Finrite Administrators — poor service, unprofessional, rude and not trustworthy agents
My claim was approved on 12/08/2019 and i paid the requested excess on 16/09/2019 and also submitted all info requested including adress to ship the phone to. Natasha C and Kaylan de Jong handled my claim and to date there's no correspondence from them. I phoned and emailed numerous times and every time I am told about waiting for a supplier nd where other agents tell me a different story. I don't have a phone at this moment and I am left with no hope or confidence in their your services. I will be taking this further and hope I get a better correspondence
Finrite Administrators Customer Care's Response, Oct 04, 2019
We acknowledge receipt of your complaint and we would like to assist you accordingly in investigating the matter.
Could you kindly provide us with your ID/Policy number in order to assist.
More Finrite Administrators Complaints & Reviews
- Finrite Insurance Company - insurance 
- [Resolved] Finrite - cellphone claim 
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - cellphone insurance - unethical behaviour
- [Resolved] Edgars Finrite - cellphone insurance
- Finrite Administrators - vodacom
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - cellphone repairs
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - telkom/finrite insurance
- Finrite Telkom - cellphone claim
- Finrite Administrators - Vodacom insurance claim not being processed, been 2 weeks and no answers
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - finrite taking too long to process my claim, rude agents