Florida Gun WorksRip off

I ordered a rifle from Florida Gun Works. Did the google search with no results. I figured since there were no results, hey had to be legit. I ordered a K98kar rifle with my C&R certificate. I waited some time to give them a chance. I emailed several times and they said they had sent it to the wrong address. Then they would resend it to me and E-mail me the confirmation of shipping. I never received the shipping number and E-mailed again. Received more E-mails with the runaround. I told them I was going to file a claim with the BBB. Now they are saying they did not know if my Credit Card was ever charged. I sent a Money Order with delivery confirmation through the mail. They got it. Also did the same with my C&R certificate when I sent that. I filed a report with the Florida Consumer agency, and with the FBI internet fraud division. I don't think I will see the rifle or the money I sent. Do not buy from these guys.