Fordogtrainer.comThese people are defacto crooks

U

I ordered a vest for my new dog on november 23rd, 2009 from a website that came up first on a google search. The website suggested that shipping would take 7 days and I was charged $9 us for shipping and handling. I was also asked to measure my dog to get the right fit which I did. The vest seemed to take for ever to arrive so after about 10 business days I began sending emails saying the vest has not arrived, I have been charged...please advise. both sent emails were not returned and then I called their business line, left a message in frustration that I wanted my money back. This phone call was not returned but by mid december the box finally arrived with the vest. It was way too small for my dog. I emailed the company again and asked for a return mail form explaining that the vest I ordered was suitable for a much smaller dog than I specified in the purchase order. My email once again received no reply. Finally I called, and reached a live person, explained the issue and was told I had to send pictures to them to "prove" that the vest did not fit, 'the customer is always wrong'. This I did twice since it seemed to take over a week to get a reply from that email. On December 22rd, I called their corporate number to complain, surprise, no answer, left a message that I was beginning the complaint process. filed with the new york bbb. The next day, I received an email from a customer service rep who stated that she had sent my pictures of the dog vest that does not fit, to a "specialist". Apparently, she was not qualified to judge that which was stated and pictorially obvious. She also had lost my order number which I had sent in emails several times and told her over the phone. IT became apparent that they had no intention of acting in good faith and were trying to frustrate my efforts to exchange the inferior goods they had sold to me or provide a refund. This is a startup looking to sell itself, they do not care about customer service at all. I will think twice next time I want to buy something online, this was hell. I'm never going to trust google searches again either. These people are defacto crooks.