FJB AssociatesFailure to Give Refund

This started back in 2011. I was in BJ's Warehouse when I was accosted by a pushy sales marketer who was pushing windows. I was not interested but they insisted on sending someone to my home. The sales person, Tony Wilson, that arrived was a friend of my neighbor and against my better judgment I ended up ordering a storm door as mine needed replacing. I was promised a new one would have a screen that you could pull across.

They measured wrong and ordered the wrong door and had to re-order. When they finally arrived to install the door, I discovered it was no different than my old one and there was no screen! I refused delivery. Nothing happened - no calls, nothing. I called the sales rep. at the beginning of the year and he told me I would get a refund. Nothing happened. I wrote to the company and there was no response. I talked to the sales rep. again and he promised that he would not rest till I got my money back. What a lie! I never heard from him and as far as I am concerned he is just as much of a scammer as the company.

I filed a BBB complaint and they offered me the option of getting only half my money back or accepting the wrong door which they ordered. I told them I would take the refund figuring that half of my deposit is better than nothing. Wrong again. Company has not responded and will not issue the refund.

I hope to at least warn others when dealing with this company. They have several names and addresses - FJB Associates, LLC/FJB Home Remodeling are 2 of the names they use. They have an office in Connecticut as well as North Carolina. This company is nothing but a buncj of ripoff artists that overcharge for their products, take your money and fail to deliver.