Having problems with Flex Realty?

Flex Realty reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 11, 2009. The latest review Awful, awful, awful was posted on Oct 11, 2009. The latest complaint Awful, awful, awful was resolved on Oct 11, 2009. Flex Realty has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Flex Realty has resolved 1 complaints.

Flex Realty Customer Service Contacts

5763 Talmadge Rd. Ste B
Toledo, Ohio

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Flex Realty Customer Service. Initial Flex Realty complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Flex Realty above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Flex Realty. Discuss the issues you have had with Flex Realty and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Flex Realty Complaints & Reviews

Flex RealtyAwful, awful, awful

My mother died in October. I flew back to Toledo and went to Flex Realty after my accountant said I needed to get appraisals on the 6 properties she owned there and they managed. I was told, "No problem".

Two months passed and I called and spoke to the owner. He assured me they could do the job and would get to it immediately. I have called them at least a dozen times and the owner seems to always be "unavailable" and there has not been a single response to my calls.

We need these appraisals to do our taxes. The owner clearly seems incapable of doing what he promised. I feel sorry for his employees who have to apologize for his terrible service.

I live in California and feel helpless trying to get a response from Flex Realty. Please help me!

• Db
      DBradford Jul 28, 2016

Everyone should be very aware about the problems with Flex Realty, here in Toledo, Ohio. It is owned by James Moody, who, according to the TOLEDO BLADE newspaper, is currently under a 29-count Federal indictment, which includes conspiracy to commit mail fraud, conspiracy to commit money laundering, three counts of money laundering, and alleged embezzlement of $2.5 million in government funds. Some of the charges which he is alleged to have committed carry a maximum of 20 years in prison each. He is presently out on bond.

A few years ago I hired Flex to sell some properties. They put one "tenant" into one property under a lease purchase agreement, collecting a $4000 deposit from this tenant. This deposit never came to me, the property owner, nor did Flex ever send me an accounting of it. I had to evict the tenant, and asked Flex for some of the $4000 to off-set my damages. They refused, so I sued them (Toledo Municipal Court), and the Judge ruled in my favor. We did try to settle out of court, but Mr Moody wanted a gag order since they have been doing this since the early 1990's and they were afraid of a flood of lawsuits. I was also told they would be closing down the company, but this has not happened and they are still doing business (most likely until Mr Moody gets a new jump suit). At any rate, if someone is thinking of doing business with Chandan Holdings LLC DBA Flex Realty, they should think twice. And, if a property owner did not get the tenant deposit, they should consider getting an attorney since we now know FLEX kept deposits improperly.