Menu

A
Author of the complaint
6:23 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I Bought merchandise at your super center 9462 374 windsor hwy rt 32 vails gate, ny 12584. store.On 4-20-08 Saw the survey on the receipt when I returned home. Clicked onto www.kmartfeedback.com and nothing happened... nothing came up. Things like this confirms why K-mart is going downhill

14 comments
S
Sep 21, 2008 4:51 pm EDT

I THINK IT IS JUST DUMB WHEN THEY TELL YOU AT THE STORE TO GO TO THE WEBSITE TO FILL OUT THE FEED BACK THERE IS NO WEBSITE FOR IT AT ALL !

Aug 03, 2008 10:52 am EDT

This is really low of K Mart to put a false advertisement on a recipt...they r busy wasting people's time! How stupid of them.

J
Jul 28, 2008 6:37 am EDT

I suggest you get rid of this "so-called"survey.While I can find the website and go thru all the questions the submit does not seem to enter the survey.You are doing more damage to your reputation than you can imagine ! ! !

C
Jul 11, 2008 5:22 pm EDT

cannot find the survey. Have tried all the websites given and it doesn't come up. What seems to be the problem, I can't even tell you that I am disappointed in your pharmacist by the name of William Wright from the Ellenton, Florida K-Mart. He is rude and not a very nice person. He talks down to his customers as if they were stupid, well he should be spoken to, regarding his bad behavior.

Thank you in advance for looking into this matter for me. Shall await your response.

K
Jun 26, 2008 5:41 am EDT

Tried putting in my receipt number and they would not let me type on last 3 numbers needed, after reading all the blogs with the same trouble as myself I guess thats why everyone shops at all the other retail store now.

A
Jun 18, 2008 1:41 pm EDT

shopped today june 18 at statesville nc store tried to register could not receipt no is03808 [protected]

R
May 15, 2008 5:45 pm EDT

Apr 29, 2008 10:26 am EDT

I shop at Kmart also, but I didn't think that a store with such qualities would scam the people that help make a living for them. That just goes to show Kmart is just like all other Marts, all about the mney. I visited the store also on 04-28-08 and my receipt number is [protected] if it helps me any.

K
Apr 27, 2008 3:28 pm EDT

i shop at kmart allthe time and i am not happy about you playtex bar section it is always messes i can fine my size or bras are in the wrong box I'll be in that part or the store about a hour or just looking for my size please do'nt get me wronge I'm happy to know that your store sales playtex so don't stop just it more shopping freindly

W
Apr 27, 2008 1:58 pm EDT

purchased 6bgs of top soil as adversised in sundays paper. had to send in rebate..problem clerk had no forms, stated they were on the bag;;not there...went to customer svc...no forms...stated sometimes corp.hqs. does this...ask for refund. no problem...went to walmart...receipt #[protected]--94345...4/27/08 return receipt #[protected]-45756...thanks...

J
Apr 17, 2008 4:54 am EDT

I got on the website and couldn't take the survey I don't think it should be on something if it isn't true but didn't make me upset just a little disappointed in Kmart my reciept number is [protected]

Apr 08, 2008 3:03 pm EDT

Tried serveral times to bring kmartfeedback.com up on the computer and NOTHING Is this a scam?Seems like they would quite printing this on the receipts.

D
Apr 02, 2008 3:10 pm EDT

Purchase made 3-31-08 at Boardman, ohio store. Receipt said to visit non-existent website, kmartfeedback.com for chance at 2, 500 gift card for telling about shopping experience. Attempted to visit website on 4-2-8, and it was not in existence.

C
Mar 10, 2008 11:31 am EDT

Just typed in www.kmartfeedback.com and a valid site popped up. Re-routes to a different website and it works just fine.