Fisher & Paykel Appliances — glass door of oven (electric) new 2007, exploded. glass looks like a thousand spider webs. edge of glass is in pieces
I was heating spring rolls for evening meal like we have done many times before. Then a large bang . Glass from internal rim of glass in pieces in the oven and on the floor when I opened the door. The oven glass door looks like a thousand spider webs but is intact. All electrics are working. We are 77 yrs. it was frightening to me. I cannot get to speak to anyone. I get a typed chat line who ridiculously asked me HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON. Then put me onto someone who wants $54 BUT IT WILL BE REFUNDABLE..Yea right Who by. Not one person has offered an explanation for the door nor what F and P May be going to do about it. My friends are gob smacked. A oven explodes and not one person is interested. I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU. The photo underneath shows the glass door and the open glass oven door laying down and the floor tiles under
More Fisher & Paykel Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- Fisher & Paykel DCS 5 burner stove - defective stovetop and no way to get it repaired or replaced!
- DCS (Fisher & Paykel) - dcs wo-227ss wall oven
- Fisher & Paykel Singel Drawer Dishwasher - lemon dishwasher - poor warranty service
- Fisher & Paykel - blistered interior, poor performance
- Fisher & Paykel - do not buy washer or dryer!!
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - front load dryer
- Fisher & Paykel - faulty door
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - oven /new faulty fan
- Fisher & Paykel - rebate fraud!
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - freestanding cooker