First Oceanic BankStole my money

W

I sent this bank money for a virtual MasterCard. The card stop working a week after I received it. I contacted customer service who did nothing for me. I then wrote an email to the senior manager of the bank Marco Deferrari on October 4 2007 and received this reply:

"Dear Sirs,

I am aware of this problem, we are not sure what is happening it looks like your money has been charged to the card, but you are not able to spend I will contact issiung banks asp to clarufy sitution

Never received any information back. They now do not answer my email or phone calls. Their web site is up only part of the time.

• Je
    JeffB2009 Feb 01, 2010

They stole over a million euros in my account. One day it was just blocked and money was missing. I would never get replies and when I called no one would help me. I called and emailed every day for months and no one would reply. There was no address to visit but a mail drop address in the UK. I was told the previous owner 'ran off' with my funds and I was assured they had a new owner who would not do [email protected]&!*[email protected] They are fraudulent and I would never trust them. I have heard of many horror stories on forums and also their so called license is fake: http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?t=29618

See here too: http://members5.boardhost.com/ruchihealth/msg/1206093377.html

They should not be in business as they steal your money!!

• Ba
    Barbara T. May 11, 2010

They are shut down! Finally! After years of stealing money from clients they got shut down!!