FlixBus / FlixMobilitytoilet without water & no wifi

Dear flixbus administrative services
I travelled with bus L759 on the 4th of april 2019 from geneva to paris -bercy-seine,
I could not get my office work done during the trip due to lack of wifi and flixbus had promised a wifi service available to passengers and to make matters worse the toilet had no water supply even though the driver was advised about it and he got technicians to work on it in Lons-- France, the problem was not solved. Thus I request a refund as I did not receive the service expected from a well known company as Flixbus.

Name: Shahnaz K Tremblay
Nationality: Canadian
Booking no: #[protected]
Date: 04 Apr 2019 (12.50 pm)

• Updated by Shahnaz k tremblay, Apr 05, 2019

Dear flixbus administrative services

Name: Shahnaz K Tremblay
    Nationality: Canadian
    Booking no: #[protected]
    Date: 04 Apr 2019 (12.50 pm)

Sh Shahnaz k tremblay Apr 5, 2019
    More FlixBus / FlixMobility Complaints & Reviews
    Flixbuster.com - they lie to you about not taking money from your account and lure you into signing for free for five days [25]
    flixbuster - taking money w/o permission [5]
    FlixBus / FlixMobility - interflix / voucher codes not received
    FlixBus / FlixMobility - interflix offers me invalid voucher codes, don't solve my claims
    FlixBus / FlixMobility - 3 hours arrival delay
    FlixBus / FlixMobility - lost luggage by flixbus
    FlixBus / FlixMobility - delayed bus and misleading sms
    FlixBus / FlixMobility - customer service
    FlixBus / FlixMobility - bus driver is very rude
    FlixBus / FlixMobility - delay and damaged backpack
    Update your complaint
    Post your update to complaint here...
    Add photos (optional)
    Munich
    Germany

Sh
Apr 05, 2019

Comments

• Th
      Sep 17, 2019

This lady is telling only lies. I just saw this claim per hazard, but I was in the same bus and Toilets functioned well, there was just for a transient not enough water. Also I had full WiFi access. She was sitting on the raw front of me, very loud and very aggressive person, saying lots of rude words and claiming permanently, without reason. I remember this because this old woman was doing exceptional crazy on that trip and nerving everybody with such claims. Very ugly woman, really ugly behaviour. A shame to read her here again. My wife is Iranian, told me she behaves like Iranian low class immigrants, doubt she was Canadian indeed. --- Travelling often with Flixbus cross Europe, very good service indeed.