florida Travel and tourgot my bank details and deducted money

I was told over the phone that I was offered a 6 day Orlando Florida holiday with many extras for 4 + 1 child +3 day Daytona Beach + 4 day cruise in Bahamas.They were eager that I had everything in print so I could refuse within 30 days.The Info package cost $989 but the money would be refunded if I decided against the offer. Info package due 10 - 14Bankng days and confirmation e.mail within 24 hours, neither have arrived My Visa account has had £597 .06 ($615.88 ). taken out by Mr. Templer.15, 9, 09 debited 18.9.09 These dates would fit the event . How stupid could I be? when I get such a phone call I always say 'No thank you and put the phone down immediately why I listened, I do not know.
I had to be away for 1 week but have contacted the bank who stopped the visa and will send a new one .There research gave the name and dates and amounts i have sent to you . hope you can help .

• On behalf of Florida Travel and Tour, yes we do indeed offer a promo package which includes 6/5 Orlando, 3/2 Daytona, 3/2 Ft. Lauderdale and 4/3 Bahamas Cruise, Along with many other perks! All packages include a (30 day) Cooling off period or as known as a Grace Period with the agreement that ALL the travel documents are to be retuned. All packages are sent out via Royal Mail with a recorded delivery.

In reply to Mrs. Arnolds comment regarding that the monies were taken by "Mr. Templer" Every customer that registers for ANY promotional package with Florida Travel and Tour (FTT) must comply with our Legal Verifications Department in which is a 3rd party department.

Once all the details are provided from the customer the call then is transferred to that department, from that point the verifier advises the customer that the call is recorded to verify that the customer is aware of all of the details and the dollar amount must be authorized with a clear YES. Mrs. Arnold completed this step without any complications.

On the recorded line the verifier clearly states that the charge will appear on your billing statement as TEMPLAR which is the correct name for the merchant that FTT utilizes, there is not a "Mr. Templer" that is employed with FTT. Again goes back to Mrs. Arnold obviously not paying close attention to what was discussed on the recorded line.

After any promotional package is reserved with FTT, a email confirmation is sent (if an email address is provided) FTT always follows up with the hardcopies in the post via Royal Mail due to the fact that there are official travel documents/certificates for each destination within the package. Again these documents are certified stating the accommodations are paid for in full. FTT also includes the Terms & Conditions in the package, if read correctly the proper/legal guidelines are clearly noted to start the process of receiving a refund.

In Mrs. Arnold’s case what she has done is FRUAD!!! She received the package and deliberately requested a charge back with her credit card company as well as making false statements in which reneges FTT Terms & Conditions. The proper steps needed to start the refund process would be to simply return the travel documents to the address provided in the holiday package. Once FTT receives the documents the refund is approved, the actual monies will show in the customers account within 72 hours from receipt of return.

At this point, Mrs. Arnold is making FALSE CLAIMS that she never received the package and took it upon herself to request a charge back. As of today she has refused to return the documents, again this is FRAUD! As one of the Promotional Managers here at FTT, I personally have made several attempts to contact Mrs. Arnold, with no response. FTT is dedicated to resolving ANY issues that arises right away. We have maintained a 97% customer satisfaction rating for several years consecutively and will continue to do so!

FTT is now taking the appropriate steps in resolving this matter! Which includes appealing the false statements Mrs. Arnold has made toward FTT?

Please see below the recorded delivery in which MRS. LAURA ARNOLD signed for herself
    from Royal Mail, Mrs. Arnolds actual signature is on file with FTT and Royal Mail. FTT is now awaiting a response regarding the dispute FTT has filed against Mrs. Arnold.

******Your item with reference BR917081524GB was delivered from our BIRKENHEAD Delivery Office on 05/10/09.
    Thank you for using this service.
    The electronic Proof of Delivery for this item is now displayed below********

I will continue to update this blog with any new information regarding this situation, in the meantime. I reassure you, this is being handled properly which includes abiding all state and federal guidelines. I also reassure you Mrs. Laura Arnold will be addressed regarding the FALSE statements and the FRAUDULATE actions she has taken upon herself.

If anyone has any questions concerning this matter at anytime, please do not hesitate to contact FTT.

Best Regards,

www.FloridaTravelandTour.com

• Sc
    scamsrus Oct 12, 2009

T
    there a scam I know everything about them leave me some contact info and a reward and ill answer anything

• Bi
    biggles Oct 27, 2009

I can't speak forMrs Arnold but I am going through a very similar experience with the same Florida travel and tour. I had the same phone call and equally stupidly paid up for the Orlando, Daytona Beach, Ft Lauderdale and Bahamas Cruise. I received a confirmatory e-mail and Approval # [protected] but there is no sign of my itinerary.
    I have spoken to their Customer Services and their Reservations and have the names of the people I've spoken to but no itinerary. There have been a varity of excuses; a false e-mail address: a reference to their Yorkshire branch who would contact me and so on.
    I am now booked up to fly to Orlando and I HAVE NO IDEA about accom, car, Disney tickets because they will not respond.
    In the unlikely event that Jessica Young reads this, her help could be invaluable to say the least.
    [email protected]

• Jh
    J Helms Mar 30, 2010

To Jessica Young / Promotional Manager, FTT
    Subject: Approval Number: [protected] / Package Number: JC071609-005JC

I write to you because I am very concerned about the pre-paid Vacation Package I have booked with Florida Travel and Tour.

I have made a number of calls to your Customer Services, Reservations, and Promotions Management numbers,
    On every call I've been put through to an answer service. I urgently need to speak to someone to arrange the dates for my reservation in August: to assure the hotels, rental car and events are booked, and the confirmed is forwarded to me as according to the agreement.

I live in England. These phone calls are costing me money I can't afford, yet I'm getting no help from your firm at all.

Please contact me immediately with contact details for someone I can speak to and sort this matter out.

Here is my email address:

Email: [email protected]

I hope and trust you will honour your responsibility. I await your speedy reply.

Regards

J Helms

• Ed
    Edwin Morgan May 14, 2010

They are a fraudulant company and so is this web page... They are scamming your money people, do not give them your bank details but if you have call your bank immediately to apply for a new card and to report this company to be investigated by your bank, also report this web page to microsoft as fraudulant!!!

• Br
    brindle Jun 03, 2010

I have tonight recieved a phone call from this company i spoke to Scott Pryer offering a similar holiday in Orlando for 4 nights five days, two days three nights in Daytona and four days three nights Bahamas cruise all this for £689 for four people. When i declined the holiday and ended the call Scott rang me back saying he did'nt want me to miss out on a good deal and became quite pushy, i told him i wanted to leave it as i had looked on this webb site and seen the comments of others Scott said well i'll just give your discount to someone else i felt he was quite abrupt. I'm glad i checked the webb site and feel i have had a lucky escape.

• 59
    5922UK Jun 26, 2010

I too have just had a call from Scott Pryor and agree he was quite pushy / rude. Only at the point of asking for my name and other details did it become apparent that I would have to pay today. I said that I had received this call out of the blue and had no guarantee that the company calling were genuine. He was astonished and said 'do you think Visa would allow their agents to commit fraud?!' From the moment I questioned payment, quite politely, he became offensive and aggressive.
    That Jessica Young so publicly printed the petty and unkind response above (with juvenile use of capital letters and three paragraphs on the minor 'Templar' issue!) shows just how arrogant and unprofessional this organization are.
    I have to say the other really grating and suspicious thing was their saccharine enthusiasm for the whole deal. Ten minutes of the call were spent repeating and repeating the contents of the deal (and in what I have to admit I thought were fake, affected American accents).
    I also asked how they had got my details - apparently a friend or family member had given my details on a feedback form after a stay in one of their resorts. Considering the number they called on has only been given to three of my friends / family this is unlikely, let alone the fact that I really don't think any of my friends / family would give out my details, and no one that I can think of has been to the USA in the last 3 yrs! Oh dear, try harder.
    Glad to say I held firm and hung up.
    Thanks Laura. Hope you got your money back.

• Hg
    hgrootnl Jul 26, 2010

Similar experience her (in Holland). Just got a phonecall from 'Elisabeth' (calling from a 0044 UK number)explaining that I was selected as one of 30 parties in Holland. Wonderfull holiday (see: http://www.floridatravelandtour.com) and transferred me to a colleague.

This colleague was very pushy.Ofcourse he leaborated on the wonderfull holiday package. Áfter verifying name and address, he needed my creditcard number. As with others, I don't like to handout my creditcard number to anyone who just calls me, offers me a lot but doesn't give me any opportunity to verify. Identity theft is also performed this way! So I explained. The agent tried to mak me trust him by giving his name (Caesar Rodgers), his telephone number [protected], a USA number), a link to the resort where I would be staying, his personal creditcard number [protected]/13 916, all in the open since no one could use the information to charge his account; so I don't believe he will mind me publishing it here). He even tried to get me an additional 'pensioners offer', but insisted in me handing out my creditcard number.

Still being reluctand he finally became hasty to finish the call by stating that he would offer the package to someone else. And so I either 'escaped' or missed out on a cheap holiday... I don't know.

• Hg
    hgrootnl Jul 26, 2010

Adding to my previous posting: it seems to be a timeshare operation. Please read http://www.floridatravelandtour.com/uploads/Terms___Conditions_3.pdf

• Ce
    Cesar Rodgers Jul 27, 2010

Hi this is CESAR RODGERS I am one of the supervisors for Florida Travel And Tour. I pride myself to make sure that customer's understand what they are receiving and how they are protected. That is why I always give prime examples; such as my credit information.

• To
    TomG2 Aug 03, 2010

SCAM!

• St
    S Trafford Oct 04, 2010

Hi, I too am having problems with this company. I was talked into handing over money to this firm. I have just rang them to book the so called "Holiday of a life time" only to be told they are suing me for fraud !!!
    This bloke on the phone(Micheal Green) shouted me down and then told me he will ring back in an hour. After reading all you blogs I think I must be the "Stupid" one that got sucked in. He was very rude and aggressive towards me and made me feel like "I" have done something wrong. I paid for the holiday in July or August of last year, so I'm not sure if I will get my money back. They wouldn't let me speak or answer any of my questions just ranted at me about "My committing FRAUD" I will let you know if I hear back from them, any advice you have please let me know. Thanks.

• St
    S Trafford Oct 04, 2010

• Me
    meep56 Oct 28, 2010

I have fallen under this trap. Has anybody got their money back or can anyone advise what my next step should be?

AnonemUs Dec 24, 2010

I AM AN EX EMPLOYEE AND CAN HELP ANYONE JUST LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADRESS I WILL CONTACT YOU ASAP! HE SCAMMED ME FROM PAYING ME FOR MY DEALS!! I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM AND HIS COMPANIES!

ChefVittorio Mar 08, 2011

I was scammed into this offer and would like information on where I can find this [censor] of the earth. Send email to me at: [email protected]

• Pe
    Peter Evans Apr 24, 2011

I am currently a serving soldier with the British Army and I have just returned from an Operational Tour in Afghanistan. Prior to deployment I was living in Colchester, Essex, UK. In Jun 10, I was telephoned by Florida Travel & Tour and was talked into purchasing a holiday package, (Package ID No; FRANK TT06292010-01), I recall liaising with Jacob Roger and James Bradford, who assured me I could cancel after 30 days in writing or by telephone.
    Due to my iminent deployment to Afghanistan and move to British Forces Germany on return I decide to cancel this offer. I have wrote to Florida Travel and Tour on several occasions and have spent a fortune waiting on there answer phone service, (I appreciate the time differance, but the working week at Florida Travel & Tour must be totally different from mine).
    I would appreciate your assistance on this matter as I have no other avenues for help. I am out of pocket by $999.99, which I am legally allowed to claim back as I cancelled the holiday within 30 days in writing and tried countless times by telephone.
    I hope you will be able to assist me with this request and hope that Florida Travel & Tour refund me my monies.