Fling FinderRipped me off!

S

I recently subscribed to fling finder.com and they were supposed to bill my c'card $28 but instead took $157. wow i said, you cant be serious.i contacted them and was sent an email accusing me of displaying false information and was told that cause i displayed false info my profile has been cancelled and i would not be able to get a refund. then would you believe they then deducted another $55 to cover their services in regard to cancelling my profile and subscription. you better believe im taking legal action.stay away from fling finder if you know whats good for your c'card.