Food saverleaky bags

B

I have noticed recently that after using my vacume sealer the bags would fill up with air in about 24 hours. I have called the consumer line for Food Saver (Jarden Consumer Solutions) but the only thing they could do was offer new roll. This would be a fine fix if this has not occurred twice over the last 10 months. I know you say only twice but I lost a lot of meat and fish because of it. What I attempted to do was by calling them was obtain contact information for the corporation itself so I can send them the faulty roll as an example. Hopefully they would be able to discover what the problem would be and resolve it. But to no avail because they had no system in place to accomplish my goal.
Now I have to decide do I want to stay with a company that is aware of a defect in their product but are unwilling to resolve it or at least live with it or go with another Vacume sealer company which their are a few still around. I've come to the conclusion that using the food saver system is like gambling. Which bags will hold the seal and which ones won't.