FLM-Federal Loan Modification Law CenterRefunds not forthcoming/Scam

Wanted to charge $3500 for loan modification. Taking 4 weeks so far to issue a refund, they keep calling to ask me if I'm sure I still want a refund. Feeling like a big scam !!! They advertise on ESP, CNN etc. WATCH OUT!!!

Jacob Mar 11, 2009

Friendly Financial services has helped numerous clients facing the prospect of foreclosure. Please call [protected] for a free consultation to see if we can help you. Please visit our website as well http://www.friendlyfinancialservices.com

and our BBB rating

caribprince Mar 16, 2009

I am beginning to think it is a scam. I paid them about $2, 500, they told me that the Lender required that I deal with them (the Lender) directly. I just received an agreement from the Lender with an offer about $300 less than my original mortgage, my principal balance was increased by about $8, 000. I called FLM, but an answering service answered, and gave me a number to call; however, the calls go straight to voicemail.

• Av
    AVENGER08 Mar 25, 2009

FLM OR FEDERAL LOAN MODIFICATION IS A RIP-OFF.STARTED THE PROCESS IN NOV AND UP UNTIL TWO WEEKS AGO WE WERE STRUNG ALONG BY THEM, ALL THEY WOULD SAY IS BE PATIENT AND DONT WORRY.BUT LESS THAN A WEEK AFTER THEY TOOK THERE LAST PAYMENT OF $995 FROM US THEY INFORMED US THAT OUR LENDER DECLINED OUR MODIFICATION.AND FLM SAID THEY WOULD REFUND US ALL OUR MONEY, BUT WE STILL HAVENT SEEN ANY REFUND.WE CONTACTED OUR LENDER AND THEY NEVER HEARD OR RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM FLM ON BEHALF OF US.IN THE MEAN TIME WE CONTACTED OUR LENDER AND THEY HAVE AGREED TO MODIFY OUR MORTGAGE.KNOW WE HAVE TO GET FLM OUT OF BUSINESS !!!

• Ra
    raped by FLM Law Center Mar 30, 2009

its a shame that these people are allowed to take advantage of people who are already experiencing financial hardship. and they call themselves a law firm! the money we are coming up with to give them could have gone towards our mortgage payment. is there any legal recourse for the victims of FedMod scam? this is so vulgar and outrageous!

• Pk
    PK James Apr 04, 2009

Thanks to your comments, a Saturday to research FLM, and the BBB report showing this company rated an F, you saved me from making what would have been a HUGE mistake. We're all in difficult times, but you took the time to voice your opinions, and it you helped a complete stranger. Mr. Jim Sladek of FLM isn't going to be too thrilled Monday morning when he opens the email I sent him today, but I think he'll get he message! Thank you all again. Bless you.

Steve Robinson Apr 06, 2009

At the Alkana Law Group, we have an excellent record in loan modifications, with no bad press at all. We have been doing modifications for over two years, with both principle and rate reductions, and can provide the paperwork to prove it. Give me a call and we will work with you to get your loan modified.

Steve Robinson
    [protected]

changling Apr 07, 2009

The Feredal Government provides FREE Loan Modification Assistance to troubled homeowners. In regard to Federal Loan Modification Law Center: http://www.ftc.gov/os/caselist/0923070/index.shtm . This is all that needs to be said.

• Th
    TheHRC.org Apr 07, 2009

We are a nonprofit dedicated to helping families stay in their homes.The Housing Resource Center understands the importance of education, assistance and providing individuals with the options and solutions available to maintain a sustainable future. Many families are unaware that there are a tremendous amount of resources available to help them to make smarter and more educated decisions. At the Housing Resource Center we provide you and your family all the NECESSARY RESOURCES to help save you money. Our housing counselors are here to advise you in the numerous area of homeownership and to help you and your family to achieve a successful financial future you want. www.theHRC.org [protected] or [protected]

Steve Robinson Apr 08, 2009

Is there any way I can remove a posting?

KITYY Apr 25, 2009

NOBAODY MADE ANY OF YOU CALL FLM...IS IT REALLY THIER FAULT YOU HAVENT MADE YOUR HOUSE PAYMENTS?? AND IF YOU DO YUR HOME WORK YOU WOULD SEE THAT YOUR LENDERS ARE TAKING UP TO 60 DAYS TO ASSIGN THE FILE TO THIER INTERNAL NEGOCIATORS. YET THEY STILL HAVE AS MUCH TIME AS THEY WANT TO GET TO YOUR MODIFICATON REQUESTS...AND IF IM NOT MISTAKEN THE LENDERS DONT PROMISE YOU A MODIFICATION AND IF YOUR SO FAR BEHIND IN YOUR PAYMENTS THEY OFFER A REPAYMENT PLAN BEFORE A MODIFICATION. LOOKS LIKE ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS BLAME SOMEONE ELSE FOR YOUR PERSONAL HARDSHIP..SOME OF YOU ARE LUCKY YOU’RE STILL IN YOUR HOMES AFTER NOT MAKING PAYMENTS FOR 9 MONTHS AND THEN TRY TO HAVE SOMEONE FIX YOUR PROBLEMS. MAYBE YOU SHOULDNT HAVE WAITED UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO DO SOMETHING!!! HALF OF YOU THINK BECAUSE YOU HIRED A LAW FIRM THAT’S YOUR MAGIC BULLET. YOU HIRED A LAW FIRM...THERES A RETAINER...DUH! DO YOU WORK FOR FREE?? LAST I CHECKED LAWYERS ARENT CHEAP. TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN PROBLEMS!

KITYY Apr 25, 2009

How dumb are some of you people...what makes you think this process can be done in a couple of weeks??? Do you people realize that there are thousands of people trying to do the same thing your doing?? Why the heck would you spend your last dollar on something you couldnt afford to ride out??? If it was so easy to do yourself dont you think everyone would be doing it???From what I have seen most of the people have tried to do it and got turned down then try and have a law firm do it and didnt disclose the fact you already sent in your financial situation to the lender and by the time the lawyers get to speak to someone they findout you where either previously turned down and screwed yourself that way, or you where previously on a plan and defaulted on it and you forgot to tell the law firm. By then the lenders dont want to deal with you. In stead of complaining about what someone cant do for you how about telling everyone how bad you screwed yourself and now your mad because they couldnt undo what you messed up in the first palce.

• Pf
    pfft Apr 25, 2009

NOBODY MADE YOU WEAR THAT SHORT SKIRT AND HALTER TOP. IS IT REALLY THEIR FAULT YOU GOT RAPED???

• Br
    brad Apr 25, 2009

The girl Kitty is insane.
    She doesn't know what shes talking about.

kityy Apr 25, 2009

What makes you think I dont know what I'm talking about??? Unless you live under a rock or if you havent heard...the federal court case held against FLM was on Friday...and guess what now??? FLM won!!! No federal charges...So go cry your big tears in your beer and see if mommy will give you a big hug now!

• Pu
    purple60chevy Apr 25, 2009

You need to read thru some of this -The Fed took FLM to court and could not hold up one charge-Now the Feds are going after the others law firms so hold your breath -Yes FLM is overwhelmed and so are the lenders - These HUD advisers can only help people with a hud loan the other govt. help HOPE has saved 1 forclosure yes just ONE how much of you money TAXES did that cost- there is no free service someone is paying these non-profit - The State of Californis is going after the scam artist with fines and jail time - The BBB would rate FLM an F rating without looking into the complaints -yes people do complaint that was delt with in Frederal Court friday all charges were dismissed by the federal judge and you can believe the federal and state attorneys did not try.

KITYY Apr 26, 2009

Incase you complainers havent read or watch the news...FLM was targeted because they are the LARGEST...modification law group in the nation...first they go after the big dogs...and because they couldnt get them, NOW the small dogs...and by the way here's a tip for you..dont use a mortgage broker to do your modification...half dont know what they are doing in the first place. And YES they will charge you an upfrot fee!!! The only people who arent charging you would be your lenders, as for the non-profit groups...who do you thing pays them??? YOU DO!!! Regardless if you ever mod your loan or not. Chew on that for a while.

William Hemmans Apr 27, 2009

In the month of January 09 against my better wishes, my wife contacted The Federal Loan Modification Fake Scam Business to see about getting help for our Mortgage problems. I had recently lost my job as a Counselor due to the facility where I was working at closed down. On 19 Jan 09 my wife paid a sum of $500.00 (a 1/2 payment) that was drawn directly from her bank account. On 3 Feb 09 a second withdrawal from wife account of $500.00 (other 1/2 of payment = $1000.00) was taken before they would start allegedly doing any work. All the while we were waiting for our Mortgage Company to be contacted in order to work out our Mortgage Problems. Only 1 phone was stated to have been made by Federal Loan Modification. We were never contacted even though Federal Loan Modification had both of our phone numbers. After a long period of not hearing from anyone from Federal Loan Modification, my wife contacted and talked with a female that told her nothing could be done to help us and that we could speak with a Jewell McDonald. When my wife finally spoke with a Jewell McDonald our house was sold on the court steps the next day. Jewell McDonald told my wife that we would receive a full refund. We were told that a Brian Sackett would handle all our needs to make sure we got our $1000.00 dollars back. This is the email I received from Brian Sackett: Dear Mr Hemmans:

Please sign and return as quickly as possible. I'm sorry for the delay in your refund, but trust that we are doing everything we can to expedite yours and all refunds. We ask and hope for your patience in this matter and you may reach me at the number below to request a status.

Thanks,
    Brian K Sackett
    [protected] (ext 5972)
    [protected] (fax)

That same day I paid around $14.00 to have all our information fax that they stated that they needed but should have had already. I was told by Brian Sackett that they would send our payment in one of 2 ways, either overnight (Federal Express) and that they would call the day before to be delivered or they would mail a check to us and call us to inform us that the check had been mailed. I asked Brian Sackett since $1000.00 had been taken from my wife bank account in 2 payments, why could they not redeposit our money? Brian Sackett stated if they were to send our money back in that way, it would take 4-5 business days for the transfer to be made to her account. I contacted Brian Sackett several days later to fairly give them time to process our information. I called Brian Sackett that Thursday and he stated he did not know what I was talking about and could not recall. I told Brian Sackett we were on speaker phone the whole time I was trying to fax our information from Mail Box Etc., we had a fax receipt and how could he not remember that we had multiple problems through Federal Loan Modification for our fax to finally make it through their efax system. Brian Sackett stated he got the fax through a fellow female employee. After a extended period of time, Brian Sackett stated he had found our information. This is another email I received from Brian Sackett (Good Morning Mr. Hemmans:

As of Friday 3-13-09, I am no longer in that department. Please stay in contact with Michelle Morrow at [protected] as it relates to the status of your refund. I wish you and your family well in your future endeavors and hope that I was at least somewhat infuential in resolving your matter with us. It was a pleasure to serve you.

Thanks again,

Brian

Brian Sackett had stated it would take 30 days then 45 days then 30 days to receive our refund and not to call because they had to complete their process. Also Brian Sackett pleaded with me not to report Federal Loan Modification because they had already received 25 complaints against them and could not afford anymore. Brian Sackett stated that we would receive our money back ($1000.00) and that we need not worry about filing a complaint. My wife and I waited until 10 Apr 09 to receive our refund. Why? Michelle Morrow who Brian Sackett said was in charge of our refund promised us that we would receive our check refund of $1000.00 by then. On 10 Apr 09, no check came. I tried to call Michelle Morrow for a month, no contact, numerous messages were left by me, I called Customer Service, no answer or return phone calls. But ironically when I called intake for business, they readily answered the phones. I would call intake for business to try and make contact with anybody. I left several messages for a Bill Antz (the owner), no return phone calls. I called intake for business again and asked them, "How are you taking incoming business and I have seen online that numerous people have filed complaints against you?" That Friday night a mysterious person claiming to be a concerned staff who gave his name as Allen Whit called stated we would get our money back. When I finally contacted Michelle Morrow, she stated "NO ONE WILL BE GETTING ANY REFUNDS AND OUR LAWYERS WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU". Then Michelle Morrow hung up the phone on me, I expressed this blatant disregard, lie and scam to this person named Allen Whit. Allen Whit told me and my wife that he would be in contact with us by next week. I did not hear back from a Allen Whit and when I called, they stated there was no Allen Whit working for the Department? I called back several days later to ask to speak to anyone named Allen. I spoke with someone named Allen that stated he had never spoken to me before but that he would turn me over to a guy named George who out of all the people he knew, would get our negative situation straight. I never heard back from anyone, nor a person named George.
    It is now 27 Apr 09, we have not received our refund, can not make contact with anyone, receive a phone call back, etc.
    We have been scammed, our money taken and not shown any respect that even animals deserve.
    I am a Army Veteran, is there anyone in Government that can help us, or media or a lawyer or something or someone?
    I am praying that God will help us.
    Sincerely
    William

p.s. I could say much more the heartache these nasty people have put us through, but I could write a Book on that and am summing up the best way I can, in the allotted space I have...

carla May 01, 2009

contact your atty generals office, we are having the same problem with Daniel Fox the loan modification group, another looser... scam artist.. i hope he looses his licence and ends up in jail...###

William Hemmans May 01, 2009

Thank you Carla, we are still waiting for someone to help/hear us...
    I pray the best for you and that God in Jesus name takes all down involved with the Federal Loan Modification Scams. Demons and Devils...

KITYY May 02, 2009

What you people fail to realize is that you retained attorneys...I cant remember the last attorney that gave a refund because it didn’t work out in the favor of the client...they did a job regardless if you liked how long it was taking, you also fail to understand the law firm can not make anyone move any faster because you haven’t made a payment to your lender. If it comes down to a sale date your lenders will not extend the sale date until the date is closer and that is if you file is still in review...some lenders are taking it upon tem selves to suspend the sale date if you’re still in review. What you people aren’t getting is your lender, regardless of a law firm or anyone on your behalf can make your lender do anything. The only thing your lender has to do is review it...they have investors who make up the guide lines and have to abide by those guide lines...so as I have said before, take some responsibility and stop blaming other people for all of your hardships...AND STOP SPENDING YOUR LAST DOLLAR WHICH COULD HAVE GONE TO YOUR FAMILY...it's just four walls, what matters is what’s within those walls, you can always buy another home later. So you have to rent, so what! And at this point since FLM was dismissed of ALL federal charges, they do not have to give a penny back to anyone. YOU RETAINED A LAW FIRM!!! Not thier fault if you didnt know what you where doing.

William Hemmans May 04, 2009

KITTY, your comments are some of the most asinine idiotic comments I have read, seen or heard from someone that can read and write.
    You evidently work for or represent Federal Loan Modification and glad you are posting here because your information can be easily accessed as in a investigation, media, lawsuit, etc. This just shows the length at which bill antz and others are willing to ignore even God in what is decent and honest and fair, but we all reap what we sow...
    To post replies and not have the brains to realize that what people post here is not the total sum of what they are dealing with, going through, have been through, etc.
    For your ignorant assumptions and this is not your business except it is your business, thus proof you are working with Federal Loan Modification or why be soo focused on victims comments at this site that in whatever way was found out by Federal Loan Modification.
    My wife and I have made our payments while waiting to hear from someone at Federal Loan Mod. Lawyers are paid to work and do work, if a Lawyer does not do the work they are liabel. There is no excuse for the unlimited amount of replies against Fed Loan Mod which is continuing to increase as your scam business continues to intake but no customer service answers or anyone else other than intake of business, scamming people.
    The emails I have posted at this site are REAL, from people who work at Fed Loan Mod, what is your connection???
    Are you saying you are that stupid to hire a person to work on your house and they do no work and you are that easy going? You can't be unless you work for/with Fed Loan Mod.
    While we were waiting for Fed Loan Mod to see about getting reduced house payments, we have made out payments. Fed Loan Mod did not call out Mortgage Lender (CITIGROUP), so how can you be this ignorant to post here and don't even know the whole story and WE HAVE CITIGROUP BACKING US AS WELL, YOU WANT TO DARE COMMENT AGAINST CITIGROUP, SO I CAN CONTACT THEM ABOUT YOUR COMMENTS TO HELP IN OUR PURSUIT OF JUSTICE? SO SHUTUP, GET A LIFE OUTSIDE OF FED LOAN MOD WHERE YOU WORK AND WILL REPORT WHAT I WROTE HERE AND I DON'T HIDE BEHIND A USERNAME COWARD, I USE MY REAL NAME AND WILL POST A PICTURE HERE IF YOU WILL USE YOUR RWAL NAME, FAIR ENOUGH????????????????
    I POSTED ALL TRUTH, SHOWED THE EMAILS AND THE EXTENSIONS, FAX NUMBERS AND DIRECT QUOTES AND YOU POST THIS FOOLISHNESS INCONSIDERATE FOOL.
    I PRAY IN JESUS NAME, LET GOD JUDGE BETWEEN ME AND YOU, THAT YOU REAP YOUR COMMENTS AND ALL APART OF THIS SCAM 100% FOLD...
    BY THE WAY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE DEALING WITH THIS, YOU MUST BE WELL ENOUGH OFF THAT YOU DON'T HAVE THIS TO WORRY ABOUT THUS ANYONE INTELLIGENT HERE CAN SEE YOU WORK FOR OR REPRESENT FEDERAL LOAN MODIFICATION YOU lawyer??????????????????
    By the way, I am a black man working on my Masters and completing my 1st book among other things, what do you do?

• En
    English 101 May 04, 2009

Please, before commenting on this blog enroll in an English 101 class at your local college. You could all use some basic grammar skills.

carla May 05, 2009

relax english!!!
    William you are 1000% correct. this group is horrible. i have been told to contact Daniel H Foxes office at [protected] and thistime as for Jackie Sommer (she probably doesn't exist) to find out about my refund. and i'm sure the phone call will not come, but i'm trying anyway.. as for Kitty (who must also be a scam artist) get a real job and get off of here, we have enough issues without having to read your crap. WE WERE CONTACTED BY THESE SCAM FIRMS...WE DIDN'T LOOK FOR THEM. AND YES WHEN YOU HIRE AN ATTY, YOU DO EXPECT TO HAVE THEM DO A JOB THEY WERE PAID TO DO... BUT MOST OF ALL RETURN A FREAKING PHONE CALL..THEY COULD START THERE AND STOP BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE, bunch of ### holes

William Hemmans May 11, 2009

To "English 101", people here have been scammed out of unlimited amounts of $$$$$$$ and you come on here to mock all being insensitive and foolish (what is your age and gender) and talk about "English"???
    Ironic I use my real name and can post a photo and you use a user fake name?
    I'm a College graduate and have empathy for people that says a whole lot about my character, morals and integrity. You are like a person that shows up at a funeral to cut jokes on people there in attendance. but we all reap...
    People are posting complaints, not sitting somewhere eating donuts and chips and drinking soda and using spell check and microsoft word to post a one sentence response as you did...
    Plus you did not put a comma between blog and enroll... Also in the English College Class I had in my 1st yr of College, there is a universal "English" rule that you never start a sentence off with "YOU". That is a "basic grammer skill you missed and evidently prove you never went to college, you flunked, never completed and you show your fakeness by posting your ignorance here.
    get a real life and some exercise, use a real name and add what is legit here not some passing fancy, Jezebel...

William Hemmans May 11, 2009

Hello Carla!!! Pleasure to meet your acquaintance! Thank you for your comments, my applause!!!
    Great to see somebody has common sense and decency to know what is going on and to add relevant information.
    There needs to be a class action lawsuit against these people and shut their lies and scams down. Where is the news and media in all this?
    I see complainst and what the government is saying they are doing for people but as a individual I don't see the results, they scammed my wife and I want to see results.
    You have seen the information I have posted about these people as proof and will hold up in court of law.
    The devious liar scheming part of scam Kitty shows further proof of these people intents and purposes all along and proves they never cared for anyone but their own pockets like the Madoff treachery who is trying to hoard what he has fradulently stolen! Him and others involved like his wife and fake business associates. I pray the all reap 100-fold...
    I will try the number you have give, thank you, no one has ever called me back except a few anonymous phone calls...
    And exactly, you hire people to do work just like if they hired people to do their lawns with advance payments after being solicited. Bet the guilty would not stand for that, be in court before they could turn their heads...
    We see how those demons have infiltrated this site and I pray this site is keeping notes and reporting/following up...
    Have a great day Carla and I pray to see soon all of us have been vindicated and the legal laws of this land convicts those monsters...

• Me
    meshe7 May 14, 2009

I'm just a nobody here but I'm going through the same thing with FLM and I don't know what to do. I sent them $2, 995 of my money that I could'nt afford. But I trusted in them and now to find out they are scammers. Can anyone tell me what is the first thing I should do.

William Hemmans May 15, 2009

Meshe7 you are not a "Nobody", you are a somebody that was scammed from FLM that has taken advantage of people via Bill Antz and his crew of males and females in a time such as this but they would take anyone to court who scammed them in their evil self schemes. Look at some of the usernames on here that evidently works for FLM that has obviously infiltrated this site which should leave tell you the levels of disgust these people will sink to and lets you know what these people were like all along.
    You are a Somebody that was not treated with the level of professionalism, integrity and morals you deserve and someone or some organization ought to take on this fight for people like us, I guess not enough lights and camera are on us yet...
    But there is a God in Heaven.
    Proverbs 11:1-8 "The LORD abhors dishonest scales, but accurate weights are HIS delight. When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom. The integrity of the upright guides them, but bthe unfaithful are destroyed by their duplicity. Wealth is worthless in the day of wrath, but righteousness delivers from death. The righteousness of the blameless makes a straight way for them, butb the wicked are brought down by their own wickedness. The righteousness of the upright delivers them, but the unfaithful are trapped by evil desires. When a wicked man dies, his hope perishes; all he expected from his power comes to nothing. The righteous man is rescued from trouble, and it comes to the wicked instead."

The more $$$ they take in they will reap worse, no one has to believe the words of the bible thus God, but all will know, juts watch...
    God Bless
    Sincerest.
    William
    In Jesus Name, Amen...

• Mo
    Mona Sulli May 17, 2009

Not everyone in trouble, and there are millions, was "living beyond their means". I'm 65 and have worked for 35yrs in retail, I'm a college graduate (as is my husband) and have made very good money. I'm also a real estate broker and deal with many, many people in the same boat. My income, at my retail job (I keep for insurance for my family), has fallen off by $10, 000 per yr. It is circumstance, not poor planning, or lack of intelligence that has created most of the problems for the people in trouble on their home loans. I'm doing "short sales" for anyone who wants to avoid a foreclosure and has no alternative.
    The lenders who hold the loans, on these homes going into default, are actually settling for 1/2 of the loan amount in case of hardship. This is just a statement of fact. The short sale is only a lesser of two evils in losing a home, it affects credit for 6mos not 6-8yrs.
    The F.L.M. represents that they will refund (some fees are expected) if they can not do the job. That is their written condition of contract. No one works for free, you are somewhat correct, with the possible exception of real estate agents, brokers, etc. If they do not close an escrow they are paid nothing. No gas money, no money for time spent with clients, etc. That's just the way that job works.

• Na
    nannaw May 27, 2009

Why would you pay someone for what your mortgage company will do for free?

• Th
    TheHRC.org May 27, 2009

You can modify on your own.. but you will have t be willing to get the run around and sit on hold for hours to accomplish this task. Remember, the banks have the best interest of heir investors in mind.. not the homeowners. Also, it is completely voluntary for the banks to actually agree to modify. Look at it this way.. if you were bing sued by your lender, you can guarantee that will have a lawyer representing them. Would you go into court and represent yourself? Do you feel that you are versed well enough? If so, absolutely try it on your own. If not, hire a professional that has the experience to represent and negotiate on your behalf. www.thehrc.org

• En
    ENK May 27, 2009

The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) filed a complaint against the Federal Loan Modification Law Center on April 3, 2009. The complaint was filed in the US District Court, Central District of CA (located in Los Angeles). The case number is SACV09-401 CJC (MLGx).

Contrary to the comment posted by "Kitty" that ".the federal court case held against FLM was on Friday...and guess what now??? FLM won!!! ", FLM has not won anything.

On April 24th, after making a finding that "There is good cause to believe that Defendants Federal Loan Modification Center, LLP, Anz & Associates, PLC, LegalTurn, Inc., a.k.a. Legal Turn Inc., Federal Loan Modification, LLC, Nabile “Bill” Anz, Boaz Minitzer and Jeffrey Broughton might be engaging in, and may continue to engage in, practices that violate Section 5 of the FTC Act, 15 U.S.C. § 15, " the Court issued a preliminary injunction.

The preliminary injunction freezes certain assets of FLM (and others) and prohibits the named Defendants from continuing in the business of "Representing, guaranteeing, or estimating, or from assisting others who are representing, guaranteeing, or estimating, the likelihood, expressly or by implication, that any of the Defendants or any other person will:
    1. obtain a modification of any term of a consumer's home loan, deed
    of trust, or mortgage, including any recapitalization or reinstatement
    agreement;
    2. obtain a pre-foreclosure sale, short sale, or deed-in-lieu of
    foreclosure;
    3. stop, prevent, or postpone any home mortgage foreclosure sale;
    4. save any consumer's residence from foreclosure;
    5. obtain or arrange lower or affordable monthly mortgage payments
    for any consumer;
    6. obtain or arrange lower interest rates on any home loan, deed of
    trust, or mortgage for any consumer; or
    7. negotiate the terms that any beneficiary, mortgagor, or other home-
    loan holder will or is likely to offer or accept to cure any
    delinquency or default on, or to reinstate, any mortgage, deed of
    trust, or other home loan."

More importantly, the injunction prohibits FLM and the other named Defendants from "Requesting or receiving payment of any fee or consideration in advance of performing each and every loan modification or foreclosure relief service that any of the Defendants contracted to perform or represented would be performed for the party from whom payment is requested" and prohibits them from "Refusing to refund any fees paid by a customer if a mortgage loan modification is not obtained or a foreclosure relief service is not performed."

I suggest that you document your requests to FLM for progress reports / refunds in writing and that you send your requests via Certified US Mail with a Return Receipt Requested. Make sure that you hold on to all of your documentation. If FLM fails to obtain a loan modification or provide foreclosure relief and refuses to refund your money (or simply does not respond to repeated requests documented by you), you may be able to recover your deposit by filing a small claims action. It is also possible that the attorney general or other state consumer agency may be interested in hearing from you.

The FTC attorneys cannot represent individuals. However, they may have further information or be interested in hearing from you. They are listed on the face of the complaint as a matter of public record.

• He
    helper May 28, 2009

Hey William check this out:

Nabile John Anz - #183324
    Current Status: Active
    This member is active and may practice law in California.

See below for more details.

Profile Information

7/10/1996 Admitted to The State Bar of California

Explanation of member status

Actions Affecting Eligibility to Practice Law
    Disciplinary and Related Actions
    This member has no public record of discipline.
    Administrative Actions
    This member has no public record of administrative actions.

William Hemmans May 28, 2009

To "ENK":

Thank you soo much for the information that you share and thus further providing proof that this "kitty" is a fake and part of the scam and thus shows further proof about the lies, fraud, deceit, manipulation and intent of FLM all along...
    Thank you for the blessing, as I stated all what FLM has been done and the reasons for those who have been scammed can not be posted in full at this site.
    I am trying to receive my wife $ that she was scammed out of.
    I saw someone who posted here that they had received a check and were waiting for it to clear, but I have posted a response to them here and sent them several messages and have not heard back from them.
    I have called Daniel Fox per suggestion and a receptionist answered and said someone would call me back shortly. I have never heard back rom them and now when i call after fairly waiting a certain amount of time, I get no answer, only a answer machine comes on and it tells people to email????????????????????????????

William Hemmans May 28, 2009

To "HELPER":
    You truly are, just like "ENK" thank you so much for being kind, understanding and empathetic about the plights of others.
    As you may read through posts on here, there are asinine, ignorant, truly unkind certain people here.
    You have along with ENK been a blessing after posting one of the only things I have left that I can do is Prayer...
    The information given here by the both of you has far exceeded my hopes when i didn't know where to go and research further from here.
    I am copy pasting your information so I will always have in just in case. When my wife got home from work about 1:30 a.m. this morning (to those who have been nasty, rude and wrong here, we and others here do work a JOB), she was elated to see this information and says thank you as well.
    It is not easy for me to post on here being a man with a wife and 2 children that lost his Counseling Job with Gateway Behavioral Health, due to budget cuts and thus the facility I worked with Counseling teenage girls on drugs/alcohol that have been sexually abused.
    Certain people were treating good people here like unintelligent idiots...
    In the state of GA, millions of dollars were 1st cut from Social Service programs 1st...
    Teachers here are losing their jobs, I have been substitute teaching in the Schools Systems, we are fighting and are affording our Home. We could easily afford it when we bought it.
    This is what is happening to Millions of people. Not ignorant, just minority, foolish people...
    Bill Antz and crew original intent was to take advantage of people just like idiots making dolls ooo of children who have lost their lives out their...
    I will not stop until we rightfully receive our guaranteed monies back, especially and we have Cit-Group to vouch for us that no one from FLM gave them a call or did anything, but have us sitting and waiting on their word while things piled up. The reason Citi-Group worked with us in our case was because they can vouch 1st hand that FLM did nothing and scammed us and Citi-Group called us about FLM!!!

• Na
    nannaw May 29, 2009

Your mortgage company will do the loan modification for you for FREE. They warn you against using any third party loan modifiers. If you read the fine print on the ads you get in the mail for loan modifications, you will see they are in no way endorsed by or affiliated with your mortgage company. All you have to do is fill out the paper work and fax it with the required documents to your mortgage company. They will take care of it for you for FREE. There is no need to hire a lawyer. I just received my loan modification today. They agreed to my terms and it did not cost me anything. What a relief!! I hope that those of you who were scammed get your refunds and whatever you are entitled to in compensation right away. In the meantime, get the ball rolling with your mortgage company! They can and will help you for FREE!

carla May 29, 2009

yes!!! i finally got my money back from Daniel Fox and the check was good and now my bank is working with me and gave me a GREAT MOD no thanks to Mr. Fox and co. i am on a 3 month trial with the bank as that is their term but i have only one to go and clear sailing... i found wonderful people at the bank, not the regular cust. service reps but the loan mod people some of them are truley nice people... good luck to everyone on your quest to breathing freely!!

No Name Jun 05, 2009

Bill Anz and Jefferey Broughton...LISTEN UP..I hope you both go to hell for what you put the consumers and the employees through. You better find a way to pay all of us back or else your ### is landing in jail after you loose your home, kids and wife.

William Hemmans Jun 05, 2009

"No Name" nice to meet your acquaintance and to see others are posting the wrongs done to them, just look at some supporters here that shows the deceit of FLM and obviously has connections that shows their true beliefs, disregard for people blatantly, etc...

Steve Robinson Jun 05, 2009

I work for a very ethical law firm that has been assisting client with modifications for the last five years. While some people do get free modifications through their lender, we see time and again that the modifications we get for them are far superior to the ones done by the client directly. We offer a money-back guarantee to all of our clients. Also if it was so easy to just call the lender and get a modification then why are there so many foreclosures.

I have several clients that first tried Fed-Mod and got scammed and the signed with us. They are very happy with our service. Call me at either [protected] or my cell at [protected]. If you are in the LA area we can meet you in our office and put a face to the voice on the phone.

• Om
    OMG Jun 05, 2009

wow talk about preying on the injured.