Florida Power & Light [FPL]unethical behavior

L Nov 26, 2017 Review updated:

On Wednesday, November 22nd upon my return to my house 10212 SW 27 Street, Miami, Florida I see three men coming onto my property in the back and opening a hole in the ground. I told one employee to stop and kept on walking in the back garden. I stated again to stop to no avail. I asked for a supervisor; whom stated that they were there to complete a new underground line installation. I asked who gave them permission, to identify themselves and show me proof that they were assigned to do the job; of which none was provided. They called a supervisor on the phone who stated to me (over the phone) that they are subcontractors of FPL and were assigned to do the installation job.

This event is completely unacceptable and no proof was provided to me to enter into MY PROPERTY. I expect a phone call from management to clarify this act of entering without permission. Additionally the employees were unable to fully explain their responsibility in the job assignment.
Pls. call me at [protected]
Ms. Batlle-Baez

• F
      Dec 13, 2017

I had the same problem. 8 men came into my yard and threatened to hurt my dog to my neighbors while I was not home.
    There are many complaints about these guys. This is unacceptable and illegal. We should all band together and do something about it.