Ford Motor Company — 2015 ford f350 powerstroke diesel
I would like know why I cannot expect the same loyalty from Ford that I have shown to your vehicles. I have never driven anything but Ford products for 37 years. I have a 2015 F350 with Powerstroke Diesel. A recurring failure in the DEF Heater as acknowledge by Ford, has been covered by a Service Bulletin repairing the defect in all diesel trucks, except, EXCEPT, 2015 F350's. F450 covered, F550 covered, F250 covered. Help me to understand this dilemma, because it makes absoulutely no sense. Same parts, same plant, same build dates. I just bought a 2019 Edge, wish the hell I hadn't. I WANT MY DAMN TRUCK FIXED JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE WITH A DIESEL...….HELP!
Updated by mark75763 · Oct 18, 2019
I just got done with service rep, waste of time. He seemed interested in helping, until all of a sudden he says “I ran your vin # and there is no service bulletin, recalls or safety issues with your truck model. I’m like “what in the hell do you think we’ve been discussing for 3 days”. EXACTLY!
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - 2018 ford f-150
- Ford Credit - website payments
- Tod Judy ford - truck service
- Ford Motor Company - rear lift gate center lift gate assembly
- Ford Motor Company - door handle and window