first choice bank NJanother mortgage scam.

I recived a call on a holiday from a lady stateing she was from first chice bank. Banks don't work on holidays. She offered me my original loan terms from another company I was working with. She then stated she had all my loan docs and she dislosed to me some of my personal info.

She wanted money up front. She never called me back after that. I called the bank and they did not know who she was.

I am fileing a complaint with the fdic on Monday.

If you get a call from first choice bank nj. Do not give them any money upfront. A real bank does not need your money upfront for anything.

• Ke
    kevin l Sep 28, 2009

I also got a call from first choce bank. A kid named sam called and said he was a loan specialist. He kept putting me on hold while someone was telling him what to say to me. They also asked for money up front. He also sent me an email with somelses name on it. We need to call the ftc and and the fdic.

• Ke
    kevin l Sep 28, 2009

I also got a call on memorial day from frist choice bank. The lady told me they bought all my personal information. She said she already had my credit report apprisal and loan docs. I am starting a class action law suit against first chice bank nj. Email me at [email protected]

• St
    StayAwayfromFirstChoiceBank Jan 20, 2012

Although i didnt get any calls from them, but First choice bank is the worst bank to deal with. Stay away from costco refi program that deals with this bank. Save your self a headache you about to get!