Fingerhutharrassment

M Review updated:

I recived a Idem from fingerhut that i have returned to them, they keep calling stateing that i have to pay then more money for something I dont have & was returned to them, I Never ordered anything else from them, They keep calling even after this Ideam was return statting I owe them more and more money it stands at 105.00 for something that i ordered that cost 49.00 which was returnned.
I have been trying to rebuilt my credit which iam doing a good job of and i dont need it ruin bye this company, when they call they state they will just keep on calling and harassing me till this matter is taken care of, i have health problems and have a cornic Illness the calls are aleast 3, of four times a day. know I just recieved a letter from a collection company namedRJM Acquistion funding LLC, Access code is [protected] Finger hut acc # [protected] my names michael E rawson 288 Ocean st hyannis Mass 02602 Please tell me what i can do to stop this harasment from going any further, and stop the phone calls. and stop them from ruinning my credit, Please help me..M. Rawson

•   Dec 04, 2008
    FingerHut - poor customer service
    Fingerhut

I have been a very loyal customer of Fingerhut since it's inception in the early 1960's. I'm sick of you telling me you will approve one order and not the next even when you list I have enough credit to cover my current order. You know what go fornicate yourself up the wazoo and I will never have another thing to do with Finger-something. I hope you follow all the other big cheating, lying businesses and go bankrupt. Or you could ask for a government bail out and see how far that gets you. Merry fuc...g Christmas if this is the way you treat loyal customers then it's the last order you ever got from me. If anything said on your posted email sight is defamation or libel is a legal threat and cannot be defamation or libel if the the info stated is true.

• O
      Nov 27, 2009
    FingerHut - never again
    fingerhut.com

I ordered several items fro Fingerhut to give as Christmas gifts. So far I have received duplicates of four of the items ordered, one was the wrong size, and the rest of my order is yet to arrive. When I called the toll-free number they at first told me it was their mistake and they would send me postage-paid labels to return the unwanted items. Within five minutes, a representative called me back telling me I had ordered the same items twice(which I did not) and that I would be responsible for the shipping charges, which amount to about $110.00 as they are large boxes. Could it be they do this on purpose, knowing most people will keep the unwanted items to avoid the hassle and cost of shipping them back? I am seriously considering donating the unwanted items to charity... in any case, Fingerhut has lost a customer. I will never use or recommend their "services" again.

• G
      Feb 17, 2011
    FingerHut - I have been incorrecedly charged for $142
    Fingerhut

My balance was 57 dollars now with all that you have tacked on it is $206. My payment should not be late since I spoke with a gentleman and agreed to have $10 taken out of my account every month. I really don' have another fifty words to write excep that this is messing up my credit and I really do not appreciate that. Please find out where this charge came from and remove it from my account. Also as I arrange with the gentlemen please take 10 dollara from my account each month so that i am marked late

• L
      Jun 12, 2013

I received an offer for a "free" ring by Holstead Jewlers where I only had to pay for shipping and handling which was conveniently billed to my fingerhut account. I received the ring, paid the bill and then received another bill in the mail from fingerhut for $56. My father had purchased some items on my account so I thought that was his bill - which he paid in full. A few days later, I received another piece of jewlery from Holstead and realized they would be sending me a piece of jewlery a month and charging it to my fingerhut account and THAT was what the $56 charge was. I contacted Holstead to cancel any further shipments and sent the jewlery back for a refund. A few weeks later I recieved a notice from Holstead saying that although they recieved my cancellation it was too late to hold back a SECOND piece of jewlery (which was recieved the SAME day that I received the cancellation notice) I promptly sent BACK that jewlery and checked my fingerhut account - not only was the credit NOT applied but a second charge of $56 was now on my account. I contacted Fingerhut to tell them that charge was not authorized and please remove it. NO DICE, I was informed I had to contact Holstead to get the refund. I did. I waited a week and still neither refund was applied to my account. I contacted Fingerhut again and told them once again I was informed I had to go through Holstead. I called Holstead and filed a rather large and loud complaint whereupon the end result was I was to be issued both refunds in full - however Holstead is adament that the first refund was sent on June 4 and should have taken no more than 3 days to be in the acccount but that it could take up to TWO billing cycles to hit my account - this is unsatisfactory as the second amount should have never been IN my account to begin with and when I informed Fingerhut customer service their attitude amounted to too bad so sad you'll have to wait oh and you'll have to pay the minumum so as to not affect your credit. This caused me to close my account with Fingerhut. Meanwhile I am out $56 that was already paid to both Fingerhut AND Holstead and I have nothing to show for it. I am informing anyone and everyone I know about the terrible service I was given, if this had been done on a "real" credit card, the charge would have been removed and I wouldn't have to pay another DIME for a product I don't have nor want.