FlowerShopping.com — order#1777874
I 'm reaching out to you regarding an order i placed early this morning 10/01/2019. I order flowers for my daughters 35th birthday to be delivered by 2:pm with a rush delivery fee. I receive a call(2:30 pm) from one of your employees stating that they were unable to deliver by the time requested and May try to deliver by the end of day if not by tomorrow. Unfortunately I place the order to be delivered on her birthday. My daughter has plans to be leaving with friends for a couple of days(girls time out)so any other day wouldn't work. I spoke to a Johnathon requesting a refund and he stated it would need to be approved by corporate? and that it would take several days? I placed my order in good faith and expect to get my full refund for product and service i did not receive.
More FlowerShopping.com Complaints & Reviews
- FlowerShopping.com - no delivery 
- FlowerShopping.com - terrible service - do not use 
- FlowerShopping.com - stay away 
- FlowerShopping.com - late delivery 
- FlowerShopping.com - awful customer service
- FlowerShopping.com - delivery never arrived and no communication from company
- FlowerShopping.com - unethical behavior
- FlowerShopping.com - stay away!
- FlowerShopping.com - poor customer service and poor product quality
- FlowerShopping.com - bad product