Forest RiverSleeper sofa

The very first time we used the sleeper sofa in the living room, something snapped, and my guest fell thru a pocket in the mattress the size of an oven. There was an indentation about 3 feet across. Upon inspection the black 3" packing strap that gives support had broken. Yes, the kind of packing straps like UPS uses on their boxes.
I called our dealer in Detroit Lakes, MN. They said that they would order parts. Months go by, I call, I stop in... nope, no parts yet.
This goes on for TWO YEARS. Keep in mind...in the mean time, our guests sleep on the living room floor. This is a $50, 000 dollar deluxe Sierra. We didn't squabble about price. We paid cash. We are good customers.
Having lost our patience with the (no) service manager, my husband and I stopped into the dealership and spoke with the general manager last fall. He assured us that he would get the sleeper fixed for us by spring.
I told him that the last straw was when we had company from out of state, and they slept on the floor!!!
So, now it's spring. We called. Still waiting on parts. Huh? I literally came unglued. A few days later, we went to our lake lot where the camper resides, and it appears that someone (not the service people, but the SALESMAN) has been there. The apon skirt on the exterior slide is crushed because whoever operated the slide forgot to move the table stored for winter next to it. I check the sleeper, and instead of three 3" straps, there are now abou ten 1/2" straps. And... the area that had sunken (the last 20" had none). So... it's still a sink hole on the mattress...
We called to see who had been here, tell them that they damaged the exterior of the slide, the sleeper STILL IS NOT FIXED, and still nothing...another month later.
My guests tonight are sleeping on the FLOOR. It's nearing THREE YEARS of the run -around. I'm so angry I could scream at this point. What about my warranty?
You know, this dealership has a selection of furniture replacements that you can order on their showroom floor -to purchase. So, clearly it's possible to order an independent purchase of furniture. Tell me... WHY a couldn't this dealer have ordered us a new sleeper right off the bat? Why couldn't they have taken one from their display? Why couldn't, and why won't they stand behind their product? It comes with a FULL WARRANTY!!! I want a sleeper sofa that WE CAN USE!!! Not a broken, half a**ed repaired piece.
Another thing... the master bedroom bedspread was defective. When we got the camper, the seam was open exposing the lining. Once again, their (no) service manager said he'd order a new one. One year, two year (and by then, the color scheme was no longer available. But, he ordered us one after that 2 year wait. But, , , , it was the wrong size. And now with another 9 months passed I'm sure he feels he's put "enough" effort into it... we will never have the beautiful master bedroom we bought. It's very disheartening, and disappointing. I have a mismatched master bedroom. The flawed spread is at my home in a paper bag.
It's so darned infuriating. This is a once in a lifetime purchase for us. And, yes they've fixed the small stuff. To think... we chose this deluxe model for the extra bedroom and the sleeper sofa for guests... our family won't stay here... most of them don't want to sleep on the floor.
I hesitate to write this... because they are nice people. But, are they really?? If they were nice people they would put themselves in our shoes. We have this really great destination trailor that no one can stay with us... disgusting. The whole purpose of purchasing THIS trailor was to have the opportunity of having friends and family. We could have gotten by with a $14, 000 trailor with one bed.
The sleeper also has sloppy cuts in the upholstery around the metal brackets. Yes, they've taken photos, and once again the (no) service manager is taking care of it. He can look in his records and assure me that he has it documented. Arghhh.

Please...please...please... what can I do??? I want the warranty that came with this purchase to be honored.

I'm really sick and tired of complaining and nothing being done. For as long as we have waited, I almost wish that they'd have looked me in the eye the very first visit and said, "hey lady, you ain't gonna get that sleeper fixed, not ever, Cuz we just ain't gonna do it for ya...get your blow up mattress out and store in in that broken piece of furniture Cuz yer gonna be needing it... and that spread in your master? Dig out that old quilt, and get used to it Cuz your bedroom ain't ever gonna look like the model you looked at"
It would have saved me the years of headache and disappointment.
I will never recommend these birds to ANY ONE... and I sure as heck will never purchase as much as toilet paper from them.
Wolds RV
DETROIT LAKES, MN

Nice salesman. Terrible service.