Fit Facunauthorized debit

E

I signed up for a free trial plus shipping and my debit card was just
charged $29.95. I did not authorize this charge, tried the phone
number and the web site on my statement with no success.

11-15-2017 DEBIT PURCHASE / www fit fac com [protected] NV [protected]

Joan Scherer Nov 20, 2008

I signed up for Acai Berry via www.myeztrim.com and somehow did not receive the trial offer there but was automatically signed up for Fit Fac and charged $29.95. When I called the number for Fit Fac they said I'd been told about this and authorized the transaction when I signed up for Acai Berry. I've been back to the www.myeztrim.com website and there is no mention of Fit Fac. In addition, signing up for Acai Berry via www.myeztrim.com also automatically signed me up for and charged me with no product to www.total-cleanse.com in the amount of $79.95 and the Acai Berry which didn't come for $89.31. In addition to shipping charges!!! of $5, 95 and $3.95 respectively. I have no idea what Fit Fac is but apparently it was never shipped as no shipping charges were collected. I've spent approxinmately $200 and received NOTHING!!!

• Ka
    Kathy Nov 21, 2008

It was the same case with me too. I ordered a free trial and it was received after 20 days. Next were the surprises, Apart for the trial charge of $ 3.95 and some monthly membership charge of $ 29.95, there was also another char from 'MY VIP FIT [protected]' for $89.31. When I called these numbers, they say that I agreed the terms and conditions for monthly membership and so is the charge. but refused to refund the amount, but can cancel the membership.

Never it was mentioned and there were no terms and conditions which I signed.
    The below all are linked to each other and charge the debit or credit card without proper authorizations and notification.

MY VIP FIT [protected]
    FIT FACTORY [protected]
    www.fit-fac.com [protected]

• Ms
    mspre60 Nov 22, 2008

I ordered a free trial of the Acai Berry dietary pill as was show on the Oprah show with Dr. Oz and Rachel Ray utilized as well on the Food Network. I agreed to pay for S/H 3.95. I never received the the free trial product and now I have been charged 29.95 from a website called www.fit-fac.com which I have never visited and does not exist on the web.. I have contacted the [protected] but can not get through and my credit union will not credit the charges.

• De
    Deb Dec 02, 2008

I to was charged 19.95 for something I don't even remember looking into at all. I haven't even heard of the service these people claim to be selling.

• Sh
    Sheila Baxley Dec 04, 2008

The very same thing happened to me as well. They refuse to answer my emails or respond in any way. I too signed up for a fre trial of Acaipure and the started receiving all these products Hoodia Water, Hoodia Gum, etc. plus the fit.fac.com charge of $29.95. There was nothing to indicate if you got the trial you got all these other companies productys as well. This is fraud. Buyers beware!!

• Sc
    scammed! Dec 07, 2008

I ordered ultra lean green tea, never received the product but was charged the shipping charges. i repeatedly said i was NOT interested in the extras they were trying to sign me up for and even called 3 days after placing the order to cancel and was told i would be credited for it. i later checked my visa statement and was charged $29 from Fit-Fac. i have NEVER heard of them, nor did i authorize them to charge my card for whatever it is that i was getting as a "perk". there is never anyone there when i call, this is a SCAM!!! dont waste your money! this is nothing but fraud, they go into your account and take your money until you cancel! and even after that they still take it! DONT GIVE YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER OR YOU WILL GET ROBBED!

• Ju
    judy stark Dec 22, 2008

Ordered acacia free trial for 3.95, have a charge on bank statement for 29.95 for fit fac. I never authorized this and want it stopped

• Sh
    Sheila S Dec 23, 2008

Hey I turned them in to my credit card company and canceled my card so there will not be no further charges. So far they got me for $84.95 on the 9th of Dec. and on the 16th of Dec. got me for $19.95 and again on the 22nd of Dec. for 78.84. Isnt it amazing how everyone has different figures for the same products. I also emailed Rachel Ray and told her what was going on since she was promoting the product right along with Ophra. I could'nt contact Ophra. But I'm sure once they find out there will be a law suit somewhere. Have you credit cards changed so they cant continue charging.

• Mt
    mtorio Dec 31, 2008

Did not purchase anything from this company.

Joan Jan 02, 2009

i have had money taken from my account for products I know nothing about

• Dw
    Dwilkinson Jan 05, 2009

Unauthorized charges of 29.95 was removed from my debt. acct for products I did not order. When I called the company she first told me she would credit my acct. for the money. When I told her I wasn't ordering anything from them and wanted my money back, she told me she would process a refund for the full amount. I also had charges from Tri-slim on my debt. the same day.

• Pa
    pat miller Jan 15, 2009

I too sent for Acai berry supplement from Acaipure and had the same results got charged for something I did not want and got the same charge fit-fac. After I was told it was on the web page I went back and at the very bottom in the small print you had to open a link to terms and conditions and there was all the HIDDEN scam information. My Acaipure came from a company in AZ so I filed a complaint with the AZ Attorney General's office.

• Ji
    jill Jan 18, 2009

I am very upset I ordered $4.95 of the acai berry and before I knew it I was billed $29.95 and then another $29.95 from fit fac which I have never even heard of this company and never received any merchandise. I had to call my credit card company and cancel the card, what also made me real mad was my card was right at its limit so I got two charges of over the limit fees $30.00 each. You talk about angry I'm there!!!

• Da
    davego63 Jan 24, 2009

charged 29.95 to debit card. i dont even know who they are. their web site does not allow access!!!

• At
    A Tucker Jan 27, 2009

Same thing happened to us, we were able to contact Fit Fac (Asia) and they agreed to refund the charge.

We also fell for the ad because it was endorsed by well known people. The Bromolite and Acai Berry trial is the hook.

The only answer is to have your credit card reissued, there was no extra charge for this by our credit union.

Please pass this Fraudulent activity to others.

Thanks,

Al

• Ca
    Cautious Shopper Jan 27, 2009

Agree... I order Acai Berry Maxx and Colotox for $1.00 each plus $4.95 shipping. I did receive the 30 trial and immediately called to cancel (I don't like automatic shipments of anything) no return call/answer. I then emailed specifically telling them to cancel and future shipments well it fell on deaf ears. Three months later not only am I being charged by both companies but here's a Fit-Fac company I have never heard of and... you guessed it more charges! I have since filed a complaint with my bank but what's really bad here is none of these (so called shipments) have ever been received by me or any member of my household. Buyer beware if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck... IT'S A DUCK. I strongly encourage anyone looking for these types of suppliments to check out their local nutrition center.

• St
    stammo Feb 18, 2009

I did sign up for the product, but I never got the free trial, nor did I get the following shipment, and when I went to call to complain and discontinue the service, there was no complaint line, nor discontinuation hot line. Infact, I had to use the web to discontinue the charges for something I wasn't even getting, and when I submitted my 'complaint', I was charged yet again $29.95 for no apparent reason (the last shipment was sent out and charged January 29, the day I withdrew from the services I was paying for was February 4! ).

Because of these greedy, fraudulant ###, I overdrew, not once, but twice, and I also had to cancel my debit card and get a new one. The total that this company caused me to overdraw was $181.78! Not once did they send an email or any form of notification that they were taking money out of my account, and it wouldn't have been such a big deal if I had been a person buying on credit or that didn't keep meticulous watch on my checking acount and spending. I am never going to see that money again! They sure as hell won't pay me back the damages done to my account! I know that for certain.

If these jerks are ever taken to court, which I hope to God that they are, I hope that they are given as much hell as they have put me through and get serious jail time! If given the chance, I would be willing to testify against them in court!

It may not seem like a lot of money to some, but when you are a college kid, every penny counts.

• Ta
    taken on a free trial Apr 03, 2009

I agree I just got off the phone with them and named four with drawls from my account. They gave me back one payment i invited them to google thier site to see how disappointed people are with thier fraudulant ways. I revieved an email stating that I was canceled well see what next month brings!