Forsaken-Farmers.com or Forsaken-Farmers or ForsakenfarmersBans Accounts, No Refunds, Fraud Company, Avoid

T

Just wanted to let everyone know....Forsaken Farmers got my account 3-day suspended today.

They were doing a PL for me of my last 3 levels....

Blizzard's reason..."Access to this account has been temporarily disabled for exploitation of the World of Warcraft economy or for being associated to accounts which have been closed for intended exploitation."

They did offer a refund of the difference....lets hope its just 3 days and not a perm-a-ban.

FYI

• St
    Stolemymoney911 Jan 17, 2010

Whoever said Gampal an mogs only good companys he can think of is full of it.

Mogs might be okay.

Gampal WILL scam you.

Gamepal is so full of ###.

• Wo
    wowplayerforlife Sep 04, 2009

I can't speak for power leveling, however, I just purchased gold. I have purchased gold from several places and NEVER have I gotten gold THAT fast. I mean within a few minutes I had a message saying it was ready. They have google checkout, which I use for a lot of places so I knew it was secure. They were quick and professional and didn't try to sell me extra stuff. They just gave me what I ordered.

Between them and all the other companies I have used, they will get my business from now on. They rock!

And in case anyone wonders, I am NOT one of their employees. I would recommend them if you need gold. Like I said I cannot say anything about their power leveling because I have never used that service.

Just wanted to toss my comments out there.

Best regards,
    James

• Fo
    FORSAKEN-FARMERS SUCKS Aug 23, 2009

Your customer service is pathetic. I can't get a straight answer from them on any of my orders. I gave you guys 2 shots to do my order, and you screwed up both times. Your company sucks.

Nobody cares about your fake testimonials, and you're "in bed with marcus" feedback. You have quite the rep lately for bending over for Marcus. In fact, I was specifically told you pay the guy to put good feedback for you.

Pretty sad.

I'm finished with you guys, changed my password, I'll do it myself, file a dispute with my bank on Monday.

Chad Jun 01, 2009

For our potential customers that might be reading this post, please check out our customer comments and feedback on our site.

Also we have maintained over a 95% Customer Satisfaction rating for over 2 years and one of the highest rated company in the 2nd market industry.

• Th
    the hawk 09 Apr 06, 2009

Forsaken Farms got my new account suspended with a final notice for economy exploits...etc

Forsaken service is different from others - i have tried four. PVEGAMES got my main account closed to level a toon from 74-80.

Pvpdepot did not finished the job correctly, few quests, and a 24hour suspension.

Forsaken Farmers did have the most quests completed the most rep points, and some profession items in bank but there were still problems:

1) most of the FPs and map of Kal. was still covered (just a pain)
    2) gold was a bit less but items inn bank made up difference
    3) Class training was mostly left untrained this costed several hundred to do after the order
    4) 72 HOUR SUSPENSION - FINAL NOTICE

• Ts
    Tsu Mar 05, 2009

I've used these guys twice so far and I've always come out good. There's always a risk of getting your account banned, but I haven't had any problems yet. Just follow their instructions and there shouldn't be many problems. I found these guys on Markee and they had ALL positive feedback. I'm enlisting them again to do more leveling for me.

max customer Dec 31, 2008

I have been playing for 4 years, and have used many companies in th last 2 "I am tired of lvling from 1-60"
    everyone who uses a company to lvl or anything else is a bannable offence in blizzards eyes, so first off you should take the blame appone yourself for trying to cheat. suck it up it was the chance ya took.

as for FSF I have used them many times for different things and they have always delivred with in a day of when they said they would with no prolems.

but I also leave them to do what they do, I dont contact them in game or try to log into the account. as these things will cause possible problems! duh!!!

FSF is the best company to use if you want to take the chance on haveing others do your work!

I have spent over a thousand dollars on them and have no regrets.

Jarrett Nov 11, 2008

Z E X 3 3 2 2 1 is a ### tard because he thinks that you wont get banned if you share your account, what a kn00bzor. and no ### it's done in China, do you even play wow you noob?

• Fs
    FSF SUCKS Oct 31, 2008

The live chat keeps disconnecting me, they dont respond to emails, they have horrible service. Reading the posts above, it looks more like the owner posting positive posts to offset the negative. It shows me they can't be trusted, and I do not recommend them as they outsource to china without any proper communication period.

Mark Sep 27, 2008

Wow, it's so sad that the competetion is trying to undermine FSF's reputation to gain more customers. I have personally tried just about every powerleveling company out there, most of them are extremely slow, don't use VPN/proxys.. i know first hand because i have gotten my main account banned. so far i have ordered 1-60 twice from FSF and i have observed them while leveling ingame, they actually quest and dont bot...

Thumbs up from me to FSF, best company out there.. and if you just try to read the negative posts thourougly you'll see that its all ###, none of the things they say make any sense at all.

john Sep 21, 2008

Whoever doesnt like their website and says they got scammed, your wrong! Forsaken Farmers is like the only website you can trust out there, i recently bought a account from them for 155.00 the password worked once then stoped working i talking with them and the guy reset the password no promblem and now i have a awsome account, If u need powerleveling, accounts, or gold trust Forsaken Farmers. And if u get suspended for Powerleveling its not their falt, they stated there is a chance that it will happen, there always is, all other powerleveling, gold and acount selling websites are scams if u dont believe me buy something from a diffrent website like Brogamer.com and then buy sumtin from FSF.

• Ed
    ed Aug 25, 2008

Obviously your a thick ###,

Logging into your account whilst someone else is logged into your account gets your account flagged and suspends it for 3 hours.

I know because I changed ISP's straight after logging off and got this warning, so yes, it's YOU that's been a dick and caused your account to be flagged.

More to the point why buy PL anyway when you can do it in less than a day with the new RAF system.

• Ry
    Ryan Aug 11, 2008

I got my refund finally. I only said Chad because the Mark guy said it. I think Mark mentioned Chad because Chad is the one who replies to the complaints-board.com posts. Im not sure if Mark knows him or not, should ask em.

• El
    Eliteaccounts Aug 10, 2008

Why do you keep saying "Chad" when talking about FSF? It's like you have something ageist him. Do you know him personally? Do you have some kind of grudge or animosity towards him? There are many more people that work for them and yet you always point negative comments towards him.

I just fine is strange because I don't ever talk with "Chad" always Joyce or Jim and don't really know who he is besides owner of the company or what not.

Also, I've never had an issue getting refunds from them and they've done a great job on all of my orders. But I would be interested to hear your answers.

• Ry
    Ryan Aug 10, 2008

Same problems. Company is a joke. They don't even have supply on any of the 3 servers I want gold on. PLUS I can just go to the sites above and buy from them cheaper, faster, and they don't lie and say they have stock.

Still waiting on my ###in refund chad. Your 100% Refund No Hassles is ### as well.

• Ha
    Hall Aug 05, 2008

Joyce is their online rep

[Joyce] how may I help you?
    [Hall] Yes I was wondering
    [Hall] If i ordered 500g, when i would receive it?
    [Hall] for the WoW US sever Vek'nilash
    [Joyce] a or h?
    [Hall] What do you mean?
    [Joyce] alliance or horde
    [Hall] Alliance
    [Joyce] let me check
    [Joyce] I am sorry, we dont have gold in stock
    [Joyce] it is not easy to get 500g rightnow
    [Hall] Thank you for your honesty
    [Hall] Have a great day

• Dd
    DDOS Jul 26, 2008

Toonstorm, accounts.net, accounts.com, gamepal, gamewar, forsaken-farmers all have been DDOS attacked in past month or two. Since most of those companies are USA, im smelling Chinese attacks.

• D
    D Jul 25, 2008

Bottom line is that this will go back and forth and this argument will never quit. I for one will tell everyone out there that Forsaken-Farmers.com is legit and they offer a great service. My order just got done and they actually did more than the order requirements. I will definitely use forsaken-farmers.com again. If you are like this Mark guy and dont like their services, you have that right. But if you do, tell your friends, i know i will be telling all of mine to use them.

Chad Jul 24, 2008

/URL removed/ - Is a fake complaint from last year and as stated the guy doesn't exist in our system and was never a customer.

That is the issue with these type of boards as there is no accountability or verification of the truth.

It's just strictly gossip and should be taken as such. The proof of our success is in the cold hard #'s and facts and how our competition is acting.

Our Real Reputation Links:

FSF Feedback: http://forsaken-farmers.com/feedback.php
    MarkeeDragon.com Feedback (40+ Positive Rating / 0 Negitive!): http://www.markeedragon.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showratings/User/21788

Even some of our competition states how legit we are (Rpgresellers) post on page 1. So you can come and post crap but that's what it is "Crap!". You talk like you know something in this industry and act like jelous compeition.

The fact is, we are very successful and enough so that our competition is getting concerned and now had to resort to black hat tactics.

So far we’ve been:

1. Smear campaigned with fake claims of being scammed, botting, etc… (We told you that we “did” (Past tense) offer botting, but that was over 6 months ago!)
    2. We have been DoS Attacked
    3. We are constantly attacked by click fraud (500, 000 Clicks this month alone!)

Now answer this question:

If we are not a threat to our competition then why would they resort to such attacks on our company?

Simple fact is we are taking more of the market every day and offering something no other company does “Honesty!”

You can say what you want and keep creating fake posts but our real customers know the truth as they have experienced it and that’s why they continue to return!

Jonny Rocco Jul 23, 2008

Well I do agree with english speaking sites completely. There aren't many left as I think mogs and gamepal are the only two I can think of

• Un
    unknown Jul 23, 2008

bro give it a rest. i have used forsaken-farmers.com. I only have one order under my belt but i used a new account on wow to do it. I went on my other account and literally watched the guy power level my toon. No way it was a bot. I watched him level up my enchanting and tailoring skills. And unless im wrong i dont know of any bots that can lvl enchanting. I have been ripped off by other power leveling sites before (dont go to brigame.com) and forsaken-farmers.com is the best. I am a customer, not a worker and or the owner. I also like how the online support speaks English very well, a rarity in todays power leveling companies.

Mark Jul 23, 2008

My ignorance?

/URL removed/

Right there, you specifically wrote you bot. On Markee, you are posted ads hiring botters just a few months ago.

You really can't get any worse than Chad in this industry. I even spoke to a few people who specifically said you are one of the dumbest people in the industry. Not one thing you have been truthful about, and you skip over things when you are caught red handed.

Forsaken-Farmers and Chad are the joke of this industry. The reason the site is down now is because Chad doesn't know what he is doing at all, he just outsources to china, takes a high commission cut, when you can just go to thsale/swag/gamepal/ige/toonstorm and get it for cheaper, and faster.

Really folks, do I need to say anymore here? Just read what he says, do you want to buy from someone who is

1). Unprofessional
    2). Middleman Prices Double, Even Triple Others
    3). Lies, Steals
    4). Posts Positive Feedback About Himself
    5). Not Reliable
    6). Bashes customers, and other people.

The list goes on. He is very sketchy and at least the truth is out that his self proclaimed "top" company is really not even top 100.

So if you want to buy from a real "farmer", just buy from the sites above as Chad is simply a single man business who is unprofessional and steals and lies to customers!

• Un
    unknown Jul 22, 2008

is Forsaken-farmer.com down for some reason? i cant get to the site on any computer?

Chad Jul 22, 2008

We do not offer botting and are 100% played by hand. You haven't proven or shown anything but your ignorance.

Jonny Rocco Jul 21, 2008

My comments are more reliable than your service, i'll tell you that. However, the fact remains you lied about not offering botting services until I had to show the truth. This is why your service is a lie to begin with, and why you are not reliable.

Chad Jul 21, 2008

Sure we had a botting service last year, but decided to terminate last year! It just wasn't something we wanted to offer anymore and hand leveling is much safer.

But even when we offered the service, we had it listed as botting so customers could choose as we believe in honesty.

But from a person that can't even keep a simple promis of "Im done posting". Just proves how reliable your comments are.

Jonny Rocco Jul 19, 2008

Chad, you also will not get my order number from me. If I am going to email you, ill email you through support at a later date. Just what I need is you calling me non stop, or posting my user information on the internet, or making slander lawsuit threats at me. Ill give you a hint if you want to look up your order myself, it happened a long time ago, when you first launched your services.

Jonny Rocco Jul 19, 2008

No it's 100x, IGE and both THSALE have net revenues of 6 million, and you have less than 60k. It's nothing to cry about, what you post is garbage and lies anyways. IGE is recognized, you are not. They get more customers complaining because they have 100x more customers. IGE is not a bad company, nor are any the other you post about. Google is one of the highest rated fraud sites, are they bad? No Chad. What is a bad company is when there self proclaimed CEO posts on his own fraud board as fake customers posting lies to defend himself, but can never answer them so skips into a new topic about how he is the best.

Anonymouswowplayer = Forsakenfarmers

You are lieing to your customers now not saying you are botting. You are hiring for botters right now on the markee boards, $150 per 1-70. You even put on your site 6 months ago botting, or chinese leveling.

/URL removed/

Right there, read number 6, is that or is that not you? Why do you keep lieing constantly. You say you bot, you say you don't, what is wrong with you?

Quit lieing to customers Chad. All I need to do is show links, the truth is on the internet.

Chad Jul 18, 2008

Anonymouswowplayer - Thanks for returning.

Mark: Also I wanted to point out 1 more thing that shows your ignorance. No company does 100x our sales, maybe 10-20x but that would be from Majia maybe or another big company.

Also their complaint record is fair greater then ours, just for the fact they have horrible customer service and one of the many reasons why I started FSF.

But if anyone has any valid complaints you know how to contact me.

AnonymousWoWPlayer Jul 18, 2008

Got a small power-leveling job done from these guys and they did it rather quickly, no suspensions.

They did sell a few items I didn't want them to, but I didn't specify that those items shouldn't be sold.

Left my bank full of cloth, leather, and ore which was nice.

Just ordered another job last night for the same toon.

So far so good, if I get any suspensions I'll let this board know.

Was going to order through rpgreseller but theres something up with their custom orders.

I agree that most powerleveling bans are the fault of the guy purchasing the power leveling, if you're banned for unauthorized usage.

Every time I've been banned for buying powerleveling its been because of previous ban history on an IP, logging in the account by mistake or buying gold too soon after getting powerleveling.

And all of those bans were from shady companies, who thankfully refunded me pretty easily.

Chad Jul 17, 2008

Thanks for stop posting, what's funny is you talk just like Ryan G. owner of eliteaccounts.com which just went out of business. And it's funny how you keep insisting we use glider because that's one of the programs that Ryan used. If you where a customer of ours, you would know that we do not bot and everything is done by hand.

You can tell we do not bot just by looking @ all of the completed orders and they all have tons of reputation, quest items and majority of the quests completed. Also, if you were a real customer, why did you never contact us about your complaint?

But if you want to continue to post under fake names and spread slander, there's no stoping you on these boards. If you are a real customer, then you know how to contact me and can give me your order # and we can talk about it.

Mark Jul 15, 2008

I don't give a load about customer service Chad. It's about the product first, then customer service. You offer a product that glides account to their extinction, and now that glider LOST the lawsuit, how do you explain to customers the truth, your product is a bad product. I am debating not about your comments to customers, but about the quality of your products.

Sites like IGE, swag, thsale, toonstorm, gamepal are all 10+ experienced companies, especially IGE who spawned those 4 sites. People will bad mouth them Im sure of it, but guess what, they have over a million orders easily, and are top companies. Why is markee marketing toonstorm as well if they are bad? These sites aren't "bad", they are big companies, with a lot of customers, with bad experiences. See when they have 100X more customers than you, they will have 100X more complaints. It's the market, the industry, not them.

Looks I need to get back to work, I don't want to argue anymore because it's pointless, it's an on going debate with you. You keep making me look like the bad person, calling me a scammer, a competitor, when you are the one that scammed me and other individuals. I didn't even care but now I realize that you are just a kid behind a site thinking you are number 1 when you aren't even top 100 in an industry where china is beating you, and you can't do anything about it but bash people like myself, and rub one out to it. You are childish and what I see is that your intentions are only to promote a bad product, bash people, and the worst part is how you respond to customer complaints treating people like garbage.

People see this, and the world will know soon what kind of person you are. I am a big realpoor member, and instead of fixing the issues, I will kindly remind them that you are trash, and would rather get off than provide customers the truth about their products. So I will kindly remind everyone, if you want to buy from an one man operation, run by a guy who has no business experience, go to forsaken-farmers, or go elsewhere. Your call, but now you know my experience.

Im done posting

Chad Jul 15, 2008

Oh also: With 5000+ completed orders and only a handful of negitive posts here on complaints board. I think we are doing very well! :D #'s tells the real story!

Chad Jul 15, 2008

I'm proving a point that this boards are full of crap. There is ZERO accountability and I or anyone can post 100's of fake claims.

I have customers that google my companies name and find these boards and post in our defense. But you bogus people post back with negitive feedback and say it's me. You have no way to prove it's me and all I can say it's not. This is why sites like Markeedragon.com are the only sites you can have 100% legitament rating, because they require a verification service to post!

Even Biz Rate is not 100% because of annoymous posting and you can't have posts removed or atleast I don't know how too. Even on biz rate we where a 100% pos rating for the past month almost 3 month and then get the occasional bad rep post.

But they are all on little things like their gold delivery took to long or some thing small. No one has ever been scammed or defauded. We always follow our policies and sometimes, we will choose to make an exception and refund someone, when our policy states otherwise, but that's our choice.

You can to check out horrible feedback:
    Go to Markeedragon.com and see what customers say about companies like: IGE, Swagvault, Toonstorm, Gamepal, etc... there is positive and lot of negitive feedback.

You go to FSF and all you see is 100% positive feedback and it's because we've "NEVER" scammed anyone! Even the OP (original Poster) stated that we didnt' even scam him. We gave him a refund according to our refund policy and he just posted to let people know that he got suspended.

Suspensions are a part of business and we even state the facts that you can get suspended since you are break the game companies EULA! So if you can't live with a suspension, then do not break the EULA!

Go find another site to post fake crap about and if you where a customer of ours, then you would be satisfied like the other 99% of our customers.

And why am I defending my company, you ask? Because people like you give our industry a bad name and I don't want FSF to be dragged into it. We are a 2nd Market Company that offers honest services not a Scamming RMT company like yourself!

Mark Jul 14, 2008

It's funny how Chad posts 4 times

1). Acting like a customer, one minute later
    2). Acting like another customer, except a customer would never come to a complaintsboard to post that. minute later
    3). Acting like another customer. minute later
    4). I don't see any annoucements by Eve Online or Second Life site. Please show us these "official" agreements.

Actually Chad, I did place an order with you, im not a so called competitor except for selling accounts individually on forums/auction sites. Im stating the fact of the reality that if you are the best which you claim to be then why am I posting here complaining about how you can't do your job proper and your services are bogus. Why are you acting like a customer, posting positive feedback multiple different times? You modify how good you are but the reality is you are hiding the false reports, and fraud you do.

1). Who acts like the customer, makes it look like it is not himself, and posts positive feedback on a complaintsboard? Who comes to a complaintsboard anyway to post positive feedback? It's all bs
    2). Who can't keep his policies straight?
    3). Who can't actually compensate for the problems YOU DO!

So as a customer reaching out to other customers, what do you want to see. Chad here defending his company when you can see from all the false reports on complaintsboard, or himself trying to defend his company and bashing every customer instead of emailing me back with a proper way to resolve this which he could have done a year ago. Learn how to treat customers properly and I wouldn't be posted on this complaintsboard.

FYI Chad, there are 10 other companies bigger than you in this market, you are hardly the biggest and I wouldn't even rate you in the top 100 of RMT companies. What a joke you are.

Chad Jul 14, 2008

"Markeedragon = Total Fraud as well, so nobody believes a thing on there"

IF Markeedragon.com was total fruad.

Then why would Game Companies be hiring them to run their In-Game currency and manage the system? This is just like what games like Eve Online and 2nd life do but they are contracting out to MD.

So you sir are full of it and know nothing in which you speak off and just proved that all of your posts are fake and fraudulent. It's one thing if you where actually a customer of ours, but you weren't and most likely a competitor.

This is why FSF is the highest rated company on MD and the industry. This is also why majority of the industry is freaking out that we are so successful in just 1 years time. And since you can't figure out how to save your operations you have to leave crap posts like this, hoping that people won't use our services.

So go take your crap else where and we're tired of smelling it.

• Mi
    mike Jul 14, 2008

See what real customers say about FSF!

Joe Jul 14, 2008

FSF is #1 and best company out there period!

• He
    heey Jul 14, 2008

You guys make me laugh. FSF is the only company out their that's ever treated me right. They've just completed 2 70's for me with full vindicators and s2 gear and in about 3 weeks!!

These guys are amazing fast and the only company I will use for now on!

The only reason you guys post on these boards is because they are open to anyone and have no verification. So competitors can post fake complaints, but it's ok go look @ FSF real reputation and you'll notice they are the highest rated company in the industry.

Mark Jul 14, 2008

I agree, forsaken-farmers is a load of bull. Chad who let me all remind you is the "president" of forsaken-farmers meaning he is the one that is coming here defending himself when he is the one ripping everyone off.

I bought from them a year on markee boards, and they suspended my account. Now they did compensate, but the problem is it flagged other accounts of mine and they were banned.

So I ended up losing 2 accounts, and had one suspended thanks to little chadwick here. Yes I did bot, but nobody else on the glider forums were banned at that time, so I put the blame on this [censored] for doing ZERO to help me.

I guess it could be worse, he isn't chinese, but it seems he pays the chinese so I guess it can.