Forefront DirectBad service

L

BUYER BEWARE

I called for Cisco CCNA training and was quickly pushed into some yearly subscription at more than twice the amount I had access to through my employer’s reimbursement program. They even went as far as to try and trick me into filling out some credit card form to put the additional $1000 on some sort of payment plan.

I was lucky enough to be able to have cancelled my order before I was charged which reaffirms my suspicions as my sales rep actually slammed the phone down when I politely told him that I wanted to cancel my order.

I would steer clear of these people and buy a good book and CD-ROM. They just provide access to courseware that you can get through many other vendors at lower and less-pushy prices.