Forsaken-Farmers.com or Forsaken-Farmers or ForsakenfarmersBans Accounts, No Refunds, Fraud Company, Avoid

T

Just wanted to let everyone know....Forsaken Farmers got my account 3-day suspended today.

They were doing a PL for me of my last 3 levels....

Blizzard's reason..."Access to this account has been temporarily disabled for exploitation of the World of Warcraft economy or for being associated to accounts which have been closed for intended exploitation."

They did offer a refund of the difference....lets hope its just 3 days and not a perm-a-ban.

FYI

• Bs
    bsr Jan 10, 2008

sucks? i've gotten a warning in the passed before and they got my order done fast

my friends even tested the plvler by trying to share quest with him and he/she accepted the chain quests and they did them together

legit company

29+ positive on markee dragon

Forsaken-Farmers Jan 16, 2008

I also experienced problems with this company. I ordered an account, it was disabled a few weeks later. I suggest avoiding them at all costs.

Forsaken-Farmers Jan 17, 2008

ForSakenFarmers (03:59:02 pm): you're sharing your account
    Z E X 3 3 2 2 1 (03:59:11 pm): Sharing an account does not get you suspended... LOL
    ForSakenFarmers (03:59:16 pm): yes it does
    ForSakenFarmers (03:59:32 pm): if you have "powerleveling" characteristic
    Z E X 3 3 2 2 1 (03:59:47 pm): No it doesn't; many people share their account and Blizzard only states that it's a risk to share your account
    ForSakenFarmers (03:59:48 pm): your account will get suspsended if blizz system think's it's been shared
    ForSakenFarmers (04:00:14 pm): and how many accounts have you done?
    ForSakenFarmers (04:00:17 pm): i've done 1000's
    ForSakenFarmers (04:00:24 pm): I know exactly what causes it
    Z E X 3 3 2 2 1 (04:00:34 pm): Blizzard will suspend it if your company doesn't do a proper job of hiding characters from being linked or banned; I've never heard of an account getting banned from an American power leveler doing it by hand
    Z E X 3 3 2 2 1 (04:00:44 pm): Why are you trying to belittle your potential customer?...
    Z E X 3 3 2 2 1 (04:00:49 pm): Is this company ran by kids?...
    Z E X 3 3 2 2 1 (04:00:50 pm): Wow
    Z E X 3 3 2 2 1 (04:01:12 pm): I'll find another company to do this for me; thank you for your time
    ForSakenFarmers (04:01:30 pm): Dude. you have no idea.
    ForSakenFarmers (04:01:50 pm): go over to the wow forms and search "lower ping"
    ForSakenFarmers (04:02:08 pm): you will see a ton of legit people that got suspended for "Powerleveling Characteristics"
    ForSakenFarmers (04:02:19 pm): all because they leveled to fast and blizz thought they ehere a powerleveling company
    ForSakenFarmers (04:02:34 pm): blizzard automated system is flawed and suspends legit people
    Z E X 3 3 2 2 1 (04:03:25 pm): There are people who get a level 60 in one day and 19 hours /played and they gloat about it all day without being suspended; what are you talking about? It's not an automated system
    Z E X 3 3 2 2 1 (04:03:47 pm): You seem to know nothing; do you simply send your work elsewhere?
    Z E X 3 3 2 2 1 (04:04:04 pm): You seem completely different than the person on markeedragon
    ForSakenFarmers (04:04:51 pm): No I'm the same person. 19 hours?
    ForSakenFarmers (04:05:00 pm): where are you getting 19 hours the fastest i've heard is 3 days
    Z E X 3 3 2 2 1 (04:05:51 pm): 1 day and 19 hours
    Z E X 3 3 2 2 1 (04:05:55 pm): non-rested
    ForSakenFarmers (04:05:55 pm): my fastest levels can only do 4 days

I was trying to contact them to get a quote on a power level and they come up with this ###. I'm not going to overpay to simply get my account suspended. My account shouldn't get suspended if they level people in Texas as they say. They overcharge me (if you do the math, three levels should only cost 47.99 and then they tell me that my account has a chance of getting suspended. Sorry, but I couldn't copy the beginning where I asked for a quote of my power level.

Anyways.... does anybody know of a good place to get a three level power level?

After I created this...

ForSakenFarmers (04:07:35 pm): But you know that our hand leveling is done overseas right?
    ForSakenFarmers (04:07:41 pm): it's not hand leveled in the states?

Why the hell would I buy hand leveling from China? Why did you create an add on markeedragon for botting done in Texas?... LMFAO You can rent a dedicated server in Texas and run wowglider on it and say that you're botting from texas; good job.

Sorry, but this is hilarious; why would I pay somebody with a lower intelligence to get my account suspended? Ugh... this service is hilarious; instead of trying to prevent the suspensions, they simply tell you that your account will get suspended.

• Ro
    Ron Jan 22, 2008

They seem honest and state there is a % chance of ban. It can be related to leveling too fast, or sharing your account. Sharing your account gets you suspended as Blizzard can trace greographically your connection. You can't be today in europe, tomorrow in texas, etc.

Technically you can't play in texas from china unless it is automated play, remote tools dont refresh screen fast enough.

• Si
    Silver Surfur Jan 26, 2008

Ron,

It sounds like you are forsaken-farmers and not a real name because how would you know exactly how the operations work?

This company is total bogus, I had two orders with them in the past, both were disabled and they claimed that it's my fault because I suspended them previously. Please explain to me forsaken-farmers why that is my fault and how it's my fault it got banned. The answer is simple, you order from them, you get suspended or banned based on your history with blizzard. They totally suck and I stopped using them and I advise anyone else to stop using them for any type of service. accounts.net is so much better, try them.

Jorge Feb 08, 2008

I think you people get the wrong idea on power levelers. There is a risk no matter how you look at it when getting a power leveler.

Your best bet is to use a new account and try them out, if it gets suspended so be it, you dont lose your main account. And after all a suspension is better then a ban so stop complaining.

I have used forsaken a couple of times and they did a great job, the last time I used them my account did get suspended but by that time my toon was 68 or so and It wasnt a permanent ban so I just picked up where they left off. They are probably one of the more legit companies out there and they give you updates on their site which not many others do.

Chad Feb 08, 2008

Hi guys it's me FSF.

That guy Z E X 3 3 2 2 1. LOL he got flammed so bad when he posted the same crap on MD.

But there are alot of haters out there because FSF is becoming popular and most of our competition see's us as a threat.

Now I'm not saying that the OP or anyone posting about suspensions didn't get suspended. Because suspensions happen and this is why we list the risk clearly in plain english on our site.

For those of you that posted in our defense, thanks and hope to see you all again soon.

If you want to see FSF real reputation check out www.markeedragon.com

We are the highest rated and trusted Powerleveling, Accounts, Gold site on the forums. Hope to see you there.

FSF President

Chad Feb 08, 2008

Thomas Wilder,

Sorry about your expereince but why did you post it as

"Bans Accounts, No Refunds, Fraud Company, Avoid"

Just interesting that you contridic your own post for saying we are a Fraudulant company and don't give refunds.

You stated that "They did offer a refund of the difference" which is our policy.

So why No Refunds when you clearly stated that we did give you one. Also if we followed our policies as stated then how can we be a "Fraud Company"?

So which is it?

Chad Feb 11, 2008

Connor,

I don't want you to take this the wrong way. But Ron read our site and that's how he knows our operation or he simply spoke to me at some point before using our service.

We list suspension rates on our site to cut down on the # of questions about suspensions. Also so that customers know what to expect when ordering a service.

Forsaken-farmers.com Mar 16, 2008

Got that in the mailbox today thanks to this scam company. Some feedback, it's so tainted, and I don't believe a word this guy syas anymore.

****Notice of Account Closure****

Greetings,

Account Name: __________
    Offense: Unauthorized Account Access Policy
    Details: Unauthorized Access to Another World of Warcraft Account

The actions detailed above have been deemed inappropriate for World of Warcraft by the Support staff of Blizzard Entertainment. Please review the World of Warcraft Unauthorized Account Access Policy at http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=20460. Access to another World of Warcraft account which is not registered in your name constitutes unauthorized access to another World of Warcraft account, whether or not you had permission from the registered user. As such, this World of Warcraft account has now been closed by the Account Administration staff based on review of the above account infraction incurred. This action has been taken in accordance with the Terms of Use (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/termsofuse.html) and our game policies (http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=20309). The recurring subscription on the account has been disabled to prevent further charges.

Last, according to the World of Warcraft Terms of Use, to which all players agree when installing World of Warcraft, Section 5, Paragraph C [Rules Related to Game Play] states that you may not do anything that Blizzard Entertainment considers contrary to the "essence" of World of Warcraft. This entails access to another World of Warcraft account, including, but not limited to, the deletion of items/characters and redistribution of in-game currency or possessions. The bottom line is that we want World of Warcraft to be a fun and safe environment for all players.

Any disputes or questions concerning this account action can only be addressed by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, please visit us at http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=21505.

We thank you in advance for your time and for respecting our position.

Sincerely,

Terinnsi
    Account Administration
    Blizzard Entertainment

• Jt
    JT Mar 21, 2008

LOL these posts are so fake. www.forsaken-farmers.com are not scammers, me and all of my friends buy our gold and powerleveling from them and they are the best.

We've used Gamepal, swagvault, IGE and mmoinn all of them got our accounts closed, never delived the gold as promised or on time. We found forsaken-farmers on www.markeedragon.com and they are the highest rated company on the forums so we gave them a shot and they have never let us down. Plus with how MD does their feedback sysetm and rep system no way they can fake the feedback.

Best WoW Service company hands down!

• Jt
    JT Mar 22, 2008

JT my post is not fake. They banned my account and blizzard now refuses to reopen it. I have basically begged them and now they arent even responding to my emails. I dont care what you say, this company banned my account so please dont even try becauyse they clearly ban accounts and you are only advertising because you probabaly are chad yourself.

DO NOT BUY FROM FORSAKEN-FARMERS. THEY ARE FRAUD COMPANY. THEY CLAIM THEY CANNOT BAN ACCOUNTS BUT THE PRESIDENT HIMSELF HAS TO COME TO COMPLAINTSBOARD AND DEFEND HIMSELF AND TELL PEOPLE THAT WE ARE WRONG! ITS ALWAYS AN EXCUSE, ALWAYS FROM HIM

JT IF YOU WERE A REAL CUSTOMER AS WELL, WHY WOULD YOU COME TO COMPLAINTSBOARD TO POST A TOPIC. THIS IS ABOUT COMPLAINTS NOT COMPLIMENTS.

• Br
    Brett Zirnis Mar 22, 2008

Wow great info people. I was about to buy from them but they look like they scammed people and try to cover it up.

You know the company is bad when they have to post positive reports about themselves to filter the negative feedback.

Chad Mar 24, 2008

Just because your account was suspended or closed does not make my company a fraudulent company. If it was, we would not have the reputation that we have and these sites are worthless because there is Zero Accountablility.

It's full of fake posts and competition making this posts and I don't believe any of them I see on these boards. The ones you want to watch are the ones that have some sort of accountability or verification of the indentity.

I'm not going to say people don't get suspended because they do and we even say that on our site. If your account is suspended or closed you know the risks and we never hide it.

If you want real feedback and reputation of our company then go to www.markeedragon.com and you can see first hand our real feedback.

And thanks JT for defending us and the reason people defend us is because they know we are not fraudulent.

Smith Is Lieing Mar 27, 2008

I also have problems with forsaken. I received this from blizzard. Now chad says that he suspends 5% of accounts, seems like customers experience more than that. It might not be the fact you run a legit business chad, but the fact you lie to customers and cover up the reality of things when you can't fight blizzard. This will be the last time I use you guys after multiple orders in the past but this is twice now I had to do this to my accounts. and by the way chad, mmoinn does a great job with powerleveling.

This is a notification regarding the World of Warcraft account ********. We have found strong evidence that the account has been accessed by someone who is not allowed to use it. The account has been disabled, so that you can regain sole and secure access. This message contains an Account Retrieval process, which will enable the rightful user of the account to resume their adventures in the World of Warcraft.

If multiple parties are able to provide all of the requested documentation, it will regrettably be necessary to permanently close the account, as at that point it will be impossible to determine the rightful user of the account. If you feel the circumstances which led to this compromise may be a result of account sharing, we recommend attempting to resolve this situation amicably with the other users of the account, rather than risk a permanent closure.

Please retain this message until you have completed the Account Retrieval process and are again able to log in to the World of Warcraft account. We strongly advise keeping all information relating to this issue as secure and private as possible, including the storage of all related documents and IDs, especially during the Account Retrieval process. If you do not receive a reply from the Account Administration department within 48 hours, please resend your fax and notify us of the refax at [email protected]

Failure to adhere to the requirements set forth in this message may impede the timely restoration of account access. You will need to fill out a form and return it via fax or postal mail, along with official ID, to Blizzard’s Account Administration department. For security reasons, we are unable to accept digital files of any kind. Please download our Account Retrieval Form from the Blizzard website at:

Please be sure you are using the latest version of Adobe’s free PDF viewer, Adobe Reader©, available for download at http://www.adobe.com.

If you are unable to open the file through the link, your browser may not support the PDF format. In this event, please right-click the above link and attempt to save the file to your computer using Save Target As... If the link is still non-functional, please reply and we will send the file as an attachment.

Please help us to avoid any further delays in restoring Account access by following the instructions exactly and in their entirety. We will contact you again once all information has been received and thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation in resolving this account issue. Please be sure to provide all pertinent data as soon as possible since Blizzard Entertainment is unable to offer any type of reimbursement for the time an account is locked for verification and investigation purposes.

In the meantime, please make sure to scan the computer system you are using to remove all viruses, Trojan files, and key loggers. For more computer/Internet security tips, please visit http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=msi0504p. In addition, World of Warcraft account passwords should be periodically changed by visiting https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account.

Furthermore, we urge any person who has had their computer system compromised to contact their local authorities’ computer crime division and/or District Attorney. Once a report has been filed, the authorities require evidence of the computer breach and may request IP logins for the World of Warcraft account in question by fax at (949) 737-2000. WoW Account Administration will fully cooperate and assist in this investigation. However, we are only able to discuss or furnish sensitive account information with the proper authorities.

Any inquiries concerning this account retrieval process can only be addressed by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, please visit us at http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowaa/.

Thank you for your patience and anticipated cooperation in this matter.

Nalost
    Account Administration
    Blizzard Entertainment

Smith Is Lieing Apr 01, 2008

My frustration is that I spent 2 hours with live chat trying to work on an alternative delivery for my purchase. With no resolution in sight I told them I would contact them the following evening. There was no one available via their online chat for atleast 5 hours that evening (I stopped looking after that) and didn't receive a reply via email till the next day. My situation is still unresolved.

Chad Apr 02, 2008

Timothy,

Email [email protected]

They can resolve your issue and find out what the hold up is. Normally the only reason the customer doesn't get their currency delivered is because the customer isn't available when the currency is ready.

Forthe Horde Apr 02, 2008

i have used FsFarmers for 2 toons now, My first account got temp. suspended and they refunded me the money. No questions asked. The other companies i had to fight to get my money back, so that let me trust them again, and the second account went to 70 with out a hitch! So for all you haters out there, dont log into your account while they are lvling that will 100% guarentee your account will get suspended. Plus i noticed they truly quest instead of bot, i logged onto my main account to find my "PL toon" in RFK, and later in SFK, i have never heard of a companie running instances with toons, and that alone is worth the money. Good work FSF, and thank you for your true customer support.

• Da
    Dave Apr 09, 2008

All I can say is "GOD DAMN YOU!" YTF are you giving the Ni Hao business?

You SHOULD have gotten a perma-ban!

I hope the FSF building and all their employees homes catch fire and burn to the ground.

What they're doing is immoral AND against the ToS AND they are ruining the game for the real players.

• Rp
    rpgreseller May 10, 2008

I gotta call it like I see it. FSF is my direct competition and they do an excellent job. They're the only other website I have recommended to my customers when I'm overbooked and can't take their orders. I've spoken with the owner on the phone and he was very open about his business and how things are ran.

If anyone is looking for feedback you can trust, you need to go to the source, here it is.

That is the FULL link to their markeedragon feedback rating from members with Trustwho verification. These guys paid for the privilege to be able to leave feedback.

Here's their feedback by NON-trustwho members. http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/474061/an/0/page/0#474061
    Because this is on a third party website, FSF can not delete negative feedback, so you can rely on what you see.

Smith Is Lieing Jun 28, 2008

All I have to say is don't buy from this idiot, he doesnt know how to handle accounts at all. Banned my 70 rogue, 70 mage, and 70 warlock account. He needs to put on the site, LIKELY CHANCE YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE BANNED.

Chad Jul 08, 2008

Night you are full of ###.

We haven't had any closures in months and the only time customers get closures is if they have had a suspension "final warning" before. Plus we have about a 2-3% suspension rate.

Go look @ our feedback: Bizrate, Markeedragon.com & our feedback on our site. Full of positive reviews, so go find some other company to post fake crap about.

Smith Is Lieing Jul 12, 2008

I am not full of ###. This guy is terrible at what he does. Let me explain his operations.

1). He contracts out to botters, and chinese employees who has never met before.
    2). He gives them access to our accounts, and they abuse them.
    3). Then when they do, he makes up excuses.
    The company needs to be shut down. I am going to be filing an attorney general complaint against him shortly because his one man outsourcing to third world countries operations need to be shut down for good.

Markeedragon = Total Fraud as well, so nobody believes a thing on there. Also, Bizrate can be edited, and I saw a previous customer complaining you had poor bizrate, so you removed their feedbacks of course.

How come you say you have a 2-3% suspension rate, when it says 5% on your site!

Change your site title to your site

Fraud, Scams, Lies Here At Forsaken-Farmers.com

Mark Jul 14, 2008

I agree, forsaken-farmers is a load of bull. Chad who let me all remind you is the "president" of forsaken-farmers meaning he is the one that is coming here defending himself when he is the one ripping everyone off.

I bought from them a year on markee boards, and they suspended my account. Now they did compensate, but the problem is it flagged other accounts of mine and they were banned.

So I ended up losing 2 accounts, and had one suspended thanks to little chadwick here. Yes I did bot, but nobody else on the glider forums were banned at that time, so I put the blame on this dumbass for doing ZERO to help me.

I guess it could be worse, he isn't chinese, but it seems he pays the chinese so I guess it can.

• He
    heey Jul 14, 2008

You guys make me laugh. FSF is the only company out their that's ever treated me right. They've just completed 2 70's for me with full vindicators and s2 gear and in about 3 weeks!!

These guys are amazing fast and the only company I will use for now on!

The only reason you guys post on these boards is because they are open to anyone and have no verification. So competitors can post fake complaints, but it's ok go look @ FSF real reputation and you'll notice they are the highest rated company in the industry.

Joe Jul 14, 2008

FSF is #1 and best company out there period!

• Mi
    mike Jul 14, 2008

See what real customers say about FSF!

Chad Jul 14, 2008

"Markeedragon = Total Fraud as well, so nobody believes a thing on there"

IF Markeedragon.com was total fruad.

Then why would Game Companies be hiring them to run their In-Game currency and manage the system? This is just like what games like Eve Online and 2nd life do but they are contracting out to MD.

So you sir are full of it and know nothing in which you speak off and just proved that all of your posts are fake and fraudulent. It's one thing if you where actually a customer of ours, but you weren't and most likely a competitor.

This is why FSF is the highest rated company on MD and the industry. This is also why majority of the industry is freaking out that we are so successful in just 1 years time. And since you can't figure out how to save your operations you have to leave crap posts like this, hoping that people won't use our services.

So go take your crap else where and we're tired of smelling it.

Mark Jul 14, 2008

It's funny how Chad posts 4 times

1). Acting like a customer, one minute later
    2). Acting like another customer, except a customer would never come to a complaintsboard to post that. minute later
    3). Acting like another customer. minute later
    4). I don't see any annoucements by Eve Online or Second Life site. Please show us these "official" agreements.

Actually Chad, I did place an order with you, im not a so called competitor except for selling accounts individually on forums/auction sites. Im stating the fact of the reality that if you are the best which you claim to be then why am I posting here complaining about how you can't do your job proper and your services are bogus. Why are you acting like a customer, posting positive feedback multiple different times? You modify how good you are but the reality is you are hiding the false reports, and fraud you do.

1). Who acts like the customer, makes it look like it is not himself, and posts positive feedback on a complaintsboard? Who comes to a complaintsboard anyway to post positive feedback? It's all bs
    2). Who can't keep his policies straight?
    3). Who can't actually compensate for the problems YOU DO!

So as a customer reaching out to other customers, what do you want to see. Chad here defending his company when you can see from all the false reports on complaintsboard, or himself trying to defend his company and bashing every customer instead of emailing me back with a proper way to resolve this which he could have done a year ago. Learn how to treat customers properly and I wouldn't be posted on this complaintsboard.

FYI Chad, there are 10 other companies bigger than you in this market, you are hardly the biggest and I wouldn't even rate you in the top 100 of RMT companies. What a joke you are.

Chad Jul 15, 2008

I'm proving a point that this boards are full of crap. There is ZERO accountability and I or anyone can post 100's of fake claims.

I have customers that google my companies name and find these boards and post in our defense. But you bogus people post back with negitive feedback and say it's me. You have no way to prove it's me and all I can say it's not. This is why sites like Markeedragon.com are the only sites you can have 100% legitament rating, because they require a verification service to post!

Even Biz Rate is not 100% because of annoymous posting and you can't have posts removed or atleast I don't know how too. Even on biz rate we where a 100% pos rating for the past month almost 3 month and then get the occasional bad rep post.

But they are all on little things like their gold delivery took to long or some thing small. No one has ever been scammed or defauded. We always follow our policies and sometimes, we will choose to make an exception and refund someone, when our policy states otherwise, but that's our choice.

You can to check out horrible feedback:
    Go to Markeedragon.com and see what customers say about companies like: IGE, Swagvault, Toonstorm, Gamepal, etc... there is positive and lot of negitive feedback.

You go to FSF and all you see is 100% positive feedback and it's because we've "NEVER" scammed anyone! Even the OP (original Poster) stated that we didnt' even scam him. We gave him a refund according to our refund policy and he just posted to let people know that he got suspended.

Suspensions are a part of business and we even state the facts that you can get suspended since you are break the game companies EULA! So if you can't live with a suspension, then do not break the EULA!

Go find another site to post fake crap about and if you where a customer of ours, then you would be satisfied like the other 99% of our customers.

And why am I defending my company, you ask? Because people like you give our industry a bad name and I don't want FSF to be dragged into it. We are a 2nd Market Company that offers honest services not a Scamming RMT company like yourself!

Chad Jul 15, 2008

Oh also: With 5000+ completed orders and only a handful of negitive posts here on complaints board. I think we are doing very well! :D #'s tells the real story!

Mark Jul 15, 2008

I don't give a load about customer service Chad. It's about the product first, then customer service. You offer a product that glides account to their extinction, and now that glider LOST the lawsuit, how do you explain to customers the truth, your product is a bad product. I am debating not about your comments to customers, but about the quality of your products.

Sites like IGE, swag, thsale, toonstorm, gamepal are all 10+ experienced companies, especially IGE who spawned those 4 sites. People will bad mouth them Im sure of it, but guess what, they have over a million orders easily, and are top companies. Why is markee marketing toonstorm as well if they are bad? These sites aren't "bad", they are big companies, with a lot of customers, with bad experiences. See when they have 100X more customers than you, they will have 100X more complaints. It's the market, the industry, not them.

Looks I need to get back to work, I don't want to argue anymore because it's pointless, it's an on going debate with you. You keep making me look like the bad person, calling me a scammer, a competitor, when you are the one that scammed me and other individuals. I didn't even care but now I realize that you are just a kid behind a site thinking you are number 1 when you aren't even top 100 in an industry where china is beating you, and you can't do anything about it but bash people like myself, and rub one out to it. You are childish and what I see is that your intentions are only to promote a bad product, bash people, and the worst part is how you respond to customer complaints treating people like garbage.

People see this, and the world will know soon what kind of person you are. I am a big realpoor member, and instead of fixing the issues, I will kindly remind them that you are trash, and would rather get off than provide customers the truth about their products. So I will kindly remind everyone, if you want to buy from an one man operation, run by a guy who has no business experience, go to forsaken-farmers, or go elsewhere. Your call, but now you know my experience.

Im done posting

Chad Jul 17, 2008

Thanks for stop posting, what's funny is you talk just like Ryan G. owner of eliteaccounts.com which just went out of business. And it's funny how you keep insisting we use glider because that's one of the programs that Ryan used. If you where a customer of ours, you would know that we do not bot and everything is done by hand.

You can tell we do not bot just by looking @ all of the completed orders and they all have tons of reputation, quest items and majority of the quests completed. Also, if you were a real customer, why did you never contact us about your complaint?

But if you want to continue to post under fake names and spread slander, there's no stoping you on these boards. If you are a real customer, then you know how to contact me and can give me your order # and we can talk about it.

AnonymousWoWPlayer Jul 18, 2008

Got a small power-leveling job done from these guys and they did it rather quickly, no suspensions.

They did sell a few items I didn't want them to, but I didn't specify that those items shouldn't be sold.

Left my bank full of cloth, leather, and ore which was nice.

Just ordered another job last night for the same toon.

So far so good, if I get any suspensions I'll let this board know.

Was going to order through rpgreseller but theres something up with their custom orders.

I agree that most powerleveling bans are the fault of the guy purchasing the power leveling, if you're banned for unauthorized usage.

Every time I've been banned for buying powerleveling its been because of previous ban history on an IP, logging in the account by mistake or buying gold too soon after getting powerleveling.

And all of those bans were from shady companies, who thankfully refunded me pretty easily.

Chad Jul 18, 2008

Anonymouswowplayer - Thanks for returning.

Mark: Also I wanted to point out 1 more thing that shows your ignorance. No company does 100x our sales, maybe 10-20x but that would be from Majia maybe or another big company.

Also their complaint record is fair greater then ours, just for the fact they have horrible customer service and one of the many reasons why I started FSF.

But if anyone has any valid complaints you know how to contact me.

Jonny Rocco Jul 19, 2008

No it's 100x, IGE and both THSALE have net revenues of 6 million, and you have less than 60k. It's nothing to cry about, what you post is garbage and lies anyways. IGE is recognized, you are not. They get more customers complaining because they have 100x more customers. IGE is not a bad company, nor are any the other you post about. Google is one of the highest rated fraud sites, are they bad? No Chad. What is a bad company is when there self proclaimed CEO posts on his own fraud board as fake customers posting lies to defend himself, but can never answer them so skips into a new topic about how he is the best.

Anonymouswowplayer = Forsakenfarmers

You are lieing to your customers now not saying you are botting. You are hiring for botters right now on the markee boards, $150 per 1-70. You even put on your site 6 months ago botting, or chinese leveling.

/URL removed/

Right there, read number 6, is that or is that not you? Why do you keep lieing constantly. You say you bot, you say you don't, what is wrong with you?

Quit lieing to customers Chad. All I need to do is show links, the truth is on the internet.

Jonny Rocco Jul 19, 2008

Chad, you also will not get my order number from me. If I am going to email you, ill email you through support at a later date. Just what I need is you calling me non stop, or posting my user information on the internet, or making slander lawsuit threats at me. Ill give you a hint if you want to look up your order myself, it happened a long time ago, when you first launched your services.

Chad Jul 21, 2008

Sure we had a botting service last year, but decided to terminate last year! It just wasn't something we wanted to offer anymore and hand leveling is much safer.

But even when we offered the service, we had it listed as botting so customers could choose as we believe in honesty.

But from a person that can't even keep a simple promis of "Im done posting". Just proves how reliable your comments are.

Jonny Rocco Jul 21, 2008

My comments are more reliable than your service, i'll tell you that. However, the fact remains you lied about not offering botting services until I had to show the truth. This is why your service is a lie to begin with, and why you are not reliable.

Chad Jul 22, 2008

We do not offer botting and are 100% played by hand. You haven't proven or shown anything but your ignorance.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices