[Resolved] Florydayfloryday

The 2 items I ordered from Floryday were very poor quality and looked absolutely nothing nothing like advertised. I contacted the company who sent me an address in the UK to return the items stating they would refund me. I sent the items back to the address provided in an email by Floryday. That was in April and despite several complaints made to their customer services I still judge not received my refund. This is a fraudulent, dishonest company and honestly it makes me absolutely sick that they think they can steal money from hard working honest people. I urge people not to waste their money on this company!

• Resolution Statement

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response · Jul 06, 2019

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,