fixed accountFraud by Branch manager and support by the all youy staff

Im mrs.shagufta Tariq.My f ather-inlaw opened d fixed account in gulberg branch of SC on the name of my son Saad ur rehman khan(minor) n me as a major.A/c no is [protected].Sulman Noor was Manager in that days.He did fraud with more than 30 old citizen ppl.n like me i gave d detail in written complaint to the bank but no one read to listern me n help me so n so Mr.Ali Habib Nathanni n his pa Mr.Saqlan Jaffery n mr usma maqbool investigator continously lingering on i called them but they dont attend my call or if attend then he make a excuse daily.
plz plz help us my application is in allyo ur branches n your head in karachi.
so know i decide to go to state bank n mohtasib for my complaint