FOCUS CLEANSEfraude

Fraude with creditcard.

I ordered in july a samplebox with 60 ACAI BERRY DETOX capsules.They charged me 4, 22 euro. But now I see that they charged during the month of august two times my card for a totaly amount of 186, 84 euro's.I did not ordered a second command and till today I received no other goods.An the internet I see there are many complains about the VIV3 company.They are cheating people over the whole world.I want my money back but how? So do not work with this company.They adress is VIV LTD., unit 5, Mill Road iNDUSTRIAL Estate, Linlithgow, West Lothian EH49 7QY . United Kingdom.

• Pe
    Peppy1616 Aug 13, 2009

This is a big scam - took my money with no authorisiation.

• Ca
    calimerou Aug 18, 2009

Je suis toute à fait d'accord.
    C'est une grosse escroquerie.
    Non seulement les^produits ne fonctionnent pas, mais en plus il vous prennent de l'argent sans votre autorisation.
    Ce site devrait etre supprimé.

• Jl
    J Leyshan Aug 21, 2009

I ordered free bottle of Acacia Berry and was charged US$148.31

sabrebd Aug 27, 2009

Hi,
    I stumbled upon this site, and happpened to note that you have been scammed by the same company I have. It sounds like the same set-up. They get your credit card info and charge you two months ahead without your permission or giving you the product. It is definitely international now. I have contacted the Arizona attorney general's office. They have filed and won a class action suit against this Company. The US is rampant with complaints, especially against the elderly. There is also an at article in last month's edition of AARP magazine that you could look up online. Good Luck Bob Driscoll USA

Rouse Aug 27, 2009

Same problem here mate,

I ordered the free delivery for trial, and now I realise that I have been charged 83 euros. It has been 20 days since I made my order. It is completely ###!!! I wish they are prosecuted soon.

Be careful people!

Rouse Aug 27, 2009

How do you know their address?
    I have read on their terms and conditions that after the 15 day trial period you can be charged of the whole amount of the product and you will keep on receiving capsules. So far I have been charged after the 15 day trial period because I did not cancel the account and they took 300 euros. However I have never received any more Acaiberry capsules and it has been more than 2 weeks since I first purchased my trial order.
    Any one knows what action can be taken against this company to get the money back or to prevent others?

Thanks

• Dd
    D Dawson Aug 27, 2009

Hi there everybody, the same thing happened here too.
    I'm in Australia and now have to phone UK to have it cancelled but don't seem to get through. The company shouldn't be able to offer free trial products then tell you you have to pay for them any way. Also have you all noticed there is no email address so you can't contact them online even though you you apply online, scammers don't seem to like being contactable, you should be able to contact them on line . Anyway I have filled out a form at my bank and told them the situation so my account will be getting closed and the scammers cant take money out of my account anymore cause it doesn't exist. I will keep trying to contact them by phone and I will send them a letter to cancel the products, that way I have notified them of my intensions. Well best of luck every body will try to let you know what happens.

• Re
    reason and persuation Aug 28, 2009

Hi there i too was scammed and from australia, i put a fraud complaint in with the federal police and signed an affidavid through the uk police, i cancelled my bank after getting charged 140 Au each time,

Anabel PR Aug 28, 2009

Hi everybody, the same thing happened me.

• Na
    Nazma Aug 28, 2009

I ordered a free sample and got later charged for £74.72 for something that I have not ordered nor received.

• Ms
    msmelburn Aug 30, 2009

hello there it happens to me too just realise they take money out of my account for 2 wks and i didn't realise it but no order arrived what se have to do go to yur bank and stop the account or stop money going out they are thief ...

• Ri
    RitaMCM Sep 04, 2009

I have just found out I have also been scammed and charged €82 + €84 I have written to my credit card company and disputed these charges as I ordered the trial from VIV3 Labs and never heard of focus cleanse. I have also contacted consumer affairs and I am waiting to see what they can do.

• Re
    reddd Sep 05, 2009

Thieves!!! I ordered a free trial of colon cleanse, i did not authorise for any money to be taken out of my account which i used for the shipping costs, about 2 weeks later i checked my bank account online and found focus cleanse had taken 148 dollars au. This is terribly wrong that companies can offer you a free trial and then use your bank numbers to take money at their free will and without my consent...i didn't want to order more and demand my money back, how do i go about getting it back?

angharad evans Sep 14, 2009

ordered weight loss tablets and told i would only pay for post & packaging; 2no debits taken from my account of £74.89 on same day

• Yo
    Yolanda Hernandez Sep 24, 2009

Se debito de mi cuenta la cantidad de $119.02 sin mi autorización, cuando se supone me debitaran $3.99. Necesito saber como reclamar mi dinero ya que no he recibido ningun producto y mi dinero no se sabe donde esta, ademas la publicidad engañosa es un delito tanto en Puerto Rico que territorio nortamericano como en los Estados Unidos. Me pueden notificar atraves de mi correo electronico.

• Yo
    Yolanda Hernandez Sep 24, 2009

se debito de mi cuenta la cantidad de $119.02 sin autorizacion cuando se supone debitaran $3.99 el numero de la transaccion es CTT [protected] y solicito se me reembolse mi dinero lo antes posible. mi correo electronico es [email protected]

rob81 Sep 24, 2009

Hi I also was ripped off by life cleanse. i rang the british office and spoke to a nice lad who cancelled my subscription. Somehow I don't think i will see another penny back.
    At least I will no longer be stolen from.

• Sy
    Sylvain Sep 25, 2009

This is illegal practices and fraud that consist of using a promotion to get approval to us your credit card with no authorizations.

Master Card support that practice in refusing to refund the customer that are victims of the fraud. The internet corporation CYPRUS is using bad business practice to exterpate your money and is supported by the credit cards corporations.

I do believe that we have to get a pressure Gp formed and get the governments in pushing legislation to stop that abuse of confidence with on line advertising and hidden text in transactions.

If the credit card company do not what to stop payment, I recommend that you report to them that your card was stolen or lost.

This will stop any transaction made with your hold card.

• Si
    Singlemumoftwo Sep 28, 2009

This is disgusting, i too have had the same problem, i'm from Australia, have been on the phone constantly trying to get in contact with them but just can't get through.
    Its been over a month since i ordered the trial and now i have been charged $142.97 twice on the same day. My card is cancelled but i wander how anyone can cancel a subscription with them if you can't bloody get through. Have lodged an investigation with the Visa Department in the Police Credit Union. Let see what happens??
    Absolutely disgusting!!

• To
    totalsky Sep 28, 2009

We also got stung by these guys and low and behold there are two banner ads on this page for Exactly the same products...
    Life Cleanse,
    Joys diet journal,
    Phytoscience,
    CTT
    etc etc

they are all the same and on top of that do not believe that by cancelling your account you will be free of them. We cancelled our account and got the correct numbers etc and they still charged us the next month so we had to cancel our c/card these guys are crooks and funnily enough if they had done what they said we probably would have bought a second lot of pills as we actually did see results but I HATE SCAMMERS so never will we do this again TELL YOUR FRIENDS always google any of these offers before purchasing and read the terms & conditions if i had googled it i would have found these pages and not had to go through this EXPENSIVE hassle

• De
    Deepti Khatri Sep 29, 2009

I have ordered nothing and received nothing But they charched £ 76.58 to it will direct debit from mine account without any information.

• De
    Deepti Khatri Sep 29, 2009

I have ordered free sample of Focusclense Cyprus on 18 August 2009 from my debit card.and I haven't received anything.and i have charged 76.58 again, Have order nothing...

• Ra
    RamblinRose182 Sep 30, 2009

This is so angering. I found this 'deal' through a reputable webiste I commonly purchase vitamins from. I can't believe I got suckered. I'm normally very cautious when it comes to online buying and giving out my card details; but I stupidly presumed that because it was advertised with someone I used in the past, it would be okay. Apparently not, and I'm kicking myself hard. Nothing came with the sample - no paperwork or anything . I got no email confirmation, nothing. The T and C's (which usually I do peruse) were all hidden. It cost me $119.02 with +[protected] as a reference on my statement from CTT. I've had to cancel my card because I haven't been able to get through to these cakeholes to cancel whatever subscription they have me under. My card is investigating it and has officially taken the complaint but there's only so much they can do. This is such an inconvenience, at best. I am positively livid, both with myself and the people who have this promotion plastered everywhere.

But I still can't get through. I've tried the numbers listed so far and have had no luck. I even tried emailing the names kindly listed above and, quelle surprise I've not heard anything back. So if anyone knows of any other numbers to try, how to get your money back, or ways to get through, please let us know.

Thanks for the replies so far. They've been helpful. :-)

• Te
    Teena Stayte Sep 30, 2009

I also ordered free Trials and u keep taking money out. That is wrong and i will be suing u if I do not receive it back in my credit card by the end of the week. my email is [email protected] I would like a response. signed angry customer!!

• Fa
    faritza Sep 30, 2009

I checked my bank account this afternoon and noticed that I was charged two payments of 119.02 by CTT +[protected], for something I did not order or buy, although I did try the samples of their products but stated clearly that I only wanted to try it and not buy the product afterwards. How do I go about claiming this money back that has clearly been taken without my authorisation? I'm not very happy about this .

I appreciate any help anyone can offer me.

Rosa Rodriguez
    San Juan, Puerto Rico

• Si
    Silvius Oct 01, 2009

it is happenning the same to me. I cancel most of them but today i get a charge or $119 from dermasolutions and can get a number anywhere. I think it is the same as CTT but i cancel that one already. i am going mad. And i want my money back but more important i want to stop getting these changes. Dont want to cancel my credit card until i get some of the money back. Any help??

mark waters Oct 01, 2009

A company called Viv3 were advertising on Facebook for a Tablet Dietary aid. The advertised cost was £ 3.72. I ordered the product with my Credit Card and it duly arrived.
    2 weeks later, a Company called Focus Cleanse took £75 out of my Credit Card account and two weeks later took £ 76 out. Then we received another invoice for £ 82.
    It would appear that in ordering the first 'batch', I had agreed to subscribe to this Company for, it would appear, anything they wanted to charge me.
    Through a lot of internet searching and discovering there are 100's if not 1000's of people who have ben duped this way, we found a site of complaints where someone had generously left a phone number to contact this Company.
    I rang it and it was a call centre in India. I found out that unless I cancelled my 'subscription', I would continue to be charged. I cancelled it there and then and discovered that I had agreed to this all along...somehow through ordering the original Batch.
    I lost £223.00 through this scam, money I can ill afford to lose.
    The number to ring to cancel your order is [protected] or [protected]. The (so called) address for this Company is Almond House, 31 Arden Cross, Bradley Stoke, Bristol. BS32 8AX.

• Ju
    Julie Gr Oct 01, 2009

I also lost over £300 by ordering free samples of Acai Berry Detox Pills. The pills are distributed by VIV3 Ltd, but i had an invoice from Trading Planet Ltd (Same tel no as focus cleanse) It stated their P.O Address but i searched on Caompanies House and the Director of the company is: Derrick John Phillips, The Coach House, Union Street, Cheddar, Somerset, BS27 3NA. (He's 67 years old) I had various amounts took from my credit card but all from different companies which ive been told are all linked. (Focus cleanse, jacobs Wellappeal, CTT Singapore) I agree there are 1000s of people who have suffered by the scam, but surely these sites have to forward something onto Watchdog etc!

• Am
    Ammy83 Oct 08, 2009

I have just had 2 charges of £76.81 ne from dermasolutions and one from health life. I swear in my T&C's it said i would only be charged £19.95 for each im not impressed i struggle with money enough as it is. It's wrong that people are allowed to do this. I really wish i'd googled my product first as i found a website that suggests my pills wont even work. Talk about being kicked while your down. Good Luck getting yor money back everyone. I hope these people rot in hell.

AnnMarie
    UK

nobbie20 Oct 14, 2009

same thing here i was the one telling colleages not to give out credit card details and fell for it myself.how blooody daft can you get.thats the last i get caught i hope fingers crossed they need bloody horse whipping

• Ke
    keebler876 Oct 30, 2009

I also ordered a free trial in August and since I have been charged almost $400 on my credit card. I have returned the two shipments sent to me and have complained to my credit card company. No one answers the phone when I can the numbers from my credit card statement. I will NOT be paying for this, I guarantee that. I will be suing this company.

• Ka
    karen cooper Nov 04, 2009

I purchased the trial sample and a month later they (VIV3 LABS) just debited my account with over $100 and I did not revceive any product Acai Berry detox.
    I will submit all the proof you need if required - i will just have to get a bank statement.

sandralime Nov 22, 2009

Salut!
    Vous ne savez pas pourquoi chacun d'entre vous semblent avoir tant de mal à annuler. Je viens d'appeler le numéro qui figure sur mon relevé de banque: 00 44-20-[protected]

Bien que j'ai dû attendre environ 5 minutes jusqu'à ce que quelqu'un a répondu au téléphone, l'annulation du compte avait pas de problème du tout. La personne au téléphone était réellement très agréable et après une minute, cela a été fait et d'annulation

• Le
    LEO g Nov 22, 2009

Salut!
    Voici mon histoire. A vu l'offre. Compris. Got procès. Appelé le numéro sur mon relevé bancaire (+ 44 [protected]) quelques semaines plus tard et ... annulée. Je sais que, probablement, ne fera pas les manchettes, mais c'est tout.

Tout que je peux faire est de vous recommandons de faire de même. Il a fallu un peu jusqu'à ce que quelqu'un a répondu au téléphone, 5 minutes, mais il ne l `coût t-moi un cent.

• Sh
    Shifty Nov 24, 2009

After a amount of £74.21 being taken out of my account by VIV3 on 23/07/2009 another amount was taken on 07/08/09 of £71.87 both of which I have no idea what they are for. Compies such as this should be closed down as I have not authorised both of these and will be taking this matter much further.

• Go
    Gossip Nov 24, 2009

I purchased Acai Berry free sample, then noticed the amount of $141.82 had been taken from my visa card. When I tried to find to find out what this was for the bank said it was for a company called Focus Cleanse. I would like my money refunded. Thankyou. I did not get anything from this company and didnt ask for anything.

• Es
    esthetician Jan 06, 2010

Hello, I am the owner of Dermasolutons - The Skin Spa located in Burlingame, Ca.

We are not affiliated nor know the Dermasolutions Company charging for Acia Berry Products.
    Our client come in for facial treatments/services and pay when their service is completed.

We have received many calls/ complaints. If you are a victim of these fraudulent charges, please report to your credit card company.

• Do
    Dontik Jul 25, 2011

I signed up for a free trial and paid only the postage. this was the deal then if you were happ you came back later and bought a full subscription there is no agreement of futher payment after initial trial the only agreement is payment for postage and packaging of £3.95. They have now and without permission withdrawn £150 from my bank account forcing me overdrawn and leaving me with the prospect of bank debts.