Having problems with Flix123?

Flix123 Customer Service Contacts

3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street
London, England, Greater London
United Kingdom - W1B3HH

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Flix123 Customer Service. Initial Flix123 complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Flix123 above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Flix123. Discuss the issues you have had with Flix123 and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Flix123I got stolen from!

I joined Flix123 and decided to try their free trial. The only thing that looked strange was that they asked for my credit card detail. Customer service rep seemed nice and the site itself looked trustworthy, so I gave them all the information they wanted. As soon as I signed up for the free trial they charged my card! Contacted them and asked wasn't that supposed to be a FREE trail and never received a reply. There was no way to get my money back, but I immediately called my credit card company and blocked Flix123. So basically I got stolen from! Fraud!

www.flix123.comFraudulent charges

2 days ago I checked my account and found out that the website www.flix123.com started to take money from me. They charged me for $50 and I have no idea why. I haven’t signed up for them, so they fraudulently took money from me. I called to bank today, and they promised to help me, but still no news from them. I wonder if there are people, who face the same problems. What measures do you take in order to stop it?

• Updated by Julio R Matos · Apr 12, 2017

Flix 123 ...we dont know who they are and are charging to cards amounts that are un authorized'

• Updated by Julio R Matos · Apr 12, 2017

Dont know what will the results of this complaint be... I cancelled my card to avoid their illegal use..

• Ju
        Julio R Matos Nov 05, 2018

I had couple of UN AUTHORIZED charges to my bank account
        ending in 1545 for $ 49.95 reference FLIX 123 ref [protected]

Please can you please contact me... I did NOT authorzed such charges

TMC

• Ji
        Jinnjann Aug 04, 2016

I have domain names registered with 123-reg.com
        They are supposed to be reputable but they have charged me for managing a dormant domain. I have not a tioned this ever and I cancelled a direct debit over a year ago but they've still took another £50
        What a sham. There is no excuse for this, if they were charging a management fee they would report that the domain doesn't need managing if it's not active!
        Charlatans never know they are dishonest because they aren't fitted up with the morality normally to be found in humans.

• Ba
        baljeet sandhu Jul 24, 2015

i have been charge $78. shocked when i checked my account online. i have no idea about this flix.com. when googled, i found a website and send them email . i m hoping to get my money back.

• Je
        Jennac Apr 22, 2015

flix123.com has taken money from my credit card details too - I had never heard of them - I'm in Australia and they're an American company - I found an email address though and am currently demanding my money back and have also contacted my bank to investigate here's an email address for them [email protected] and here is their website https://flix123.com/ note that on the bank statement they put it as www.flix123.com but of course that doesn't exist - just throwing you off course so you can't contact them.

Flix123.com — Read terms & agreements

I feel like an idiot, but there's probably more idiots out there who don't read all the "Term...

www.flix123.comBogus charges and impossible to contact the seller

Scam, scam, scam. I was shocked, ‘coz the website www.flix123.com charged me for $100 and I have no idea for what. I checked my balance recently and noticed this bogus charge. It was really unexpectedly. I tried to contact them, but no one replied. I cancelled my card, but I wanted to get money back. I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me how to stop these withdrawals. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.

Flix123.comDon't visit this scam – impossible to unsubscribe

I was on another website, when the ad from the website www.flix123.com popped up. I checked it and it turned out that automatically subscribed for some crap. I started to search on this website, how to unsubscribe, but nothing worked. I checked the contact info, but there was only email address, which was useless. No one replied. I decided to warn other people not to check this website, ‘coz you will have a lot of problems. Share this info.