The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Fla dept of Child supportdept of revenue/ child support

OK so I have been trying to get child support for 12 years for my daughter. Broke is an understatement! I have called fl dept child support every time I dont get support, to find they dont know where he is. I investigate it, find out where he is working and spend the entire day trying to get in touch with someone at the dept of rev. to notify them where he works now. It then takes them 3 or more months to get the support. After doing this at least 10 times, my ex moves out of state. They just informed me that if they don't have a mailing address they don't enforce it. So all the BS I just read on the website about suspending liscense, electric bills, ect.. all the ways they say there is to find a deadbeat is BS. So I asked what I am supposed to do? He said what are they suppossed to do? So no help. If anyone has any ideas on how to get this terrible dept. ran by the state to get off thier butts and actually help costodial parents get financial help, please let me know.

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions



    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.