FIRST OPTION ONLINE APPunauthorized deduction

U

First option online app - i was looking into this company to see about consolidating my bills. When i gave my personal info and my account info, i thought that they needed this for credit check. I closed out of this website deciding to wait and do further research and the next thing i knew they took $99.95 from my checking account. I have notified my credit union and filled paper work and i need my money back fast! They put me into the hole. I can not find a website for sure but this may be it: https://www.premiergoldcard.com/apply/app_info.php. I am not able to contact a human in any way.

• Fe
    felisha ceac Oct 17, 2008

FIRST OPTION ONLINE APP took 99.95 out my aacount ! they did not state they were going to take money so i am going to file a police report on them !

• Cw
    Cw Roch Oct 17, 2008

They did the same to me!!

• Cw
    Cw Roch Oct 17, 2008

Yeah this is complete ###. They made my bank account overdraft 111.00!!

• Je
    Jennifer Edington Oct 20, 2008

Hey,

They took $99.95 out of my account without my permission too. I had the bank get the information of this company, It's New Millennium Bank. They can be contacted by phone (732)729-1100 or by email at [email protected] Their website is nmbonline.com. I hope this helps everyone who has been taken by this company.

Jennifer

• Je
    Jennifer Edington Oct 25, 2008

Hey,

I want to apologize to New Millenium Bank, I contacted them about the $99.95 that came out of my account and it was all a misunderstanding, I was looking for a different kind of credit card, they told me it wasn't a problem and they put the money back into my account. I suggest anyone that had any money taken out of their account contact Millenium bank either by email nmbonline or phone (732)729-1100. They will be more than happy to straighten it out.

Jennifer Edington

• Jw
    JW Oct 29, 2008

They did the same to me, and I am filing a claim through my bank!

• Am
    AMANDA Nov 28, 2008

I WASNT EVEN LOOKIN FOR A CREDIT CARD. N THEY TOOK MONEY OUT. THEY TOOK 99.95 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT N NOW IM NEGATIVE 80. I CALLED THEM TO TELL THEM THAT I DID NOT TRY FOR THE CARD N THIS IS SOME KIND OF MISTAKE. THE GUY SAID THAT HED REFUND ME THE 99.95 BUT CANT REFUND THE OVER DRAFT FEES. I CANT AFFORD THE OVERDRAFT FEES. IM A SINGLE MOM AT THE AGE OF 19 TRYIN TO WORK GO TO SCHOOL N SUPPORT MY 3 MONTH YOUNG SON. THIS IS ###IN ###. THERES GOTTA B A WAY TO FILE A LAWSUIT OR SOMETHING. HOW CULD THEY NOT REFUND ME FOR EVERYTHING ESPECAILLY AROUND THE HOLIDAYS N I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS

• St
    Stephanie Nov 29, 2008

They took money out of my acct

• Da
    David Nov 29, 2008

My girlfriend and i were looking into getting a personal loan or a credit card. We started to fill out the application then decided to talk to our bank first about getting a loan. We clicked off without authorizing anything and the next thing i knew they had charged my account 99.95. My girlfriend and i are going to report them this is crazy. There is no reason they should be able to take the money out of anyones account without permission!!!

• Ka
    karyn Hoffman Dec 04, 2008

they just did the same to me, but I did not authorize any payment or anything.

• Tw
    tweete Dec 04, 2008

they tried to do the same thing to me and now my acct. is overdrawn. but, guess what, im filing a complaint with my bank and im going to file with better business buer.i didnt auth. anything or fill out an app. for this or any credit card.

• Ve
    VEExMARIE Dec 30, 2008

Lets sue and get split the millions. :]

This same issue happened to my mom. We did get the money back however, but it did put us in a hole for a little while. She just reported it and it took less than 10 days to get the money put back.

• Pi
    pissed off :0 Jan 10, 2009

these ###in ### did the same ### to me... they took 99.95 from me. i was loookin to get a credit card as well but instead they ###in took money it never belonged to them!!! stupid motha ###ers... am suing their ###

• Sh
    Shane Jan 24, 2009

Master Card, Visa approved credit card 99.95 processing fee. Once I got into site and applied the company screen went blank. In 3 days 99.95 was deducted from my bank account and no phone number available. I googled the company and found that there were several other people had been ripped off by them. I would like to get my money back. This is the sort of stuff that makes me want to stay off line and not purchase anything. It also cost .99 from the bank to process these funds. Nothing but pure fraud...

• Su
    sue Jan 27, 2009

they did the same to me. now i have an over drawn :(

• Ke
    Kevin E. Caines Feb 12, 2009

I was on line looking for credit cards then finally after i was finish with the application the next day there withdrew $100.00 dollars from my account and never hearing from them about my credit card and left me in dept.

• Wo
    wooderd Mar 11, 2009

they did it 3/10/09 to me. I had to put a stop payment on the charge. then they tried again 3/11/09. So I am going to change account numbers. The bank can not tell where the charg is coming from. How can this company do this?

• Ni
    nikh Mar 13, 2009

i had the same thing happen to me. i had to put a stop payment on it through my bank account and it cost me 20.00 to do that.

• Ca
    carl power Mar 17, 2009

they took 99.95 out of my account and they more money from me they need to give me my 99.95 back or i will call my lawyer today

• Fa
    Faron Raile Apr 09, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me, I would like to know what I can do to this company and how I can get my money back, please if there is anybody out there that I can talk to it would be very greatful.

My name is Faron Raile
    My phone # 1-605-787-4459

misst53 Apr 14, 2009

i feel ya on that ###, , they took 99.95 out my account and i told them not too..

misst53 Apr 14, 2009

they did the samething to me took out 99.95, , i told them not too, and they charge my damn account,

misst53 Apr 14, 2009

i called my bacnk and now i have to send in a letter to dispute the charge and ###

• Ba
    bart Apr 14, 2009

Thay have done the same thing to me the first time I caught it on the same day and the bank gave it back. Now a week later they have done it again. I am calling the bank in the morning. My bank just told me to watch for it and everytime it happens to call and they will refund the money. Banks are protected against fraud so they must refund the money, thats all I care about.

• Di
    did Jun 12, 2009

okay i just had it happen to me 06/11/09 do you have a bank number for them?

• Ha
    HAHA123 Jun 15, 2009

YES I DO I THIS JUST HAPPEN TO ME ON THE 8TH 732-729-1100

• Va
    vanessa Jun 17, 2009

I contacted new millenium bank through email and by phone. The same issue happened with me. I had gone to my bank and they said to file a claim that could take uup to ten days to get a refund. So I contacted new millenium instead. I was on hold for a long time. I didnt get an email response back and I am so broke! I am a Mary Kay independent beauty consultant and cant even place an order. All the money in my account was from my customer's orders and now I cant fulfill their orders because of this damn company!! Oyvey!!

• Gr
    Grace Jun 23, 2009

I had the same problem they gave me a number I dont know if it works I havent tried it my bank is investigating it. All I did was go to the bank I dispute it and I got my money back. The number is 732-729-4395.

• My
    myes Mar 26, 2010

retiraron 99.95 mi cuenta sin mi autorizacion de esta banco new millenium y me ha creado un sobregiro d 140 dlls por q han sido 2 veces las q han cobrado este dinero yo n tengo ni informacion ni el plastico ni nada d este banco solo quiero mi dinero por favor gracias martha

• My
    myes Mar 26, 2010

por favor necesito una solucion o unarespuesta a mi problema y sobretdo el reembolso d mi dinero por favor!!!

• Jj
    JJJJJCCCC Oct 16, 2011

Well I have had thing like this happen so much I went to http://prepaidlegal.com/hub/jchattopadhyay they helped me so much every year you get up to 75 hours free depending on the plan. The plan I got gives me 75 hours free court cost and doubles every year. I can call the lawyers for anything and everything and I never get charged more. I love this plan.