Floryday / I need to return 2 items received by me within the 14 days return policy, and the online return form will not allow me to do so.

I am trying to return 2 items (shipped together) and the online form will not accept my information. My Floryday order number is #[protected].
The items to be returned are:
Floral tunic round neckline maxi shift dress ([protected]), Color: white Size: L
Polka dot tassel tunic V-neckline shift dress ([protected]), Color: blue Size: L

These were shipped to Diana L. Stadtmiller 18182 Shadbrook Street Northville, Michigan, 48168 United States

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Sep 04, 2019

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email [protected]@comcast.net, would you please check and give us a reply?

Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
    Floryday

Di
Sep 03, 2019

Comments

• Di
      Sep 12, 2019

I’ve got exactly the same problem and it’s driving me crazY. It’s a complete scam and the company should not be allowed to trade