Ford Motor Companycustomer service

Invoice 388861
4655 Forest Creek Lane
Lithonia, GA 30038

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing today to complain of the extremely poor service and treatment I received from your service department manager Nick Fisher on November 24, 2017 around 7:25 AM at Courtesy Ford of Conyers. This manager treated me with great disrespect as a customer and made me feel like he was being very discriminatory.
I brought my vehicle into the Conyers, GA Ford dealership service area due to transmission problems again. Back in January 18, 2017 I replaced a transmission in my 2006 Ford Explorer which cost me $4, 269.90. The transmission has started to whine when I start it up, slip gears, leak fluid in my garage, jerk, and change gear while driving. I was attempting to explained this to the Nick and he was very very condescending like he really did care. I advised him that I was going to complain to the corporate office of Ford and he proclaimed that Courtesy of Conyers was a private company and to go ahead. This is unacceptable and an inconvenience to me as a customer. In addition, when I originally had this work done in January 2017 I had to return the vehicle because when I picked it up it was not repaired correct and I dealt with advisor Kennard Smith. I wrote a complaint letter back then to the manager regarding my relationship with this company. I have never encountered such horrible service treatment before.
I trust this is not the way Courtesy Ford of Conyers wishes to conduct business with valued customers.
I am requesting that a copy of this complaint to be sent and filed with the highest Ford Corporate office.

Respectfully,

Lithonia, GA 30038

Dear Sir/Madam,

Respectfully,

• Updated by Edward Murrell · Nov 28, 2017

Courtesy Ford of Conyers the most worst customer service department I have ever experienced in my entire life. They get a zero score. From service manager to service advisor Kennard Smith I called for a status repair on my vehicle and he said I’ll call you right back and I never received a call back. Horrible service service