[Resolved] FlorydayI want my money back!

Bought a dress from floryday, came and was to big so wanted to return. Came with no return paperwork, so emailed and haven't received anything back. Days have passed now and it's too late to receive a refund by the company as they don't accept returns after 14 days. I'm so frustrated as I've messaged them and they just don't care. I want my money back!

• Resolution statement

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Apr 12, 2019

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
    Floryday

Le
Apr 12, 2019

Comments

• El
      Apr 14, 2019

Question for Leah: Have you had any luck? I am running into this same situation.

• Da
      Apr 30, 2019

also having same problems, , , no customer service at all, no answer after 3 attempts to get return label address email address given is bouncing back ..how frustrating is this

• Be
      Jul 31, 2019

@dawnBawburgh I cant get my refund

• Li
      May 30, 2019

Can someone please email me about my order? I’ve tried contacting you multiple times and nobody has gotten back to me. Email is [protected]@gmail.com and order number is [protected]

Thanks

• Be
      Jul 31, 2019

Total scam! Can not speak to anyone, and they dont correspond to emails, quality of clothing is dreadful, the dress did not look the same as the picture

•   Aug 01, 2019

@Beautiful Harry Thank you for your contacting.

Would you please tell us your order number ? Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.