FlyJobz.com / fraud job - offers

Level -8, Explorer Building,ITPL Business Park,Whitefield Road,Bangalore 560066, India Review updated:

My Name is Santosh, basically from Orissa. My No.is - [protected]. I was searching a job for Dubai and Singapore. I got one consultant name - FlyJOBZ.COM., CEO Mr.Ulman Ali (attached their cards below).One of his broker(employee) name - Ranjit had called me as we will provide you job as you are looking. Our charges is 3600/- registration fees after that you will get the offer letter.I transferred that amount to their said person account.After cleared this amount they asked for medical another 17000/-. I said I will give first I want to meet you people in presence than only pay balance than these people Chandan and Rubi all refused to meet me.Their Numbers are [protected], [protected], [protected], Chandan - Officer No.[protected].

So my request is please stop them to cheat our innocent people who want to work abroad for secure their family.

If anyone any other information like their Appointment Letter from Singapore am having all.Please catch this cheaters.

Sa
May 18, 2019

Comments

May 22, 2019

May 22, 2019

I received same offer. His name is aman. He said i am calling from Bangalore when i trresh his phone his location and phone ara code is from gaziyabad delhi.i am waiting or his client verification called.same way he demand 3600 registration charges for emirates employement same like you. His phone number is 7428059182.