience with Fortune500 USA.

Marilyn Knight Nov 03, 2008

Thank you for sharing...I, too, have been ripped off for $5, 000 from Fortune 500 USA. I tried to cancel just two days after I received the information; however, was told that since our contract was a verbal one more than 2 weeks old, I was beyond the cancelation date. The mailed copies were held beyond the date of cancelation.

I'm not sure how to get a class-action suit started, but I would certainly be on board if anyone has the knowledge to get it up and going.

john Nov 13, 2008

Has anyone ever contacted the attorney general in Arizona or any other state to see if the state can help? Has anyone contacted Amazon to see if they can help get rid of these people with a class action. why would we do business with Amazon if they know what this company is doing to how many people using Amazon as their source? I was charged $400.00 not $200.00, and I am getting the same result, no answers from anyone. Lucky me I didn't give them the $5000.00 they wanted.

Marilyn Knight Nov 18, 2008

I contacted my credit card company regarding the $29.95 charge. I told them that I've tried numerous times to reach Fortune 500 by phone and the mail box is full and the call is immediately disconnected.

The company graciously credited back my 3 past month's charges and reported the same to the fraud department. They did suggest that I get a new credit card to stop all attempts on that card. This is great for the $29.95 charge, now I'm working on the $5, 000. This one may end up in class action.

Mary Nov 19, 2008

I don't know how to go about this legally either. But I am willing to be on board with you all to get our money back if I need too. I am researching every complaint I can find against them to see how many others are going through what we are. I am going to send this to my credit card company and whoever else I need too, building the case of this completely unethical behavior IF I do not get back at the very least what I have put in plus profit to cover interest within the next two months. I am in regular contact with my credit card company and they have documented the situation as things go along. I would encourage you all to do the same. It is terrible when the dotted line comes before ethics and honesty. I have been with this Fortune500USA for 4 months and I have not seen even a penny profit back! I have paid interest on my card + $5500. I cannot believe I would do something so costly and risky (which of course what portrayed as safe, secure and low risk - I mean it's Amazon right?!). Unlike some of you, I have had most of my calls returned, but I have to call more than once for this result. One time, days after I left a message - I was so tired of being ignored that I called about every 15 minutes for about two hours. FINALLY I got a call during the time I told them I would be busy. But unfortunatley for them(?) I answered. I have spoken with them recently, and actually had a very nice talk (which hadn't always been the case with this individual in past calls). Feeling very tired, I have agreed for the FOURTH? FIFITH? time (I have lost track) to have them again look/work on my campaign and see how they can create profit. I will get a call in 24 hours from the person I spoke with, with an update. I know we all sincerely want this business to work for us successfully. I am sure ALL of us have much better things to do than typing on a complaint board about how we fear we have been 'ripped off'. This has caused a lot of emotional stress for me. It is getting old to keep getting the same answers with the same results with the SAME unsatisfactory outcome: credit card interest and $0 profit. I am willing to take this as far as I need too if I do not recieve profit from this company. I am also willing, and prefer, to let them do what I was told they would do WHEN I signed up. Outcomes to expect, time frames in which to expect the outcomes and my role in this business differs with each person I talk too, and not for the better and not what I would have agreed to sign up with. My campaign is more than half way complete. I will see what the next couple months bring. I welcome your thoughts, suggestions and comments! Thanks!

• Mi
    Miguel Nov 24, 2008

So I work for a prepaid card company and I have seen many complaints coming from this company! I get frustrated as much as you guys do, but at the end of the day, when you willingly give your card info out, it is not guaranteed they will not charge you. Sad but true.
    My recommendation is to find out if Fortune500 pays some sort of royalty to the Fortune Magazine for using the Fortune500 on their name (after all, I am assuming Fortune has a copyright on its 500's list, right?). So how to get this working? Well...you are all pissed-off people against Fortune500 USA, right???? Well, send your complaints to Fortune, telling them how embarrased you guys are to allow such a scammer to use such a prestigious name to catch on people!! See what they say about it. There is a case in Victoria, BC Canada, where a small teaching school is being sued by Apple Corp, for using an apple on their logo! So why not to do the same with Fortune? let them burn these people all the way to hell! :-) *evil grin*
    Yours truly,

Me

• Gr
    grane01 Jan 29, 2009

What an idiot I was to take the bait that these salespeople dish out!!! I am actually ashamed to admit to falling for it. I am trying to get a refund as I never signed an agreement - they say a verbal agreement is binding. Well, the person giving the verbal ok could be the plumber!! If any of you pursue legal action, please let me participate.
    the Arizona AG has an online form for comp0laints

• Ce
    Celeste Feb 01, 2009

I am also very embarrassed for falling for their sales scam. I paid even more than 5, ooo to pay for "the top search engines" to ensure tons of sales especially around the holidays. Not one single thing was sold on my web site except what my family and friends bought. Fortune500usa has a wonderful sales team. I fell for it hook, line, and sinker! I do have to say John George has returned all my calls and has assured me that I will eventually get my return on investment, but I can't help but feel I am just being passified and I'm afraid that the next time I call them they will simply be out of business or simply just disappear from the face of the earth. Please include my in any legal action taken against this company

• Sm
    smittysosik Feb 15, 2009

i used to work for these crooks i know the whole scam contact me at [email protected]

• Sm
    smittysosik Feb 15, 2009

i used to work for the crooks at fortune 500 usa i will tell you anything you want to know contact me at [email protected]

• Tw
    TwizzTed Tiffi May 11, 2009

I was personally victimized by "Fortune 500 USA" & purchased an Amazon web site from them. Only a short few weeks later, after I was already discouraged with "how to do this internet marketing thing, " I received a phone call offering me an advertising package with 25, 000 100% Guaranteed Visits to my Website... I guess I should say that I paid them $1, 4oo for this "package of internet traffic." Long story short the website that they had given me is "no longer operational, " & not by my choosing. It really disheartens me to know that there are such evil people out there willing to take someone's last dollar without so much as a second thought.

• Ka
    Kathleen Rowland Sep 06, 2009

Listen to me people. Start send ing complaints about these guys Fortune500USA /WebIncomeUSA to the AG of Arizona. There is a detective in Scottsdale investigating them. Write to your Credit Card Companies and print out these complaints. Send back these stupid DVD ads and send them registered. Send a copy of your contract with them and a letter explaining how they conned us to your Cedit Card Co. Submit a complaint to the FTC, you can do it on line. Don't let them get away with your money.

• Sl
    SledUtah Sep 22, 2009

Add me to the list that can't believe I fell for this scam. After I agreed to the plan and gave my CC# for $6, 500. I started doing some leg work to find out who these guys are because I didn't have a good feeling about it. I couldn't find any information either bad or good. Well today I received in the mail the "paperwork" they sent me, it consisted of the contract I already signed and faxed to them 3 days ago. Well, now there is they name of WebIncomeUSA on the top! I start some more research and find out they are also the same guys at Fortune500USA. I see alot of the names are the same in all 3 companies. I called this morning to cancel, the contract says I have 14 days to cancel (I'm on day 7 now). I got the run around and they say someone will call me back later in the day, no calls. I will send a certified letter tomorrow and call a few more times each day. I've contacted the CC company, they will work with me when it gets posted (on hold, but not posted yet).
    Here are the names of people I have talked to:
    Gene Cameron - Sales slim
    Patrick Kent - Dir of marketing
    The address is 3219 E. Camelback Rd. #544
    Phoenix, AZ 85018
    877-236-3990
    I have seen the same address with other companies (but different box #'s).

• Cm
    Cmoore Nov 04, 2009

I too have fell victim to this scam 200$ for the site, 7000$ for "marketing" with promises of at least doubling my investment within three months!! Who wouldn't take someone up on that kind of offer!!?? Not to mention the current monthly charges for "maintenance" on a site that is obviously not my initial shopping site I paid for!!! I have been robbed and I am severely ticked off!!! Please keep updating about action suit information...I'm all in!!!

Fortune500USA not Dec 10, 2009

I would love to see and be a part of a class action law suit against Fortune500USA. By the way, if you worked with John George (for advertising methods) he left the company (family emergency or something) and when I called in Sept. 2009, Gene Cameron was no longer there, either. I talk with Patrick, who is I believe, an account specialist. He is the one who gets ahold of Jeff Wallace (CEO) of this company. If you can get through to anyone ask for him. Also, you get better results if you all write to the BBB of Arizona that includes Scottsdale. There are about 20 Jeff Wallaces and we can all write letters to everyone of them and spread the word of how unhappy we are with the company.

Fortune500USA not Dec 10, 2009

By the way, if you joined with Fortune500USA, their number 1-877-258-7070 is currently not working but if you will call WebIncome500 (another one of their scamming businesses) you can still get ahold of Patrick Kent. As in one of the e-mails above that number is 1-877-236-3990. Also, I understand that a direct line is 480-421-0796. If you all start calling and bugging these guys, write to the Fortune Magazine, call the attorney generals office, and file a complaint with the BBB maybe we'll get some seriously good results. Make sure you keep all your notes and start bugging Jeff Wallace. (CEO)

• We
    Web IncomeUSA LLC. Feb 22, 2010

I am so MAD like everyone else at WEB INCOMEUSA LLC.Has anyone yet talked to the guy that clams he use to work for Fortune 500 USA-Smittysosik? I think I have an ideal to put these people scared to bits running from us .What does everyone think about buying some airline tickets and we buy altogether and this way we get a discount.Then we can stay until we get our demanded money back-SO IS ANYONE WITH ME!!! I know this sounds crazy but crazy things have worked before.I just hope these crooks know that money is not everything and the last place we end up is heaven and I hope they know they are NOT GOING THERE until they do the right thing and give us our refunds BACK! I just wish I wasn't so stupied to give people I don't even know $6000.00.I want to put my phone number so someone can call me but I don't know if its safe?

joeeee Feb 23, 2010

If you have had any recent (within the last 6 months) contact with any representative of Web Income USA or Fortune 500 USA, please contact me. If you feel that a representative of Income USA or Fortune 500 USA lied to you or somehow cheated you out of money, please contact me. If you have ever spoken with Jeffrey Wallace, please contact me.

admin152 @ comcast.net

• We
    Web IncomeUSALLC Feb 24, 2010

Who is this Joeeee? How can anyone trust anyone anymore? I wrote the response before you Joeeee.Can any of us hard working people really get our money back? I am ready to hop on a airplane to get my refund! I will not say my real name but I will go by Pam.

joeeee Feb 24, 2010

Web Income USA and Fortune 500 USA owe me money. I would like to talk with anyone else who thinks they owe them money.

admin152 @ comcast.net

• Lo
    loenzo j Parker Feb 28, 2010

i lost 3000 dollors to this rip off artist they promised me all kinds of weaith through this program it is nothing but a piece of ###, worthless ### that are running it . they are ripping off all kinds of people out there and they need to be stopped . if any body ever takes these people to court i would love to join the group . they promised all kinds of stuff to me and never have recieved one red cent from this place .THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE HUNG OUT TO DRY
    SINCERELY
    LoRenzo jParker

[email protected]

Fortune500USA not Aug 10, 2010

Please write to the Arizona Attorney General and the US Gov. Attorney General. Also, if you are interested, I am trying to find a lawyer who will do pro-bono work or work for a percentage of what ever they are able to get back for us. Let me know. They took me for $9000.00. I am also sending a letter to every Jeff Wallace in Arizona. OH! Today I found out that the web url for Fortune500USA is no longer working. If you want to get a message to Jeff Wallace (General Manager) contact info is through UniversalInternet Experts at 877-236-3990 or 1-480-421-0796 and the fax is: 1-877-679-1801.

Fortune500usa is connected to WebIncomeUSA as well as UniversalInternetExperts. Patrick Kent no longer works there.

Frank_m Dec 02, 2010

I was called by these guys and didnt even have time to think because I need to make money straight away. In the end he hanged up on me... coz i told him i wasnt sure about it... You guys becareful.

Frank

Frank Heid May 29, 2011

WHAT I suggest you guys do which is the best way to end stuff like this so no one will dare anymore to repp hardworking people off is to file a class action law suit against them. the way you would do that is to get a pettion and place it on facebook, twitter, here and do some more research by searching for fortune 500 scam and placing it everywhere where there is a talk about this. Then you would talk to a lawyer and make a deal with him to take a percentage of the money received from the lawsuit instead of charging you upfront. He will then file a lawsuit on behalf of all the victoms and collect all the money and devide it between the victoms. I hear that they have made 1.4 billion dollars from this scam. So what I would do is get every penny of it back. Good Luck people. It's time we stand up for ourselves and end these problems

Frank Heid May 29, 2011

add me to the list aswell I got repped off by them too. what you want to do is start a group on facebook and make a petiotion. you can advertise about this class action lawsuit for free in a lot of places like your local internet classifieds or on twitter, etc. Another thing to keep in mind is that you don't need every victom. once you go to court you can ask the court to have fortune 500 come up with a list of all the people that have signed up withthem with their phone numbers. Good luck. We have to make this happen. if you have any question email me at [email protected]

• Ti
    tipllub Jun 11, 2011

I almost got trapped today. Thank you very MUCH for creating this page which prevented me from doing a big stupid thing. These people should be ashamed, I hope they will rott in Helle.

• Ti
    tipllub Jun 11, 2011

I almost got caught today. Tahnk you very MUCH for creating this page which prevented me from committing a HUGE stupid mistake and loose money I do not have. These people should be ashamed. I hope they will rott in HELL.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices