Ford Motor Company2015 ford f350 powerstroke diesel

I would like know why I cannot expect the same loyalty from Ford that I have shown to your vehicles. I have never driven anything but Ford products for 37 years. I have a 2015 F350 with Powerstroke Diesel. A recurring failure in the DEF Heater as acknowledge by Ford, has been covered by a Service Bulletin repairing the defect in all diesel trucks, except, EXCEPT, 2015 F350's. F450 covered, F550 covered, F250 covered. Help me to understand this dilemma, because it makes absoulutely no sense. Same parts, same plant, same build dates. I just bought a 2019 Edge, wish the hell I hadn't. I WANT MY DAMN TRUCK FIXED JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE WITH A DIESEL...….HELP!

• Updated by mark75763 · Oct 18, 2019

I just got done with service rep, waste of time. He seemed interested in helping, until all of a sudden he says “I ran your vin # and there is no service bulletin, recalls or safety issues with your truck model. I’m like “what in the hell do you think we’ve been discussing for 3 days”. EXACTLY!

Ma
Oct 14, 2019

Comments

• Jh
      Oct 17, 2019

I am on this web site seeking the same answers! My local dealership said contact “customer service”, one person said “no, not covered” one says “I can’t see why it’s not covered”, but they won’t talk to the dealership! What good is customer service if they won’t help. Surely there must be a class action lawyer liking his lips over this one!