Florydayis it a scam site

I placed my order of 2 dresses from Floryday on 9-10-19. I receive a confirmation for the order with order number on it. When I tried to track order number [protected] it tells me there is no such order number. Therefore it does not allow me to continue. Since I placed my order I started reading reviews and see lots of horrible reviews and I'm now worried that I have been scammed! I need those dresses for a rehearsal dinner and wedding. I was told I would receive them in 18 days. Please respond!!!

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Sep 29, 2019

HI Kathleen Semelbauer,

Thank you for your feedback.

Sorry to hear that you haven't received the order. Generally speaking, the order will be sent out within 7 business days from the day you place it, and for pre-orders it needs 14-21 business days on processing. Once your order is shipped, our system will send you a Shipping Notification Email that includes the tracking number. You can also track the order information here: https://www.floryday.com/track-info.html or log in your account and check the status in "My Orders".

We will try to find your order number to contact you. Or please send the email to [protected]@floryday.com with the title " trustpilot+ your order number ". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Best regards,