flirtmature.comflirtmature.com

T Jul 13, 2019

I am attempting to register, pay, and prove adult age on flirtmature.com and have been unsuccessful at best.
I'm guessing that there is some bureaucratic/ fine print [censored] that is rejecting my information, with question to validity.
I don't get it. The site plainly states that it is free of any charge and only utilizes financial information for age verification, yet my card is rejected.
Whatever... I can spend my money on a site that isn't advertising falsely and luering good people into the depths of hell.

Mark C. Steele