Flawless Anti-Aging Serum / Nova Derm Eye Creamflawless anti aging serum and nova derm eye cream

S

was online shopping for something completely unrelated to skin cream, when their advertisement kept flashing non stop...
The offer was for a free 14 day supply with a $4.95 shippling and handling charge. Once I ordered the face serum another pop up came up offering a trial of eye cream for an additional $4.95 shipping. Once I accepted the offer, the advertisement stopped flashing & went away.
I received the product in a timely manner, however it came in a little brown box, with no directions, or pricing, or information regarding what follows the trial, as well as no contact information.
The serum made my face red and the eye creme actually burned the skin around my eyes. I had no intention of ordering any more.

About 6 weeks later, a box arrived with another bottle of the serum. It was shipped from a PO Box in Santa Ana, California. The packing slip had a phone number and I called immediately and said I had not ordered. The man told me I had to cancel within 14 days or I would be charged for the original "free sample" and be put on automatic shipment. I informed him that I had specifically looked for such language when I ordered the free sample and didn't see any. In reviewing my credit card statement I saw I was charged $89.85 twice from POSHSKINCREME. Additionally I was charged $89.94 twice from TRYREJUVACELL! I called the number from my credit card bill and was given the same story regarding the eye creme! I was told a bottle of eye creme was in the mail and I couldn't stop the shipment! Interestingly enough the eye cream company was from Florida not California so they must be working together because both pop ups came up at the same time. Both companies offered some type of "discount" but I refused to settle. I am disputing these charges with my credit card company even though both representatives told me I wouldn't win! We'll see about that!
DO NOT BE SCAMMED BY THESE DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING PRACTICES. ALSO REPORTING TO BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU!