FlirtyLingerie.comVery poor business practices

H

I placed an order at www.flirtylingerie.com on Feb 12th and received NOTHING for a month. I emailed twice and called and left a message and got no response. I finally received an incomplete order after they charged my card an additional $10 over what was on the invoice which already included $9.95 shipping. I finally got the rest of the order about a week or two later. I called and got someone on the phone this time. They said there are additional shipping fees when they are shipping from another location or some bull. I asked to talk to a supervisor and they said they would refund the $10. That was over two weeks ago though and I haven't seen the refund on my credit card yet. I will likely file a dispute with my credit card company for the $10, not because it's a lot of money but the principal of it. These guys are running their business HORRIBLY. Such a shame.