[Resolved] Florydayreturn policy

Customer order [protected]
I am getting a complete run around by this company.
3/4 sleeve shift dress item # [protected] is of inferior fabric. I have been trying for a week to get a return authorization number and an address as to where to return it. If this doesn't get taken care of I will never buy anything else from this company.
This company keeps saying that they are working on it and I will get an answer in 24 hours. Each morning there is a letter in my inbox but it goes nowhere. Now I can't even find a way for a live chat. Which I question if there really is someone there.
I'm starting to think that this company is a complete sham and that I won't be getting my money back.
Buyer be ware i'm beginning to think that this company is not reputable.
As I said buyer be ware
Gale

• Resolution statement

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Apr 30, 2019

Hi Gale McCabe,

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email [protected]@hotmail.com, would you please check and give us a reply?

Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
    Floryday

Ga
Apr 29, 2019

Comments

• De
      Jun 13, 2019

I am not sure where to write that I want to return my order. I have been trying to find an address or phone number so I can talk to real person. I received my order and the dresses were all to small. I want to return the dresses. I know my packing list says you have several warehouses and the address on the way bill is not the return address. I have had a terrible time trying to figure out how to get in touch with you. The packing slip I received says to get in touch with you through floryday.com or www.floryday.com/contact. Both of these come back saying invalid address. Please contact me about how I can get this issue resolved. Thank you for your time and future help.